Sr. Software Developer & Integrator at USAA
- San Antonio, Texas (San Antonio, Texas Area)
Bunard Yin's Overview
- Sr. Software Developer & Integrator at USAA
- Senior Software Engineer at Baylor College of Medicine
- Senior Software Developer at EmLogis
- Senior Software Developer at Telecheck at First Data Corp.
- Application Engineer IV at Lahey Clinic
Bunard Yin's Experience
Sr. Software Developer & Integrator
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Financial Services industry
June 2013 – Present (1 year 4 months) San Antonio
Develop and Enhance Web Application using Wicket for presentation layer and using Hibernate, DB2, Oracle in the server side in J2EE Websphere environment. Agile scrum for product development life cycle.
Senior Software Engineer
Educational Institution; 5001-10,000 employees; Research industry
March 2010 – June 2013 (3 years 4 months)
• Architect, design and develop java web applications using loosely coupling pattern, Domain/Repository patterns as a model for the team to follow. The architecture is breaking into application layer, GWT as view and GWT RPC, Spring Services as service layer, Repository Spring Hibernate Templates as repository layer that aggregate root of the business domains. The Hibernate classes are mapped to oracle tables. Junit tests are built in the part of the application development life cycle.
• Based on the same architecture above, design and develop java RESTFul services (CXF REST and Spring Framework, Spring Hibernate Template, Oracle) for integrating multi pipe lines systems such as Robot Library Prep RNA, Iluumina, Ion Torrent, AmpliSeq, PacBio into Human Genome Sequencing LIMS.
• Maintain existing java web applications for tracking DNA samples in LIMS during the sequence processes in the Human Genome Sequence Center. The applications are written in a set of technologies GWT, Domain/DTO, Java, Servlet, JUnit, Hibernate and Oracle. The applications run on Tomcats and Linux platform.
• Provide specs and guide team members in details to design and code reviews.
• Participating with users meetings for collecting data requirements to build use cases that translate to software web applications.
• Use Eclipse, IntelliJ and maven2 as tools for developing and debugging applications and subversion for source control and TeamCity for integration build.
Senior Software Developer
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Computer Software industry
April 2006 – March 2010 (4 years)
Developed Java Software Application including design web architect (spring mvc, ajax, jpa, cxf web services), tomcat, apache server load balancing with mod_jk, mod_proxy.
Senior Software Developer
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; FDC; Financial Services industry
August 1998 – December 2005 (7 years 5 months)
Developed/maintained Risk Analysis System and Collection System. Applications written in C, C++, Pro-C for communicate with Oracle DB, written multithread in C++ on Solaris for managing collection records populated to Oracle DB. Written JavaServlet, JSP (MVC model) to support collection system and PIPS system using queueing backend service.
Application Engineer IV
Nonprofit; 5001-10,000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
August 1987 – August 1998 (11 years 1 month)
Developed/maintained Mainframe CICS scheduling system, medical record tracking system, ADT system.
Developed/maintained DataGate network tcp/ip programming systems written in C on Sun Solaris.
Bunard Yin's Skills & Expertise
- Web Services
- Software Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Web Applications
- Software Design
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Object Oriented Design
- Design Patterns
Bunard Yin's Education
Bunard Yin's Additional Information
Contact Bunard for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Bunard Yin’s full profile to...
- See who you and Bunard Yin know in common
- Get introduced to Bunard Yin
- Contact Bunard Yin directly