Optimization, Inc. (o10n)
Marketing Technology Consultant & Principal
Marketing Technology Consultant
|Recommendations||1 person has recommended Vince|
Join LinkedIn & access Vince's full profile
Marketing Technology Consultant & Principal
Higher, Further, Faster! - I get a charge out of making things perform better. I was the kid who took things apart and put them back together, so I knew how they worked, and could tune them up. I've always been fascinated by numbers, patterns, technology, and machines and I enjoy web optimization, trading stocks, and flying airplanes.
I spent six years in the U.S. Navy and am a Persian Gulf War vet. I developed missile guidance software and was awarded the Joint Service Commendation Medal for technology innovation by the U.S. Strategic Command. Growing into leadership & management, I led several eCommerce divisions and numerous strategic initiatives for Cabela's - contributing to over 500% growth in online revenues. As a manager, I've helped dozens of individuals leverage their strengths to improve job performance, satisfaction, and reach new career heights.
In 2010, I formed a consulting practice that helps companies optimize their web properties to drive more sales. Since then, I've been joined by a few extremely talented associates and have been in the lab working on our own marketing technology. Most recently, we've created a tool that makes it easy to add custom images, branding, and clickable links to YouTube videos. Check it out at www.videoredirect.com - Make Your Videos Interactive!
Optimization, Inc. (o10n) is an online marketing technology and services firm that specializes in measurement-driven web optimization and interactive video. We help our clients leverage web analytics, front-end web development, and interactive video to improve marketing campaigns, page speed, device compatibility, and goal conversion.
In my role as a leader and marketing technology consultant I have the opportunity to do what I do best everyday. This includes:
- Discovering online growth opportunities for our clients & associates
- Business Strategy & Operations
- Interactive video solutions & product development (www.videoredirect.com)
- Digital Analytics - Google Analytics IQ certified
- A/B, Split, & Multivariate Testing - Extensive SiteSpect experience
- Page Speed/Performance Tuning
- Mobile Device Compatibility
• Oversaw web technology division operating over 50 public facing web sites/apps and related content management, eCommerce, and support systems.
• Defined mobile strategy, championed mobile R&D, and enabled development of iPhone & Android applications.
• Lead enterprise-wide Section 508 compliance initiative. Oversaw development of several fully accessible & compliant software applications, organized training, and established operational support.
• Developed, staffed, and managed ECommerce Project Mgmt, Quality Assurance, and Web Analytics functions.
• Implemented and managed SiteSpect A/B split/multivariate testing solution and program.
• Established Hitwise online competitive intelligence program and leveraged to measure market share and gain competitive insight.
• Integrated Foresee Results online customer satisfaction surveys to measure sat, get customer feedback, and prioritize projects.
• Leveraged Coremetrics web analytics tools and techniques to enhance online marketing & merchandising programs, improve customer experience, and improve site conversion.
• Implemented Bazaarvoice customer ratings & reviews program to capture the voice of the customer and used to optimize marketing and site conversion.
Business Analyst / Project Manager – Ag Processing, Inc. (1998-2000)
• Developed E-Business strategies, created web applications and universal data interface software.
• Designed and developed software to migrate data between legacy systems and Oracle Financials ERP.
• Lead the successful design, development, and implementation of a workgroup quality control application.
Project Manager / Software Developer – American Agrisurance (1996-1998)
• Lead the development of an enterprise-class insurance policy management application.
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)
US Strategic Command (STRATCOM)
Enterprise Architecture Consulting Expert
Greater Los Angeles Area
Area Sales Director at Triad Isotopes
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Environmental Health Consultant
Director of Multicultural Student Services at Bucknell University
Williamsport, Pennsylvania Area
San Francisco Bay Area
Digital marketing analyst | content strategist
Digital Producer at Mutual of Omaha
Merchandise Planning Supervisor at Oriental Trading Company
Senior Software Engineer
Technical Writer at The Gallup Organization
E-Commerce Manager at AccuCut