Exhibition Manager - Organiser
- Events Services
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Overview
- Exhibition Manager at HELEXPO SA
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Summary
Exhibition organiser of Exhibitions and Trade Fairs in HELEXPO SA, Greece.
Has managed the exhibitions INFOSYSTEM, FURNIMA, SAFETY & SECURITY and NANOTEXNOLOGY
Dedicated to enhancing the outcome for participants & visitors, as well as to creating a feeling of overall experience.
Interested in exploring new possibilities for services to exhibitors & visitors, related to new media.
exhibitions, trade fairs, events, digital services, new media, internet, communication, RnD
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Experience
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Events Services industry
August 2000 – Present (14 years 2 months) Thessaloniki, Greece
Project Manager of the following Exhibitions:
- "INFOSYSTEM" International Exhibition on Information Technology, Telecommunications & Digital Technology
- "SAFETY & SECURITY" International Exhibition For Safety & Security Products and Services
- "FURNIMA" International Exhibition of Machinery- Raw Materials - Tools- Supplies and Equipment for Furniture
- "NANOTEXNOLOGY" International Exhibition on Nanotechnologies & Organic Electronics
2000-2007: HELEXPO SA Marketing & PR Dpt. Duties: Advertisement and print matter adviser, editor of Press releases, site designer
Freelance photographer, columnist.
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Media Production industry
2005 – 2007 (2 years) Atthens, Greece
Photographer, columnist on free topics.
Nonprofit; 1001-5000 employees; Broadcast Media industry
1991 – 1998 (7 years) Helsinki, Finland
Producer of radio programmes on cultural and social topics.
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Skills & Expertise
- Event Management
- Trade Shows
- New Media
- Event Planning
- Public Relations
- Corporate Events
- Press Releases
- Art Exhibitions
- Marketing Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Business Strategy
- Business Planning
- New Business Development
- Live Events
- Online Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Corporate Communications
- Email Marketing
- Market Planning
- Digital Marketing
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Courses
- ‘Quality in Convention Centers’, European Program "Leonardo Da Vinci", 2-4 March 2005 Innsbruck, 25-26 October 2005 Kos
- 45th ICCA Congress & Exhibition, Rhodes Greece, 28 October - 1 November 2006
- “Key Success Factors in Difficult Market Conditions - Options for Organizers and Venue Owners” by UFI, Thessaloniki 16 – 18 June 2008
- ‘How to position exhibitions in the marketing mix’, by UFI, Amsterdam, 10-11 December 2009
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Projects
- 1995 to 1997
Tampere University foreign students' newspaper 'GAZETINAVIISI'.
Web Page Designer
- 2006 to 2007
Designer of the Official Site for Thessaloniki’s bid for EXPO 2008.
- 2007 to 2008
Designer of HELEXPO SA portal
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Languages
Greek(Native or bilingual proficiency)
English(Full professional proficiency)
Italian(Limited working proficiency)
Finnish(Limited working proficiency)
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Education
BA, MA, Mass Communication & Journalism
1991 – 1998
Title of MA Thesis: Bridging Historical and Communicational Study on the Idea of Europe.
Language of instruction: English.
1991 – 1997
Additional studies in Intercultural Communication.
Language of instruction: English.
Universita Degli Studi Di Napoli
1986 – 1987
Introductory Studies in Social Sciences.
Language of instruction: Italian.
Yannis Hatzianastasiu's Additional Information
exhibitions, events, new media, internet, communication, European identity, photography, pictorial arts, literature, history, music, outdoor activities
- Groups and Associations:
- Honors and Awards:
2011: Awarded in the 1st i-bank Innovation & Technology Competition (NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE)
Selected among the best Greek amateur photographers (http://www.foturion.gr/blog/project/giannis-xatzianastasiou/)
Contact Yannis for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Yannis Hatzianastasiu’s full profile to...
- See who you and Yannis Hatzianastasiu know in common
- Get introduced to Yannis Hatzianastasiu
- Contact Yannis Hatzianastasiu directly