Assistant Manager (QA) at Yash Capacitors Private Limited
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (Mumbai Area, India)
- Higher Education
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Overview
- Assistant Manager (QA) at Yash Capacitors Private Limited
- MET Institute of Management
- Pune University
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Experience
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; Financial Services industry
June 2013 – October 2013 (5 months) Mumbai Area, India
1. Prepared comprehensive financial models for various projects related to Power Generation to deliver cash flow forecast, scenario analysis, risk assessment and return analysis
2. Coordinated with finance providers on due diligence, term sheet negotiations and documentation
3. Supported senior management of ITPCL on various financing related matters
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Business Supplies and Equipment industry
May 2012 – July 2012 (3 months) Pune Area, India
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; SI; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry
July 2009 – August 2009 (2 months) Nasik Area, India
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Skills & Expertise
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modeling
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Projects
Cell Site Based Fuel Monitoring System
- August 2009 to June 2010
•Monitoring fuel level using ultra-sonic sensor.
•Generation of automatic SMS when fuel level falls below desired level.
Analysis of Indian Automobile Industry
- August 2012 to Present
• Detailed analysis of Indian Automobile Sector.
• Analysis of TVS Motors, Escorts Ltd & Ashok Leyland Ltd.
• Peer- to- peer analysis.
• Analysis of Trends & Business Model of company.
Analysis of Tata Power
- August 2012 to September 2012
• Detailed analysis of Indian Power Sector.
• Analysis of 93rd Annual report of Tata Power.
• Current Business Scenario.
• Study of Trend of company.
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions - Monthly MIS Reporting
- May 2012 to July 2012
•Detailed understanding of monthly MIS financial reporting method and Tools used for the same such as SAP (System Application and Products) and HFM (Hyperion Financial Management).
•Analyzing different parameters reported in terms of business performance for different business units under Honeywell ACS (Automation & Control Solutions).
•Recognizing the challenges related to current reporting process and finding the flaws in the process.
Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Design
- July 2009 to August 2009
•Worked in Research & Development department.
•Worked on designing techniques and testing failure mode of SMPS.
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Education
MET Institute of Management
2011 – 2013
B.E., Electronics and Telecomm
2007 – 2010
Activities and Societies: Event Coordinator for State Level Technical Event "Eureka'09"
Akshay Jalgaonkar's Additional Information
Contact Akshay for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Akshay Jalgaonkar’s full profile to...
- See who you and Akshay Jalgaonkar know in common
- Get introduced to Akshay Jalgaonkar
- Contact Akshay Jalgaonkar directly