Store Manager at CVS
- San Francisco Bay Area
Adam Nagy's Overview
- Store Manager at CVS Caremark Corporation
- Sales Manager at Best Buy
- Technology Sales at Circuit City
Adam Nagy's Summary
I'm very passionate about my work and I have a need to see the job done right. I get the most satisfaction when my team exceeds all expectations and take it as a learning opportunity when we fall short. I like to be challenged and I'm always up for new experiences.
Specialties: customer service, coaching and training, budget management, talent acquisition and development, sales, problem solving, resource management.
Adam Nagy's Experience
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; CVS; Pharmaceuticals industry
June 2014 – Present (4 months)
• Successfully Onboard and act as Store Manager for 12 weeks.
• Daily Responsibilities include: Customer Service, Schedules, Cash Office, Ordering, Performance Reviews, Hiring, Onboarding, Inventory Integrity, Pricing Integrity, Planogram Integrity and Look and Feel.
• Saw 130 basis point improvement in key Customer Service metrics “Offer Help” and “Walk to Item” that exceeding both targets by 100 basis points.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; BBY; Retail industry
August 2004 – March 2014 (9 years 8 months) Tracy, CA
• Profitably develop consistent Year over Year Revenue and NOP growth across multiple departments while decreasing financial losses
• Successfully develop a multi-department culture of training and development focused on customer and safety first results
• Cultivate and advance in store customer satisfaction scores across all areas of responsibility
Connectivity Business Group Manager
• Computers & Tablets – Training and overseeing team of employees to drive revenue, margin and overall comps. Finished #43 in the company for FY14. Promoted multiple members of the team.
• Best Buy Mobile – Worked and trained supervisor of department to train and develop employees as well as drive notional margin numbers and raise brand awareness.
• Sales Floor Leader – Run sales floor of dozens of employees and customers to ensure proper utilization of selling skills and overall customer satisfaction including problem resolution.
• Operations Department – Oversee the recruitment, hiring and training of all store employees.
• Inventory and Merchandising Departments – Manage the execution of inventory audit counts to accurately maintain inventory levels; implement and execute new planogram and store merchandising strategies; oversee the execution of product replenishment and pricing.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; CC; Retail industry
March 2003 – August 2004 (1 year 6 months) Dublin, CA
Customer service and sales.
Adam Nagy's Skills & Expertise
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Customer Relations
- Performance Management
- Talent Developer
- P&L Budget Management
- Sales Management
- Business Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- P&L Management
- Income Statement
Adam Nagy's Education
Adam Nagy's Additional Information
Contact Adam for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch