Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
Join LinkedIn & access Anne Marie's full profile
• Promoted staff engagement opportunities with events such as our Melbourne Cup celebration, arranging morning tea for staff birthdays and coordinated all and meetings held at our site.
• Reporting all maintenance and building management issues.
• Providing administrative support to all teams within Medibank &PHI Customer Service department.
• Using my initiative to ensure all staff had what they needed at all times.
• Collecting mail and coordinating courier services
• Screening emails and passing to the relevant person.
• Ordering, re-stocking and recording stationery and office supplies.
• Managing appointments for management coming to our office from Melbourne.
• I coordinated all functions and meetings held at our site.
• Provide administrative support to the Medibank PHI Customer Service department.
Clayton Utz is a top-tier, full-service commercial law firm with offices in all major states and territories in Australia.
My duties included:
•Main operator of a switchboard – Vetting calls and directing them accordingly, taking messages, answering some basic queries to the clients.
•Providing training in the reception area.
•Booking client meetings and requests into the internal booking system (CABS)
•Organising courier services.
•Setting up the boardroom for meetings and functions.
•Administration duties such as formatting, correspondence, looking after customer queries etc
• Scheduling of a large staff base and responsible for monitoring the fashion department and home wares department stock count using and EPOS application.
• Ensured the customer was always happy and satisfied with the services provided when leaving the store.
• Investigated and solved problems, queries and complaints presented to me by customers.
• Issued refunds and exchanges to customers.
• Provided excellent customer service to customers.
• General office administration of the customer service desk.
• Answered multi-line telephones.
• Responsible for transferring money from Customer Service to the cash office.
• Trained new staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Took part in communication meetings at store level as the customer service representative.
• Kept up to date with changes made to Dunne’s Stores products or services.
• Worked closely with store manager and assistant store manager and reporting to them on a daily basis.
• Assisted administering HR related documents to new staff being trained on the floor.
• Controlled petty cash transactions.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Public Affairs Officer at Mater Health Services
Surveyor/Data Entry and Analysis
Director at Global Enterprises (QLD) P/L
Photographer at News Limited
Service & Operations Executive at Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Senior Architect at Brand and Slater Architects
Town Planner at Norris, Clarke & O'Brien
Marketing and Public Relations Assistant at Think Tank Communications