Ana Garcia Cay
Medicare Sales Account Executive - Bilingual at Kaiser Permanente
- Washington D.C. Metro Area
- Marketing and Advertising
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Ana|
Join LinkedIn and access Ana's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Ana directly
Dynamic and results-driven Marketing and Communications Professional accomplished in leading and supporting business objectives in revenue growth, customer base expansion, brand recognition, and customer loyalty. Highly organized with exceptional work ethic and success managing multiple projects, coordinating resources, and driving measurable outcomes within strict timeline and budget specifications. Strong leader and team contributor with excellent communication and interpersonal skills instrumental in fostering profitable relationships, driving targeted campaigns, igniting consumer interest, and facilitating productive collaboration across all professional levels.
• Responsible for increasing Medicare membership through closing market generated leads, converting current KP commercial members to Medicare and acting as a Trusted Advisor to close self-generated leads.
• Conduct Medicare enrollment seminars within the market, attends open enrollment meetings and Medicare education seminars for KP commercial members and works referral tables at KP Medical Offices.
• Manage a pipeline of leads, meeting with prospects on personal appointments for the purpose of enrollment and increasing sales.
• Establish relationships with key influencers in the senior community and rapport with individual members in order to achieve self-generated leads.
• Comply with Lead Management System standards and lead pipeline deadlines.
• Ensure adherence to CMS guidelines and internal policies.
• Increase lead generation and new account development through strategizing and executing targeting lead marketing and relationship building strategies with key economic buyers within the industry.
• Identify and win new business opportunities to grow revenue through market analysis, business research, and target client communication.
• Advise and prepare Senior Account Executives on effective product demonstrations, client relations, and new business development.
• Leverage and strengthen the Vocus brand by effectively customizing and matching Vocus capabilities to specific client needs improving service outcomes.
• Communicate and consult with clients to assess business needs, educate on value of public relations and marketing software products, recommend solutions, win new accounts, and providing ongoing account support.
• Launch and lead social media and email marketing strategies, as well as track campaign success through CRM platforms.
• Exceeded sales quota targets within 3 months by accomplishing $500K in sales.
• Achieved marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing sales and marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Developed and drove email marketing campaigns to promote the Bozzuto Group and services.
• Attracted prospects and potential clients by identifying and incorporating popular trends into marketing and sales action plans.
• Compiled and analyzed competitive market data by conducting market surveys of non Bozzuto Management properties throughout the DC Metro Area.
• Drafted event marketing collateral such as show prospectuses, promotional opportunities kits, sponsorship proposals and various prospective outreach materials.
• Promoted the company on social digital media and print media platforms.
• Oversaw and coordinated social promotional events from its initial concept, launch, and wrap up
- Provided service to client’s changing insurance needs by selling life, health and disability insurance.
- Determined clients’ particular needs and financial situations to provide accurate financial advices by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determined extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Served as the primary contact for incoming media calls; including requests for meetings and interviews with company executives and associates.
- Implemented Aflac brand as a marketing strategy to gain potential clients.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities intern/GS-7
- Drafted and published EEO’s manual for executing and developing new hire and current employees about EEO’s functions, mission and purpose along with the Equal Employment Commission.
- Asses workforce trends such as recruitment and retention of Hispanics at PBGC, conducted barrier analysis and analyzed other workforce statistical employment data.
- Organized and managed Hispanic Heritage Month employee's social events.
- Created and marketed company web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Wrote, edited and published EEO’s new hire brochures with EEO’s logo.
- Drafter and managed print, online and social media communications designed to promote EEO’s image and values along with the Communications Department.
Haymarket BooksMay 2007
A book made by students to speak their mind through different kinds of essays.
SpanishNative or bilingual proficiency
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
FrenchLimited working proficiency
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Opportunities Ana is looking for:
- Joining a nonprofit board
- Skills-based volunteering (pro bono consulting)
Causes Ana cares about:
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Civil Rights and Social Action
- Human Rights
- Social Services
Organizations Ana supports:
- Human Rights Campaign
- Human Rights Watch
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation
National Personal Trainer Certification
American Fitness Institution– Present
- Public Relations
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
- Social Networking
- Strategic Communications
- Equal Employment...
- Creative Writing
- Microsoft Office
- Broadcast Journalism
- Microsoft Word
- Copy Editing
- Speech Writing
- Microsoft Excel
- Media Relations
- Personal Training
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Medicare Advantage
- See 22+ See less
Advice for Contacting Ana
Honors & Awards
Sales Agent Diploma
American Family Life Assurance Company
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Recruitment Assistant/HR Assistant at TeamPeople
Account Executive Ad Sales at Access Intelligence
Account Executive at CircleBack, Inc.
Account Manager at Glanz ®
Marketing Specialist at LivingSocial
Inside Sales Associate at LivingSocial
Associate, Market Insight Center at Hanover Research
Sales Assistant at Seakeeper, Inc.
Sales Representative at JSB Group Ltd