Abid Ali Jinnah
Office Manager at Church World Service Pakistan/Afghanistan
- Civic & Social Organization
Abid Ali Jinnah's Overview
- Office Manager at Church World Service Pakistan/Afghanistan
- Senior Administrative Officer at Aga Khan University Hospital
- Executive - Administration at Axact
- Coordinator - Engineering Dept at Avari International Hotels
- Coordinator - Engineering Dept at Ramada Plaza Karachi
- Asst. Administrator at Metapack Ind Pvt Ltd
Abid Ali Jinnah's Experience
Civic & Social Organization industry
June 2013 – Present (1 year 4 months) Karachi
• To organize and manage all the administrative activities that facilitates the smooth running of Head Office (Karachi Office), field offices (Thatta & Jacobabad Office).
• Monitoring and supervision of operations and logistic staff.
• Prepare monthly and annual budgets for office and proper management and allocation of budgets.
• Implementation of operations system as per ISO and HAP standards
• Ensure all security systems and installations are functional at all times.
• Give security clearance to staff within the city.
• Sending security alerts to staff via sms, emails and briefing.
• Ensure proper attendance system is being followed and circulated to HODs on monthly basis.
• Transport management and to ensure all vehicles are in good working condition.
• Office / Guest house management and to ensure cleanliness and maintenance of guest house / office
• Ensure proper kitchen management is being done.
• Ensure enrolment of staff for different insurances and conducting orientation sessions for new staff.
• Office maintenance and checking of inventories.
• Contracts and service agreements are updated on timely basis.
• Visit project office for system implementation and improvements.
• Staff development on regular and need basis.
• Ensure effective team work and collaborations among team.
• Maintain healthy environment and promote desired organizational culture.
• Travel to different filed offices.
• Procurement management and ensure that proper procedures is being followed.
• Working close with HR dept to ensure that good practices are followed in the benefit of the staff and organization as well.
Senior Administrative Officer
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
December 2012 – June 2013 (7 months) Karachi
• Managing and leading all the administrative functions of the dept with a team of several officers.
• To manage the inventories and stock.
• Procurement & corresponding with purchase dept for procurement of construction material.
• Petty cash management.
• Looking after the contracts management cycle.
• Dealing with third party contractor for providing Manpower / Labors.
• Responsible for all the labor management and their issues.
• Looking after the safety / security issues and ensuring that the labors are carrying all the PPEs – Personal Protective Equipments.
• To ensure that construction area is properly cordon-off as per the hospital policy.
• To ensure that our work should not disturb any patient or their visitors and making it our prime responsibility to take care the health matters of patients.
• To make sure that all the labors are working efficiently on site and wearing the proper uniform which represent that they belong to construction dept.
• To carry out the recruitment activities with HR dept.
• Working as a Time Administrator of dept and responsible that all employees are following proper attendance system.
• To look after and manage the leaves of departmental staff.
• Working on the centralized ERP – Peoplesoft Software and to mark all time administrator’s task in the software which includes daily attendance, leaves, balance leaves etc.
• To monitor and sign off all the financial matters of dept on centralized ERP – Peoplesoft Software particularly purchase requisition, Technical inspection report of material, MRIN & GRIN, issuance receipts.
• Coordinating with different departments and representing the construction team.
• Fleet / transport management which consist of loading vehicles and cars.
• Random visits to different construction sites within and outside the city to check the progress of work in order to meet the deadline.
• Safety and quality audits of construction sites in accordance with the atmosphere of hospital and safety of patients.
Executive - Administration
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
January 2012 – December 2012 (1 year) Karachi
• Making list of trainings for dept on soft skills and on the job.
• Managing the operations of building and several other sites / locations as well / Property maintenance.
• Looking after benefits / facilities management which includes Officer’s restaurant, staff cafeteria, Kitchen, Gym, Saloon, multimedia equipments, Yacht, Elevators, Generators etc.
• Managing the assets by carrying out several activities to get the optimum performance.
• Working on ERP to create the proper database of assets and staff.
• Recruitment working as per departmental needs.
• Monitoring and evaluating the performance of staff and to rate them on monthly basis.
• Looking after the benefits& compensation of departmental staff.
• Creation of domain recruitment page which includes the forecasting of hiring the staff in near future.
• Making job description and job specification of departmental manning.
• Preparing the attendance record of departmental staff and to make the duty shifts and verify the overtime and other allowances.
• Managing building infrastructure.
• Managing petty cash amount.
• Ensure to provide the best services to all stake holders and to maintain the good relations with all.
• Managing all the logistics related to department.
• Maintaining good relations with vendors, contractor’s and service providers.
• Managing courier works / dispatches.
• Planning & budgeting of different projects and tasks.
• To make and supervise preventive maintenance schedule of property equipments / assets and fault maintenance as well.
• Departmental purchasing and inventory management and ensuring the proper stock available in the store.
• Managing the departmental staff / People Management.
• Utilities and supplies management.
• Coordinate with contracting companies and ask them for services as per contract and when required / Contract Management.
• Arrange communication meeting for dept on monthly basis.
• Conducting Quality Audit of building.
Coordinator - Engineering Dept
Avari International Hotels
April 2009 – January 2012 (2 years 10 months)
• Maintaining the record of CVs for any future purpose / needs.
• Short listing of CVs for recruitment purpose for department
• Prepare the attendance record of departmental staff.
• Making salaries of contingent workers.
• Partial recruitment working as per departmental needs.
• To schedule interview related to induction of employee in dept and to conduct the initial interview based on soft skills.
• Making the list of trainings essential for the departmental staff to enhance the performance.
• All administrative work
• Costing and energy consumption report on daily basis.
• Create letters and memo.
• People Management.
• To evaluate the performance of staff and forward their name for monthly appreciation.
• Co-ordinate and corresponding with other department.
• Taking care of workers covering their aspects of health, safety & environment.
• To look after the property maintenance on daily basis and when required.
• Provide details on PNL report.
• Dealing with Government Personnel for different tasks related to operation.
Coordinator - Engineering Dept
March 2007 – March 2009 (2 years 1 month) Karachi
Looking after all the office management and administration of Engineering Dept.
Abid Ali Jinnah's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Community based Economic Planning Board
April 2014 – present (6 months)
- Economic Empowerment
Educating the community members with different workshops, presentations and discussions to make them compete in the professional world by polishing their skills and abilities and providing them specific paths.
Abid Ali Jinnah's Languages
Abid Ali Jinnah's Skills & Expertise
- Performance Appraisal
- Human Resources
- Team Management
- Job Descriptions
- Personnel Management
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- HR Policies
- Time Management
- Strategic HR
- Employee Training
Abid Ali Jinnah's Education
Abid Ali Jinnah's Additional Information
Contact Abid Ali for:
View Abid Ali Jinnah’s full profile to...
- See who you and Abid Ali Jinnah know in common
- Get introduced to Abid Ali Jinnah
- Contact Abid Ali Jinnah directly