Creative Wordsmith, Post Production Junkie, Multimedia Mastermind, Online Advertising and Marketing Whiz
- Hatboro, Pennsylvania (Greater Philadelphia Area)
Zach Rocchino's Overview
- Advertising Operations Traffic Coordinator at M3 USA
- Freelance Multimedia Consultant at Zach Rocchino Multimedia Consulting
- Media Services Video Logger at NFL Films
- Marketing Assistant at Advertising Specialty Institute
- Case Manager at Prudential Financial
- Video Editing Intern at FountainHead Networks
Zach Rocchino's Summary
Diverse skill set spanning post production, digital animation, web design, screenwriting, content development, digital advertising, social media marketing, search engine optimization and multimedia file system management. Experience working in the areas of video editing, multimedia production, online advertising, and marketing communications. A great foundation of creative instincts, technical know-how, and an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
Software: Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Dreamweaver), Avid Media Composer, Final Cut, Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook), Mac and PC operating systems
Zach Rocchino's Experience
Advertising Operations Traffic Coordinator
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Internet industry
July 2014 – Present (3 months) Fort Washington, PA
- Compile and analyze hundreds of detailed advertising campaign reports for the sales and marketing teams, financial department, and clients thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
- Edit, position, test, traffic, and evaluate over 200 online advertising campaigns monthly in primary and 3rd party ad servers including Xaxis for Publishers, Operative.One, Dart / Doubleclick for Advertisers (DFA), Atlas, Pointroll, Adprime, and TruReports.
- Illustrate a team-first attitude by collaborating with sales and marketing to ensure the highest level of quality for trafficking, pacing, troubleshooting, and delivery for all advertising campaigns according to the client’s technical specifications.
- Improve ROI by optimizing keywords and limiting wasted revenue by utilizing every impression and click to maximize marketable inventory.
Freelance Multimedia Consultant
Zach Rocchino Multimedia Consulting
July 2011 – Present (3 years 3 months) Hatboro, PA
- Developed consultancy proprietorship, contacting individuals and local businesses via email to offer services creating strategies for web design, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and creative content production.
- Utilized HTML/CSS/PHP, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, and graphic design skills to build, manage, and promote content from the ground up.
- Quantified results through Google Analytics and created web reports to gauge the success rate of marketing campaigns to guarantee a high ROI.
Media Services Video Logger
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Broadcast Media industry
August 2012 – February 2014 (1 year 7 months) Mount Laurel, NJ
- Organized and transcribed more than 20 hours of high-definition footage weekly using the NFL’s proprietary multimedia file management system.
- Distinguished the best shots to provide quality footage to the NFL’s network clients and business partners, bringing in thousands of dollars of additional revenue.
- Updated NFL team rosters and researched detailed information about significant game events such as injuries and NFL records from the web on a daily basis to ensure accuracy.
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
April 2012 – August 2012 (5 months) Trevose, PA
- Facilitated the acquisition of thousands of new sales leads through internet research and effective data mining.
- Improved productivity by implementing advanced Excel formulas and VLOOKUP functions to pull multiple pieces of data from several spreadsheets at once.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; PRU; Financial Services industry
September 2010 – February 2011 (6 months) Fort Washington, PA
- Doubled production standards by processing and performing quality control for over 50 annuity applications weekly for the new business department.
- Created many lifelong customers by representing the ideals of the Prudential brand and marketing their dedication to customer service excellence through all client correspondence via telephone and email.
Video Editing Intern
July 2008 – August 2008 (2 months) Fort Washington, PA
- Implemented graphics and edited 3 different shows of daily episodic web content using Final Cut Pro and uploaded the shows to YouTube and other video streaming sites
- Attracted thousands of additional viewers to the videos by marketing the episodes on social media websites Facebook and Twitter using low-competition keywords and video responses.
Zach Rocchino's Skills & Expertise
- Final Cut Pro
- Video Editing
- Video Production
- Avid Media Composer
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Service
- Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects
- Web Design
- Microsoft Office
- Post Production
- Computer Animation
- Content Development
- Marketing Communications
- Email Marketing
- Logging Tapes
- Audio Post Production
- Motion Graphics
- Social Bookmarking
- Pop Culture
- Creative Writing
- Strategic Planning
- Web Development
- Advertising Operations
- DART for Advertisers
- Google Analytics
- Online Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Strategy
Zach Rocchino's Education
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Film and Media Arts
Dean’s List - Fall 2008
Coursework: Video editing, digital animation, screenwriting, videography, web design, computer graphics, graphic design, creative writing
Zach Rocchino's Additional Information
Contact Zach for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Zach Rocchino’s full profile to...
- See who you and Zach Rocchino know in common
- Get introduced to Zach Rocchino
- Contact Zach Rocchino directly