Visual Designer at Blenderbox
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Amy|
Join LinkedIn & access Amy's full profile
Send any notes or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See my portfolio here: www.amyhunt.net
• Works closely with the Creative Director to develop campaigns, ads, and promotional items.
• Executes all printed collateral for Marketing including store signage, print and digital ads, promotional collateral, window decals, weekly sale signage, bouncebacks, gift cards, store barricades, and event signage. Also executes internal collateral including brand book, recruitment brochures, logos, and presentations.
• Supports the E-Commerce Team by designing emails, banner ads, and social assets. Executes monthly website refresh by designing sliders, banners, and updating dropdowns and tiles.
•Digital work also includes graphics for Taxi TV, digital ads in malls, movie theater spots, and assets for in-store ORPOS payment screens.
• Works with Product Development Team to execute packaging for products including boxes, bags, tags, ribbons, stickers, and bellybands.
• Works with the PR Team to execute lookbooks, evites, press kits, and event signage.
• Works with the International Team to develop design templates for stores (currently in Kuwait and Dubai) including store signage, sale signage,, event collateral, web collateral, print collateral, and store barricades.
• Selecting colors and designing patterns for use on cases. My designs can currently be found in Target stores nationwide as well as Best Buy, Wal-Mart, & Khol's. Some cases have also been featured by The Zoe Report (Rachel Zoe), NastyGal, Good Day LA, Hello Giggles, and Lomography.
• Oversee and implement all web content on Agent18.com
• Working directly with the Creative Director to develop all collateral, ads, packaging designs, campaigns, and promotional items. As well as conceiving, assisting, and directing photo and video shoots.
• Working directly with the Social Media Director -- Creating all imagery for Facebook, Twitter, and the Agent18 Blog. Assisting in developing and executing marketing campaigns.
• Assisting the Marketing Director to create compelling presentations for various line reviews, proposals, and product catalogs to be presented to companies such as Apple, Target, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart.
• Curating Agent18's Tumblr & Pinterest accounts-- updating the image blog and offering consumers an opportunity to get more involved with our brand through 're-blogging' 'liking' and 'repinning' our posts.
Worked with founder Kim Gordon to develop graphic images for apparel.
•Sole contributor to weekly column featuring captivating Tumblrs
•Curator of IMPOSE's Tumblr
•Managing all aspects of Tumblr including collecting various images from blogs, reblogging images, posting new material, and increasing followers
•Weekly column includes written summary alongside photos and links to various blogs
• Conceived a promotional campaign & developed ideas for actress Alexi Wasser's blog & personal brand.
• Acting as project manager and sole designer
• Overseeing production of various customized items including: t-shirts, condoms, posters, stickers, and underwear
Designing title sequences to be used in videos produced. This involves storyboarding, graphic design, and video editing.
Designing & preparing web pages and smart phone apps to be coded by staffed programmers.
• Designed and coded websites for various properties
• Created materials to promote properties including mail outs & brochures
• Wrote & designed weekly e-blasts
• Conceived & designed three 6-page editorial articles, four 2-page spread articles, & 12 ads
• Responsible for website edits and revisions
• Contributing photographer for Charleston Art Magazine Facebook Page
• Responsible for designing client & painter Karen Silvestro's Paper Doll Book including full cover and layouts
• Helped in event planning for painter Karen Silvestro's Perfect Man gallery showing at Robert Lange Studios
• Assisted in client relations and managed Robert Lange Studios when Karen Silvestro's work was on display
• Conceived a unique brand as a personal project to practice the aspects of fashion design
• Designed and oversaw production of 15 screenprinted t-shirts modeled in the Spring 2010 VITA Fashion show
• Organized and directed my entire fashion show including hiring models, styling, and soundtrack
• Self-run social medias including Tumblr, Twitter, & Facebook to develop a fanbase and provide followers with daily inspirations
• Identified opportunities to advance site traffic with promotion concepts & design giveaways
• Designed event fliers & monthly calendars for FACS meetings
• Developed my own curriculum & led a 3 week course - Graphic Meets Fashion Design - an intro to graphic design & digital illustration course for fashion majors
• Worked on a marketing & event team to develop fashion event
• Conceptualized & designed a full size newspaper used as program
• Designed all event posters & promotional materials
• Volunteered to promote this brand in my area when it was in its beginning stages.
• Weekly activities included promoting TOMS by approaching businesses to carry the brand in their stores.
• As a Campus Rep I managed, coordinated, and oversaw 2 major events with no budget, relying on sponsor donations.
• Sought out and developed relationships with local businesses and non-profit facilites to provide free catering & free event venue.
• Coordinated with media outlets [including radio interviews, newspaper coverage & other promotions].
• Organized event entertainment including setup for AV Video, DJ's, and performing artists.
• Succeeded in obtaining positive results within a budget of $0 (We sold over 130 pairs of shoes between the 2 events)
I designed these cases for Agent18. They were picked up by major retailers and sold in stores at Apple, Target, Kohl's, Best Buy, Meijer, Urban Outfitters, and Wal-Mart. Some of them were featured by NastyGal, Hello Giggles, Good Day LA, Lomography, and Rachel Zoe
I designed and illustrated a 12 month calendar to give away as Christmas gifts. These are some of my favorites!
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Principal, High and Tight
Director of User Experience at Blenderbox
Founder + Creative Director at Blenderbox, Inc.
Project Management & Events
Interactive Art Director at Blenderbox, Inc.
Director of Project Management
Chief Operating Officer at Bytemark, Inc.
Associate Operations Manager at C. Wonder
Senior Design Director of Digital at ANN INC.
Developer at HowGood, Inc.
Recruiter at Knorr-Bremse
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Vice President, Government Affairs at Goldman Sachs
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Experienced Media Professional
Greater New York City Area
Strategic Loyalty Marketing/CRM Leader
Greater Denver Area
Business and Systems Integration Analyst
London, United Kingdom