Director of Interactive Marketing at Baylor Scott & White Health
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended Zachary|
Join LinkedIn & access Zachary's full profile
As the Director of Interactive Marketing for Baylor Scott & White Health, my position and duties include:
- Creating and implementing digital strategies in all online channels, including site, mobile, and paid placements
- Developing online components for system-wide marketing campaigns
- Overseeing website development and improvement
- Serving in the project development process and determining the appropriate online strategies and tactics to support system goals
- Developing a system-wide content strategy that supports interactive marketing activities directed at all identified audiences
- Establishing short- and long-term initiatives related to website and domain governance, content development, and the continued improvement of conversion tactics on Scott & White websites
- Exploring and building better integration of offline and online tools, including print and display advertising, social media, search engine marketing (SEM), public relations, and more
- Promoting the proper and efficient use of analytics tools and conversion measurements to ensure return on investment and strategic alignment
It has been my immense pleasure to lead the Interactive team accomplish numerous objectives, including:
- Developing and launching the system’s first mobile website
- Assisting the launch of a system-wide brand campaign through the rollout of new blog/site development and paid search and digital display campaigns
- Leading the redevelopment of interactive marketing strategies and web presence for the Scott & White Healthcare Foundation
- Implementing local search strategies for Scott & White websites, locations, and providers
- Building a more-effective marketing presence for the system through better integration with offline marketing partners
I am humbled that my superiors and teammates have entrusted me with the opportunity to serve in an extended capacity and am excited by the challenges this industry presents.
As a freelance marketing consultant, I've had the pleasure of working with select for-profit and non-profit organizations who have contributed as much to my life as I have their business.
My primary role at Digett was designing and implementing creative content marketing strategies and managing tactical campaigns for client and firm promotion. This included developing brand strategy, market segmentation, and targeted content for B2B and B2C clients as well as creating and publishing web, print, and video content. Additionally, my role required knowledge of feedback and analysis systems and creative oversight of project implementation. This position afforded me the opportunity to develop my skills in overall strategic development and tactical use of digital marketing tools such as the Drupal content management system, email campaign platforms, analytics programs, PPC advertising platforms, and others.
At PEC, I was charged with writing, editing, and designing internal and external publications, including press releases, direct mailings, magazine spreads, web publications, television commercials, corporate videos, and more. Part of my role required overseeing communications campaign planning, budgeting, and production, and I worked directly with upper management to achieve organizational communications goals. In addition, this position required media relations skills and familiarity with technical writing and content. PEC challenged me by placing trust in my managerial and organizational skills and taught me to work within a dedicated team and efficient corporate culture.
I began work at my family’s law firm while operating Main Street Perks, my own business. In addition to designing, building, and maintaining the firm’s website (since redesigned), I planned and produced marketing and PR materials such as brochures and press releases. Additionally, I was asked to assist in planning public seminars and outreach events in the local community. My experience at the firm prepared me to tackle and master intricate and complicated rules; this role required knowledge of the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct as they relate to external communications and marketing. Moreover, it afforded me the opportunity to experience the joys and complications of the legal world and working with those you love.
Thanks to a confluence of circumstances, an intense love for coffee, and a bit of insanity, I pursued a dream of opening a business by establishing a coffeehouse and cafe in downtown Irving. For Main Street Perks, I planned and oversaw the entire operation, from drafting and construction, to equipment and supply procurement, menu and product development, payroll and human resources functions, marketing, and everything else an entrepreneur tackles. I wore an apron, made drinks, baked goods, made lunches, mopped floors, assisted employees and customers, and typically closed down after a 14-hour day. This experience taught me countless things, chief among them that I could not do it all and needed to learn to rely on others.
I was fortunate enough to be awarded an assistantship during my graduate studies at Baylor, working primarily under Dr. John Tisdale and Dr. Amanda Sturgill. I assisted these two professors with class organization, grading, and journal editing. In addition, I was given the opportunity to advise beginning journalism students working at The Lariat. This experience helped fund my graduate education and made me appreciate with greater understanding the financial and academic challenges faced by all students.
Met with clients and developed web strategies for implementation.
Oversaw and conducted web and graphic services.
Health, Wellness and Fitness Professional
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Student at Azusa Pacific University
Greater Los Angeles Area
Online Marketing Manager
Director/Service Line Marketing/Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas
Associate Director, Marketing at Scott & White
Vice President, Communications and Marketing
Senior Vice President at ReviveHealth
Interim Director, Media and Public Relations at Scott & White Healthcare
Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Healthcare Marketing and Business Development Executive
Director, Hospital Marketing at Baylor Health Care System