Aryani Amir Bahar
Procurement Professional at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Aryani Amir Bahar's Overview
- Procurement Professional at UNDP
- Procurement Staff at UNDP
- Procurement Officer at Yogyakarta – Central Java Community Assistance Program (YCAP) - Funded by AusAid
- Assistant to Head of Office of International Affairs at Office of International Affairs of Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Office Manager at PADCO's Yogyakarta Strategic Action Plan and Outline Business Plan Project
- Assistant to General Manager at Azimuth Adventure Travel
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
- Universitas Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta
- Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Aryani Amir Bahar's Summary
Summary of Qualifications:
11 years of experience, mostly in procurement of major philanthropy operations and projects in Indonesia. In possession of thorough and extensive knowledge of pre-tender, pre-award and post-award/contract administration principles, theories, and concepts. Currently working at UNDP (United Nations Development Programme), with previous working experiences in various projects including AusAID funded project.
A challenging position fully utilizing abilities developed through my experience, skills, and knowledge with opportunities for growth based on performance.
Procurement, Contract Development, Tender and Management, including preparation, development and execution of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with Company rules and regulations.
Aryani Amir Bahar's Experience
Nonprofit; 10,001+ employees; International Affairs industry
May 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months) Duty Station: Jakarta Indonesia
• Full compliance of procurement activities with UN/UNDP rules, regulations, policies and strategies; implementation of the effective internal control and POPP.
• CO Procurement business processes mapping and elaboration of the content of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in Procurement and Logistics in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management.
• Preparation of procurement plans for the office and projects and their implementation monitoring.
• Execute procurement process according to UNDP Procurement principles i.e. Best value for money, Fairness, Integrity, Transparency, Effective International Competition, and to the Interest of UNDP.
• Organization of procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with UNDP rules and regulations.
• Preparation of submissions to the Contract, Asset and Procurement Committee (CAP).
• Support procurement process for Indonesia Country Office, National Execution (NEX) / Direct Execution (DEX) projects, and other UN Agencies in Indonesia and worldwide.
• Preparation and issuance of Purchase Orders as well as Professional Service Contracts, Institutional Service Contracts, Civil Contracts and Long Term Agreement Contract.
• Identify and develop tender planning/scheduling requirements to ensure critical path tender and award milestone activities are achieved.
• Responsible for reviewing technical Scope of Work, contractor’s performance indicators, quality and compliance, risk mitigation methods, as well as technical and commercial evaluation criteria/methodology for various services requirements.
• Act as member of Contract, Assets, and Procurement Committee (CAPC) that ensures that the proposed procurement and contract action is in accordance with UNDP Financial Regulations and Rules, Programme and Operations Policies and Procedures (POPP).
Nonprofit; 10,001+ employees; International Affairs industry
September 2008 – April 2010 (1 year 8 months) Duty Station: Banda Aceh, Indonesia
• Provide support to organization of procurement processes including preparation of RFQs, ITBs, and RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, and preliminary evaluation.
• Prepare purchase orders and contracts in and outside ATLAS, prepare recurring purchase orders for contracting services, vendor creation, and buyer profiles in ATLAS.
• Implement the internal control system which ensures that purchase orders are duly prepared and dispatched, take timely corrective actions on purchase orders with budget check errors and other problems.
• Create and manage inventory database and be responsible for the asset management and reports preparation.
• Preparation of Purchase Orders as well as Professional Service Contracts, Institutional Contracts, Civil Contracts and Long Term Agreement Contract.
Yogyakarta – Central Java Community Assistance Program (YCAP) - Funded by AusAid
December 2006 – August 2008 (1 year 9 months) Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia
• Plan, direct, and manage the central procurement activities of the program.
• Develop, review, and improve administrative, purchasing, and clerical procedures and systems to maintain economy and efficiency of operation.
• Prepare reports, review of a case, contracts, manage requests, establish priorities, and ensure the procurement process comply with the procurement guidelines.
• Handle billion rupiahs worth of procurement transactions.
• Conduct evaluation and assessment on incoming quotations and select the best quotation in accordance to the procurement guidelines.
• Manage computerized procurement database system such as task tracking database, supplier database, asset tracking data base, etc.
Assistant to Head of Office of International Affairs
Office of International Affairs of Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
January 2005 – December 2006 (2 years) Indonesia
• Assist the Head of Office of International Affairs in developing and maintaining cooperation with overseas universities and institutions, assessing the possibilities of developing cooperation with overseas universities and institutions, analyzing prospective countries whose universities are to be contacted for cooperation.
• Take care of international and national meetings and workshops, minutes drafting and meeting results dissemination, is responsible for welcoming and escorting high level university guests (foreign ministers, ambassadors, rectors of overseas universities, etc.) as well as high rank government officials according to protocol procedures, managing correspondence to overseas universities and institutions, arranging international travels for university Rectors, Vice Rectors, as well as the Head of Office of International Affairs, and act as announcer at the university international events.
PADCO's Yogyakarta Strategic Action Plan and Outline Business Plan Project
May 2003 – November 2003 (7 months) Indonesia
• Manage office operation and ensure the office runs efficiently.
• Provide administrative and secretarial supports to an American nationality Team Leader and to Indonesian and foreign consultants, take care of meetings and minutes drafting, prepare reports and follow up the results of meetings.
• Arrange accommodation and travel for foreign consultants.
• Arrange financial related matters, i.e. salary payment, daily expenses, etc.
Assistant to General Manager
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Recreational Facilities and Services industry
July 2000 – March 2003 (2 years 9 months) Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia
- Provide administrative and secretarial supports to a French nationality General Manager and to tour leaders and guides.
- Compose and manage correspondence and travel arrangements.
- Follow up tight schedules of tour arrangements to ensure the tour runs smoothly as planned.
Aryani Amir Bahar's Skills & Expertise
- System Administration
- Contract Management
- Procurement Contracts
- Program Management
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- Materials Management
Aryani Amir Bahar's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
French(Full professional proficiency)
Aryani Amir Bahar's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Aryani Amir Bahar's Certifications
Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), Level 2
Aryani Amir Bahar's Education
Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Bachelor Degree, French Literature
Diploma Degree, English
Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
International Summer Course
Aryani Amir Bahar's Additional Information
Contact Aryani for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Aryani Amir Bahar’s full profile to...
- See who you and Aryani Amir Bahar know in common
- Get introduced to Aryani Amir Bahar
- Contact Aryani Amir Bahar directly