UCLA Anderson School of Management
Head of Digital Video Content Acquisition at Amazon.com
Join LinkedIn & access Brad's full profile
• Entrepreneur – founded and developed a successful group of sports training centers.
• Experienced Executive – eleven years as a senior leader in a fast-growing, successful satellite television company.
• Skilled Negotiator – closed deals involving content rights (sports leagues, movie studios, cable networks), technology (Microsoft, TiVo, Sony) and strategic partnerships ($1.5 billion equity investment from AOL).
• Results Oriented Manager – managed complex initiatives from developing business plans to implementation; including operations, sales, marketing and P&L responsibility.
Specialties:Negotiating deals, developing business plans, managing complex projects
Lead the team responsible for Amazon's deals with studios/programmers for SVOD/TVOD content.
Responsible for business development with partners including retailers (Apple Stores, Best Buy, Amazon), Network Operators (Comcast, DIRECTV), technology and CE companies (TiVo, Samsung).
• Supported the transition of 3 FiOS Video Systems from Verizon to Frontier. Negotiated and closed 20+ content and technology license agreements in a 90 day period.
• Developed strategy for web video portal. Negotiated content deals with Hulu, Disney/ABC, Showtime and others.
Owner of three Velocity Sports Performance training centers representing the largest and most successful group in the franchise. Responsible for start-up and all day-to-day operations. Built relationships with Nike, Gatorade and major sports agents. Velocity Sports Performance is a national franchise which is the leading provider of sports performance training with over 50 training centers nationwide.
Responsible for set-top box strategy and relationships with all manufacturers (RCA/Thomson, Philips, Sony, Samsung). Also managed new services such as DVR (TiVo), HDTV and Interactive TV.
Responsible for sales and marketing in all non-retail channels of distribution including direct sales (direct mail and telemarketing), internet sales, telephone companies (AT&T, Verizon and SBC) and home shopping.
Launched new business to market and sell DIRECTV to commercial accounts such as bars, restaurants, hotels, professional offices and multi-dwelling units (MDUs).
Led team responsible for negotiation of business deals between DIRECTV and third parties including content rights, technology suppliers and sales agents.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Co-Owner Highland Tap and Burger/Spill & Armoury
Greater Denver Area
Music Office Worker at Luther College
La Crosse, Wisconsin Area
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Account Manager at Perras Mechanical
Toronto, Canada Area
Recruitment Resourcer at BBL Technical