Join LinkedIn and access Azad's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Azad directly
A multilingual Asset Management professional with over 15 years’ experience in credit administration, collections and Automotive related insurance products acquired in the Automotive Financial Services sector. Utilizes strong relationship, problem solving, negotiation skills and teamwork to achieve and protect business objectives. Known for timely execution on shared objectives, enabling creativity, productivity, efficiency and positive outcomes. Proven results in:
• Account Management
• Delinquency Management
• Credit Administration
• Customer Service
• Utilizing web-based resources
• Recovery Management
• Contract Negotiation
• Claim Adjudication
• Warranty administration
Provide support to agents, clients, and customers by adjudicating claims, providing claim’s status, and resolving or escalating customer issues.
Meeting service level agreements of clients.
Supported the Collections Team by reducing delinquency and minimizing loss.
• Collected past due accounts in a timely and professional manner and coached low risk team to focus on first call resolution, conclusion of delinquent accounts by offering reasonable temporary payment variations to payment schedules.
• Main point of contact for all escalated calls & ensured understanding of the issue and negotiated an appropriate solution to bring to a conclusion.
• Identified and located potential loss accounts and ensured repossessions are controlled in a time sensitive manner.
• Achieved and exceeded KPI (Key Performance Indexes) repossession and collection targets.
• Trained and supervised 10 to 16 contract employees for outbound collections of past due accounts.
Supported the Insurance department to reduce the liability & financial exposure of Ally through appropriate insurance & warranty coverage and effective claim settlements.
• Successfully negotiated higher total loss settlements with insurance adjusters to reduce financial loss for both Ally and customers..
• Reduce company exposure to legal action by ensuring customers adhere to contract guidelines.
• Coached and trained contract employees to conclude outstanding uninsured contracts in the outbound call centre by educating customers on the benefits of adherence to contract obligations.
Supported the Commercial Lending and Collections departments by collecting payments, initiating repossessions, and completing dealership audits.
• Analyzed and made recommendations to management upon concluding dealership inventory and financial statements audits to reduce financial risk.
• Collected on past due accounts and negotiated payment plan arrangements with Clients, mitigating risk to Ally while working within client capabilities.
• Repossessed vehicles of high risk and past due accounts to allow for the best resale price and lowest depreciation.
Supported the Remarketing team in recovering monies/collateral owed, and educating clients on end of lease options.
• Skip traced potential loss lease accounts in a timely manor, by using search tools.
• Arbitrate between dealerships and customers to ensure a mutual suitable agreement is reached on matured leases.
• Advise customers of their lease maturity options and guide them to conclusion in a set time frame.
• Generate and follow up on deficiency notices and collect on excess wear and tear charges.
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Firearms verifiyerCivil Rights and Social Action
Identification and verification of firearms of firearms for the National Gun Registry.
Opportunities Azad is looking for:
Causes Azad cares about:
Organizations Azad supports:
- Credit Risk
- Credit Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Risk
- Risk Management
- Financial Services
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Financial...
- Financial Modeling
- Business Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Business Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Asset Management
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Management
- Internal Controls
- Business Process...
- Commercial Banking
- Due Diligence
- Cash Flow
- Mortgage Lending
- Wealth Management
- Anti Money Laundering
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Mutual Funds
- Business Strategy
- Fraud Detection
- Skip Tracing
- Call Centers
- Claims Investigations
- See 34+ See less
Advice for Contacting Azad
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Business Process Analyst at Ally Credit Canada Limited
Financial Services Professional
Claims Adjuster at Safe-Guard Canada
Loan and loss mitigation officer at Ally Financial Inc.
Credit Manager - GM Financial
Entrepreneur and Investor
Thornlea Secondary School