Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Electronics & Communication
Sr. Engineer at Alcatel-Lucent
Join LinkedIn & access ASHISH's full profile
Electronics & Communication
A dynamic & energetic RF engineer; associated with the cellular industry for past 6 years, having skills on 2G NSN & Ericsson, HUAWEI & ex-Siemens and 3G HUAWEI & ZTE. An active team player & initiator with leading capabilities; seeking challenges of new technologies as a senior cell planner and optimizer to utilize the diversified global experience, computing & technical knowledge, good communication skills & quick learning attitude to give exceptional throughput even under pressure.
Nokia Siemens Networks–Chennai, India (T-Mobile Modernization Project, Atlanta Market): Feb,2014–Present
Working as senior 2G/3G Optimization Consultant, on RU 20, 30 and 40.Nokia Flexi equipment, with NSN USA for their client T-Mobile Modernization Project, Atlanta Market region.
• Responsible for achieving the post swap OSS KPI targets for Atlanta Market region.
• Recommended to implement the delayed call release instead of immediate call release in core network R4 release which improved the overall TCH Assignment Success Rate of region from 98.7% to 99.5%.
• Performing the parameter audit, neighbor audit, frequency plan audit of the designated clusters with pre-swap data.
• Responsible for achieving the post swap drive test 2G & 3G KPI targets for acceptance of clusters.
• Extensive analysis of drive test log files on Actix Spotlight and recommend solution for call drops, setup failures, bad Quality patches and low coverage, to achieve the committed drive test KPIs for 2G and 3G.
• Responsible for power configuration matching for the upcoming sites as per the pre-swap power on Nortel BTS
• Weekly worst cells analysis and recommendations to resolve the issues.
• Prepare weekly report for top management to present the current cluster level KPIs in comparison with the committed KPIs and highlight the challenges in the course of achieving the targets.
• Audit of swap KPI and parameter mapping and highlighted the discrepancies found in KPI formulas.
• Involved in BSS feature trials & post implementation performance monitoring for any improvement or degradation.
• Liaising with customer and representing NSN in meetings with customer for the acceptance for swap clusters
• Managing a team of 6 RF Engineers, 4 Technicians
• Responsible for achieving the target KPIs of GSM & (E)GPRS on city, vendor & network level
• Devising strategies for the improvement of network performance and meet the customer satisfaction
• Managing the RG10 (Release Gemini) upgrade activity from BSC3i to Flexi BSC in ex-Siemens region
• (E)GPRS KPI Formulation for all the vendors to maintain multi-vendor KPI consistency
• Representing the RF Optimization department in weekly Inter-Departmental Technology Operations Meeting
• Presenting the performance of network in periodic Quality of Service Meeting with the higher management
• Technical trainings for local Afghan National staff from RF Optimization fundamentals to advance level
Projects in Prithvi Information Solution Pvt.:
• Conducted and Co-ordinate RF Survey.
• Responsible for OPTIMIZATION of the network.
• Responsible for post-processing of drive test data with PROBE and MAPINFO.
• Verify network performance factors like site locations, antenna heights, azimuths, antenna tilts, interference etc.
• Solving RF problems and optimization of network according to coverage and capacity requirement.
• Analysis and meet KPI (SD BLOCK, SD DROP, TCH BLOCK, CSSR, TCH DROP, HOSR) and improve it by taking necessary action according to the requirement.
• Presenting the Reports.
• Costumers RF coverage issue.
• Optimized 14 BSCs of Bangalore City to bring their KPIs within the committed thresholds
• Antenna Redesign recommendations from the Interference Matrix of A9155 tool using PMRES-31 measurements
• Queuing Trial on congested BSCs to reduce Call Setup Blocking & increased CSSR from 88% to 94%
• Reporting the daily operational issues & recommendations to the operator for rectification
• Analyze routine Drive Tests & give recommendation for low coverage, bad quality, HO failures and Blocked Calls
• Handover database audit to remove the adjacency level discrepancies and improved HSR from 93% to 96%
• Optimized the Dual BCCH template of the cell sites to improve HO Per Call and TCH MHT on DCS Macro cells
• Conducted a training workshop for the team on AMR feature
• Conducted a training session of MS Access for stats analysis tools development and automatic reports generation
Projects in Reliance GSM,:
• Prepared the Densification Nominal Site Plan of Delhi NCR,consisting of more than 300 sites for the year 2007
• Provided Field Training to the sub-contractor technicians on the methods of collecting various RF Site Parameters
• Conducted a Workshop on the assignment of Propagation Model to cells in ASSET based on the clutter definitions
• Developed a software tool in MS Access for calculating the inter-site distance of all the cell sites in the network and to highlight any cell site which is designed outside the criteria of minimum inter-site distance
Recruitment Specialist - Leadership & Support Hiring
New Delhi Area, India
Technical Recruiter at eTeam
Greater New York City Area
General Manager at Hotel Milan Palace
Allahabad Area, India
Manager International Marketing
AVP - Sales & Operations
Especialista em Otimização III da empresa Oi/Telemar
Sr Technical Manager at AIRCOM International
Senior Engineer Optimization 3G and LTE - Consultant en Nokia Networks
RAN Specialist at NSN
RF Consultant at Nokia Siemens Networks
Associate Professor & HOD,ECE at Green Hills Engineering College