Director of Marketing & Communications at Seven Springs Mountain Resort & Hidden Valley Resort
- Greater Pittsburgh Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Alex Moser's Overview
- Director of Marketing & Communications at Seven Springs Mountain Resort & Hidden Valley Resort
- Manager of Creative Services at Pittsburgh Pirates
- Producer at Washington Wizards
- Gameday Producer at Buffalo Bisons Baseball
- Franklin & Marshall College
- Shady Side Academy
Alex Moser's Summary
A very creative, high-energy, solution-driven communications and marketing professional. Oversee all traditional and digital media marketing, advertising, and communications for over 25 business units within Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Hidden Valley Resort. Responsibilities include campaign development and execution of advertising for skiing, snowboarding, dining, spa, golf, sporting clays, employee recruitment, real estate and hotel for both properties.
Alex Moser's Experience
Director of Marketing & Communications
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Hospitality industry
December 2008 – Present (5 years 10 months)
•Oversee all traditional and digital media marketing, advertising, and communications for over 25 business units within the resorts. Responsibilities include campaign development and execution of advertising for skiing, snowboarding, dining, spa, golf, sporting clays, employee recruitment, real estate and hotel.
•Direct all digital media marketing and advertising including, but not limited to web sites, social media and over 25 Google Ad campaigns each season.
•Responsible for all external and internal communications related to media relations and employee relations for a staff of 1800.
•Provide communications leadership and advisement to the CEO and ownership group.
•Manage a staff of 10 with a yearly budget of over one-million dollars.
•Develop and execute a series of rebranding campaigns.
•Manage a Community Relations Department that has distributed over $500,000 in goods and services to the region over the last 3 years.
•Develop and execute all special events and festivals at the resorts.
Manager of Creative Services
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Sports industry
August 2000 – December 2008 (8 years 5 months)
Oversaw all creative for print material designed by staff of in-house graphic designers used for advertising, sales support and ballpark signage. Developed and executed a series of rebranding campaigns.
• Created and edited all commercials for television and radio broadcast yielding an estimated $350,000 in savings for the organization.
• Utilized state of the art production and editing equipment, including the Avid Editing System, Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
• Produced all game day entertainment for the PNC Park Video Board including all music videos, player interviews, player highlights, and promotional commercials for in-house broadcast from 2000 to 2004.
• Managed a staff of 25 including a technical director, 5 cameramen, character generator, public address announcer, audio engineer and organist from 2000 through 2004.
1997 – 1999 (2 years)
Lead Financial Services Consultant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; PNC; Financial Services industry
October 1994 – April 1997 (2 years 7 months) Greater Pittsburgh Area
• Supervised 90 telephone consultants serving PNC Bank, Ohio, Delaware, and Kentucky. Responsibilities included sales and service delivery of bank products with an emphasis on a high level of customer service and benefits counseling, to create cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
• Traveled to the market headquarters in Cincinnati and Harrisburg to support the integration of the Ohio and South Central Pennsylvania call centers to the Direct Bank.
• Interviewed candidates for the Financial Services Consultant position.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Sports industry
1996 – 1997 (1 year)
Alex Moser's Organizations
Laurel Highlands Visitors BureauMarketing Committee
Shady Side AcademyAlumni Council President
Shady Side AcademyBoard of Trustees
Alex Moser's Skills & Expertise
- Event Planning
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Community Outreach
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Trade Shows
- Press Releases
- Media Relations
- Online Marketing
- Brand Development
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Integrated Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Social Networking
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Internal Communications
- Real Estate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
- Copy Editing
- Video Production
- Creative Writing
- Online Advertising
Alex Moser's Education
Bachelor of Arts, English
1990 – 1994
Shady Side Academy, 1990
Shady Side Academy
1980 – 1990
Alex Moser's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
Contact Alex for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers