Ontario Ministry of Finance
Senior .Net Consultant
Senior .NET Developer at Complete Innovations Inc.
|Recommendations||7 people have recommended Tim|
Join LinkedIn & access Tim's full profile
Senior .Net Consultant
Software development generalist with preference for Microsoft based solutions and documentation artifacts built with UML. Have performed as team lead, systems architect, DBA, and general developer. Focus is on total customer satisfaction and giving attention to all of the invisible details.
Specialties: MCSD, MCPD: Enterprise Applications Developer (encompasses MCTS:Web Applications, MCTS:Windows Applications, and MCTS: Distributed Applications). Server architecture, system design, object oriented and concurrent programming, workflow design, messaging and middleware, UML and RUP.
My incorporated company, providing technology consulting and contracting services to large and small clients, both locally and internationally.
Design and develop .NET solutions related to vehicle fleet management systems.
Designed, developed, unit tested, and assisted in deployment to production of ASP.NET MVC3/MVC4 public-facing websites and statistical forecasting engine.
- Co-designed and developed large public-facing ASP.NET MVC4 website.
- Designed and developed two public-facing ASP.NET MVC 3 websites, as tech lead for team.
- Developed and unit tested enhancements to existing ASP.NET MVC 2 sites.
- Developed new and enhanced existing jQuery codebase.
- Made updates to HTML5 & CSS3 code.
- Made enhancements to WCF service. Interfaced with SOAP and RESTful WCF services.
- Implemented OpenID and OAuth relying party solution for social media logins.
- Researched statistical forecasting models, tested and selected appropriate ones.
- Designed, implemented, and unit tested statistical forecasting engine
- Conducted website requirements gathering meetings with business leads.
- Created wire frame mockups of websites.
Interviewed and helped select technical writer, UI developer, and C# developers.
Worked with minimal guidance and supervision, with extremely tight deadlines.
- HTML5, CSS3, less, C# 4-5, .NET 4.0-4.5, ASP.NET MVC 2-4, Entity Framework 4-5.1, LINQ, AJAX, AppFabric caching, log4net, OpenID, OAuth, Spring.Net, R, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, IIS 7.5
- Visual Studio 2010-2012, TFS 2010, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, SQL Server 2008/2012.
Designed, developed and refactored key portions of ETL synchronization system. Participated in Agile development process, using TDD to create code. Assisted with architecture reviews and iteration planning sessions.
Analyzed legacy VB6/ASP application code, re-using legacy DLLs when possible.
- C#, .NET 4.0, XML
- Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, Oracle 11g, Windows 7, Team Foundation Server 2010, Oracle SQL Developer, Toad for Oracle, Oracle VirtualBox
- Message Queue, MTS
Designed and developed .NET websites, web services, and provided consultation for a wide variety of IT initiatives and activities.
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
Initiated use of the following tools and practices:
- Test Driven Development with NUnit
- Continuous Integration with CruiseControl.net
- Code coverage analysis with PartCover
- Low level documentation using Microsoft Sandcastle
Developed and unit tested additions to AJAX-enabled ASP.NET website using WCF web services and version 3.5 of the .NET framework. Created pages to seamlessly integrate with existing site appearance and code structure. Developed additions to existing web services, to support new page features. Researched tools to quickly accomplish technical goals.
Maintained and designed/developed several currency exchange systems using Microsoft .NET technologies.
Designed and lead the implementation of custom software solutions for a wide variety of business clients. Largely, but not exclusively, based on proven Microsoft technologies.
Developed Java-based software used in website development. Supported VB6 / MS Access applications at client sites.
8 months of this position was as a co-op student doing Quality Assurance work on newly developed software. The remainder of my time with Spectra was spent as a Software Developer developing applications for use in the financial securities sector.
Performed Quality Assurance analysis and testing as a co-op student for two 4 month terms. This included developing and executing test suites on several operating system platforms, and implementation of an automated testing tool.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Senior .NET Developer
Senior .Net Developer, MCTS
Experienced Software Developer specialized on Web Technologies
Senior .NET software developer
Senior/Lead .NET Developer
Advisory Application Consultant, Senior .NET Developer at CIBC World Markets
Software Developer II at Vital Insights
Senior Application Developer at Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Strategic Software Sales Executive
Greater Boston Area
Global Leader, Power Management Business at Sensata Technologies
Greater Boston Area
Senior Consultant - Digital & Social Media
Director, Supply Chain Operations at Verdesian Life Science LLC
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
CEO Nujira Ltd
Cambridge, United Kingdom