Sr. Software Engineer / Technical Lead / Application Architecture
Sr. Software Engineer / Technical Lead
|Recommendations||11 people have recommended Zoran|
Join LinkedIn & access Zoran's full profile
Sr. Software Engineer / Technical Lead / Application Architecture
Always interested in improving business processes through effective implementation of information technology, I am an accomplished Software Engineer / Developer with 15+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, implementation, training, and support of various business and commercial applications specializing in Microsoft technologies. I possess an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and development techniques, enthusiasm for design and development work, a strong analytical aptitude, persistence in problem resolution, attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Database design, data architecture and analysis.
• Web application design and development.
• Web analytics and search engine optimization (SEO).
• Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills
• Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand.
• Working directly with Business and Clients collecting requirements and delivering custom solutions.
• Creating positive and professional business relationships with internal teams and external clients.
• ADO.NET and Entity Framework • ASP.NET • C#, VB.NET • LINQ • Silverlight and RIA Services • WCF • WPF
• MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000/7.0 • Stored Procedures • DTS Packages, SSIS, T-SQL
Internet & Web Technologies:
• Visual Studio Team Foundation Server • Visual Studio.Net (.Net/2003/2005/2008/2010) • MS Project • Salesforce • Ektron CMS400.NET • WebTrends
Initially a member of Enterprise Data Services (EDS) Team, and now Solutions Architecture - Application Architecture Team, I am responsible for the design and development of systems for managing and distributing financial information and market data to financial advisor applications while adhering to secure development and configuration management processes. Typically leading two to three simultaneous projects with oversight of one to three developers on each and having an active role in the development group by sharing knowledge and mentoring others, working both cooperatively and autonomously and developing innovating ETL solutions primarily utilizing SOA, C# .NET, SQL Server, and Informatica PowerCenter.
Recent Project: E-Signature Integration
Improved workflow processes by integrating technology from DocuSign into LPL’s BranchNet platform adding the ability to automate the routing and tracking e-documents, even to multiple signers and makes it easy to set up task reminders. DocuSign's eSignature system was employed to do away with as much paper as possible and begin the process of streamlining document processing.
• Analyze, code, test and implement software programs and applications in both .net and SQL platforms. Lead the development and maintenance of products; participate in systems architecture maintenance, planning and oversight.
• Respond to and assist with troubleshooting production application system and/or server problems; make necessary corrections and/or modification for resolution of issues.
• Communicate directly with the business users (in person and/or in writing) throughout project and support activities, as appropriate.
• Document system procedures and guidelines for department and/or users. Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines.
• Have an active role in the development group by sharing knowledge and mentoring others.
Tools used: C# 4.0, WCF, ASP.NET, .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, SQL-Server 2008 R2
A member of the Content Management Development Team responsible for design, development and delivery of a custom-built enterprise Portal Management, page publication, and page rendering application comprised of the Vignette Enterprise Web Content Management Solution, and paired with the DefenseWeb Xtendable Site Studio® (XST, Site Studio). Modified and upgraded legacy applications by integrating AJAX, jQuery, and WCF services in order to amend and add new functionality and improve performance.
A member of the Internet System Group which is responsible for all critical Website development and maintenance. As a Development Lead, accountable for fleshing out requirement details, evaluating design strategies, and direct the day-to-day activities of the project developers. As a hands-on developer, experienced in the full spectrum of the development process, including assessing requirement, creating specifications and design, and the development and deployment of websites, web applications, web services, and windows services.
Member of a team which developed and maintained the Vista Order Invoicing System (VOIS) that processed orders submitted through the multiple ecommerce websites selling risk management data. VOIS handled complete progression workflow, from order processing and client invoicing to product shipping and billing management. Tasks included business development, project management and application programming using Visual Basic, ASP, Commerce Server, and SQL Server; and advising and mentoring junior developers.
Primary MIS developer responsible for creating database / reporting applications using Visual Basic, SQL Server, ASP, Epicor and Microsoft FRx that allowed users to produce financial statements, print invoice and customer statements, manage AR/AP, perform job-costing analysis and produce general ledgers among other things. Provided end user training and support to the Marketing, Sales and Accounting departments.
Principal application developer and database administrator for the RideLink / SANDAG contract. Responsible for maintaining and upgrading the proprietary rideshare matching application using FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, MapInfo and Foxfire! Query and Report Writer. Designed and constructed data-driven user interfaces for data entry, data maintenance, and reporting in support of RideLink’s Carpool, Vanpool, Guaranteed Ride Home, and Bike to Work programs using Visual Basic, SQL Server, ASP, VBA and Access. Performed data analysis and data mining using FORTRAN, SAS and SPSS for SANDAG and other clients. Supported the customer service department with technical training, maintenance and upgrades of servers and desktop PCs.
Specialized in Clinical Microbiology: (Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, Immunology, and Mycology).
Served as the Webmaster Committee Chair - providing professional website design, development and usability consulting services in a volunteer, non-profit capacity.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Senior .Net Engineer. Web, Windows , SOA, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET WCF, Winforms, WPF, Silverlight, Revise Engineering. TFS
Senior Software Engineer at SAIC
Principal Software Engineer / Technology Professional
Sr Software Developer 3 (Databases Applications)
Senior Software Engineer at Jyllion
Sr. Software Engineer/Consultant
Software Development Engineer 3 at Mitchell International
Senior Web Developer: MEAN Stack
Senior Microsoft .NET Developer (consultant), Microsoft C# MVP, Writer, Speaker, Teacher, User Group Leader/ Founder