New York University
Manager of Marketing and Communications at Crowdcentric
|Recommendations||6 people have recommended Tyler|
Join LinkedIn & access Tyler's full profile
• Organized a panel and networking event covering the sports industry and social media.
• Gathered six panelists and 85+ industry professionals for the event.
• Established partnerships with Wix Lounge NYC and Brooklyn Brewery to sponsor the event.
• Partnered with local miniature golf course to host fundraising tournaments for three years.
• Collected 70+ advertisements and hole-sponsorships with local families and businesses.
• Publicized the tournament via WOM, social media , and golf course promotional materials.
• Organized local level competition of Major League Baseball's grass-roots programming.
• Collaborated with community's baseball board members to plan and promote event.
• Coordinated event scheduling, field reservation, equipment set-up , and volunteer committee.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Account Executive, AdKarma
Streaming Media Assistant at MLB Advanced Media
Co-founder & CEO at Crowdcentric
Public Relations & Communications Intern at Football Foundation of South Africa
Intern at LW Hospitality Advisors
Senior Vice President, Crowdcentric and Director, Social Media Week
SNR Sales and Operations Coordinator at The Madison Square Garden Company
Analyst at Citi
Head of Media at Crowdcentric
Solution Architect, Analytics at Hitachi Solutions Canada
Calgary, Canada Area
Owner/Realtor® at Royal LePage
British Columbia, Canada
Loading/Shipping Department at Amarr Garage Doors
Topeka, Kansas Area
Executive Sales Representative at Ulterra Drilling Technologies L.P.
Greater Denver Area
Incoming Corps Member at Teach for America Miami-Dade
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area