Strategic Consultant & Principal at Optimization, Inc.
- Greater Omaha Area
Vince Stephens's Overview
- Strategic Consultant & Principal at Optimization, Inc. (o10n)
- Operations Manager at The Gallup Organization
- Internet Manager, Planning & Analytics at Cabela's
- Business Analyst / Technology Project Manager at Bass & Associates
- Software Development at U.S. Navy
- Bellevue University
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
1 person has recommended Vince
Vince Stephens' Summary
Accomplished eCommerce leader, web analyst, and software developer. Extensive experience applying analytics and technology to drive measurable business improvements. Proven leadership, management, and practical consulting experience across numerous industries - Retail, Aerospace, Finance, Agriculture, Insurance, and Manufacturing. Awarded the Joint Service Commendation Medal for technology innovation by the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM).
Vince Stephens' Experience
Strategic Consultant & Principal
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Internet industry
December 2010 – Present (2 years 6 months)
Optimization, Inc. (o10n) is an eCommerce services and technology firm that specializes in Measurement-driven eCommerce Optimization. We help business teams implement and use web analytics solutions to discover valuable insights and provide the technical expertise organizations need to improve marketing campaigns, page speed, and goal conversion.
• Digital Analytics (Google Analytics IQ certified)
• Split/Multivariate Testing
• Page Speed/Performance Tuning
• Mobile Compatibility
• Interactive Video
• Web Development
• Data Integration
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Management Consulting industry
July 2007 – February 2011 (3 years 8 months)
• Oversaw web technology division operating over 50 public facing web sites/apps and related content management, eCommerce, and support systems.
• Defined mobile strategy, championed mobile R&D, and enabled development of iPhone & Android applications.
• Lead enterprise-wide Section 508 compliance initiative. Oversaw development of several fully accessible & compliant software applications, organized training, and established operational support.
Internet Manager, Planning & Analytics
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; CAB; Retail industry
2001 – 2007 (6 years)
• Developed, staffed, and managed ECommerce Project Mgmt, Quality Assurance, and Web Analytics functions.
• Implemented and managed SiteSpect A/B split/multivariate testing solution and program.
• Established Hitwise online competitive intelligence program and leveraged to measure market share and gain competitive insight.
• Integrated Foresee Results online customer satisfaction surveys to measure sat, get customer feedback, and prioritize projects.
• Leveraged Coremetrics web analytics tools and techniques to enhance online marketing & merchandising programs, improve customer experience, and improve site conversion.
• Implemented Bazaarvoice customer ratings & reviews program to capture the voice of the customer and used to optimize marketing and site conversion.
Business Analyst / Technology Project Manager
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
1995 – 2000 (5 years)
Business Analyst / Project Manager – Ag Processing, Inc. (1998-2000)
• Developed E-Business strategies, created web applications and universal data interface software.
• Designed and developed software to migrate data between legacy systems and Oracle Financials ERP.
• Lead the successful design, development, and implementation of a workgroup quality control application.
Project Manager / Software Developer – American Agrisurance (1996-1998)
• Lead the development of an enterprise-class insurance policy management application.
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Military industry
1988 – 1994 (6 years)
USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)
US Strategic Command (STRATCOM)
Vince Stephens' Certifications
Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- License 01637198
- March 2013 to September 2014
Vince Stephens' Skills & Expertise
Vince Stephens' Education
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Vince Stephens' Additional Information
Aviation, Snowboarding, Health/Fitness, Hunt & Fish, Camping, Golf
- Groups and Associations:
- Honors and Awards:
Joint Service Commendation Medal for technology innovation – U.S. Strategic Command (US Navy)
Contact Vince for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- job inquiries
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch