Student at Polytechnic University
- Greater New York City Area
Join LinkedIn and access Beisi's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Beisi directly
* Have wireless communication background, be familiar with CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, etc wireless technologies.
*Have networking background, TCP/IP, UDP.
* Have research experience related to DSP, OFDM, filter-bank system.
* Have scripting experience, including PHP, HTML, MYSQL, etc.
* Looking for the positions related to QA engineer in wireless communication industry and DSP engineer.
● Research Assistant in Center for Advanced Technology in Telecommunications
●This project focus on Filter Bank Multicarrier (FBMC) system, cosine-modulated multitone (CMT), and staggered-modulated multitone(SMT).
● Focus on review and analysis three related papers, " Filter bank techniques for the physical layer in wireless communications", " Cosine Modulated and Offset QAP Filter Bank Multicarrier Techniques: A Continuous-Time
Prospect", and " Filter bank multicarrier techniques for cognitive radios".
● Implement SMT system on MATLAB, FBMC shows faster decayed band edge, less ICI, and higher transmit efficiency (by reducing CP) compared to OFDM.
● Implement Phase-Lock Loop in filter bank system to keep carrier tracking.
● Assistant algorithm engineer in algorithm develop department, participate in “Frequency Domain Receiver"
● Implement channel estimation algorithm(MMSE) improvement method in frequency domain, and compare it with algorithm in Time Domain to proof enhancement of efficiency, base on C programming.
● Learn the testing signal method on different kinds of test machines.
● Simulating OFDM system using MATLAB, improving decoding algorithm based on turbo coding, and compare
the Bit Error Rate between different decoding algorithms.
● Publication: Beisi Ju, Yaojun Wu. Iterative channel estimation based MAP algorithm for OFDM System,
Computer Engineering, Volume36, Issue 21. Feb.2010
wireless communication channel models: Path loss, fading, multipath spread, handoff and power control, channel estimation and equalization, mitigation of inter-symbol interference, rake receiver.
Modern Wireless Communication Systems: CDMA systems,IS-95, GSM(TDMA/FDMA systems), UMTS(WCDMA),CDMA2000, Multicarrier Techniques(MC-CDMA and OFDM), LTE(OFDM), Modulation.
Internet Architecture and Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP.
Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Digital Signal Processing.
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Hardware Engineer II at Cisco Systems
Professor at TU Dresden
Professor at RWTH Aachen University
Software Engineer at Qualcomm
Application Engineer at Maxim Integrated Products
Software Development Engineer in Test at MediaMath
Software Engineer at Standard & Poor's
IT systems support/Network Engineer
Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Microsoft