The BRJ Group, LLC
Senior Business Development Executive
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Betty|
Join LinkedIn & access Betty's full profile
Seasoned executive with experience in fullspectrum of senior management activities, including business development, operations, and strategic planning. Experience includes:
• Business Development: participates in and manages full life cycle of business devleopment activities, including target identification and qualification; intelligent bid decisions; and capture of new and capture new and recompete business. Oversees and participates in proposal, competitive intelligence, and marketing communications efforts.
• Overseeing all aspects – financial, organizational, business development, human resource, and contractual – of diverse and geographically dispersed business organizations.
• Developing and managing direct/indirect budgets; achieving established financial goals; and supporting effective cash management
• Ensuring technical excellence and quality service delivery in IT and other technical/functional areas
• Recruiting, hiring, and mentoring key personnel; providing managerial and technical supervision; and building high performance teams by aligning client needs and employee satisfaction with corporate business objectives.
• Strategic Planning for growth and expansion.
Specialties:Business Development; Marketing; Government sales and liaison; training; team building; planning for growth and success; organizational and operational management.
Helps clients "grow their business"! Offerings include Business Development; New Business Capture; Proposal Strategy, Preparation, and Review; Planning for Success; Maximizing Use of Multiple-Award Contracts; and database design/development. Clients span a variety of disciplines, technologies, and functional areas, including Health Care; Information Technology (IT); and Manufacturing. A sample of accomplishments includes:
- Capture Manager for two “must win” USCG bids with $240M combined value
- For a large, publicly-owned health care corporation, instituted new processes; performed capture and proposal activities resulting in successful penetration of a new geographic market ($40M proposal for Fairfax County, VA health care services) and win of a critical $270M recompete for Medicaid Services for State of New Mexico.
- For a major IT company, engaged in capture activities; established opportunity-based and long-term teaming partnerships; and prepared and implemented strategic account plans.
- Provided capture and proposal development services for two critical recompete wins: (1) Department of Health and Human Services/Centers for Disease Control ($120M award) and (2) Dept. of Transportation Enterprise IT support ($60M award).
- Planned, developed, and conducted comprehensive Business Development (BD) training covering entire BD life cycle.
- Facilitated team building sessions resulting in greater productivity and collaboration
- Conducted full array of capture and related proposal activities for a major Army IT initiative.
- Conducted and participated in proposal strategy and review teams
- Managed project to design, develop and implement a corporate-wide Health IT Project Database
Student at Griffith University
Registered Nurse, BSN at Mt Si Transitional Health Center
Greater Seattle Area
Consultant at VOLVO GROUP MIDDLE EAST
United Arab Emirates
Vice President of Business Development at Centre Consulting, Inc.
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at USfalcon
Staff Vice President at General Dynamics Information Technology
Senior Proposal Manager at Dell
Account Representative at Canon Business Solutions
Owner, Rental Marketing Resources for Serta International
Maintenace Specialist at ResortQuest
Retired from the Social Security Administration
Actively seeking administrative position
Education Specialist at Apple & Company