Independent Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Phoenix, Arizona Area
- Information Technology and Services
Susan Loga's Overview
- Independent Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Key From Image Analyst at Lakeshore Staffing/2010 Census
- Service Delivery Coodinator at Unisys
- Desktop Support Site Lead at IBM
- Desktop Support Technician/Asset Management/Help Desk at Honeywell
Susan Loga's Summary
Information Technology Professional with a strong background in Service Delivery Coordination, Asset Management, Desktop Support and System Administration. Successful record of quality service, customer satisfaction, and meeting Service Level Agreements through positive “win-win” relationships with customers and staff. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Core competencies include:
•Effective project management
•Technical problem solving skills
•Positive can do attitude
team leadership and mentoring; standard process develoment and documentation; streamlining processes and troubleshooting;excellent customer service; escalation management;help desk; desktop support;asset management; sla attainment; training;large project implementation; sms; antivirus
Susan Loga's Experience
Independent Beauty Consultant
Privately Held; Myself Only; Professional Training & Coaching industry
July 2002 – Present (12 years 3 months) Phoenix, AZ
I am currently working my own business & focusing on moving up to management by the end of this year.
Service Delivery Coodinator
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; UIS; Information Technology and Services industry
2005 – 2008 (3 years)
Single Point of Contact in the Program Management Office (PMO) for all install and de-install priorities, escalations, issues, processes, asset management and reporting, For Account of 60,000 seats, 20,000 desktop refresh each year, 130 Information Technology professionals, nationally.
• Moved from several site Team Lead to Program Management Office (PMO).
• Reduced quarterly penalties 97.5% from $12K to $300 and received formal recognition from company.
• Created, documented, implemented and provided change management for all install and de-install processes which created a standard operating procedure across the nationwide account.
• Implemented monthly National asset training meeting for technicians across the US on the account.
• Created, documented, and implemented daily status reports for all service calls to provide tools for SLA management.
• Participated in customer meetings as part of the leadership team of Unisys for this account for both Dell and our end customer Honeywell.
Desktop Support Site Lead
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; IBM; Information Technology and Services industry
2002 – 2005 (3 years)
Single Point of Contact on customer site for all desktop related issues or escalations from customers and helpdesk. Desktop Support Lead Glendale – 5000 seats 23 technicians / Backup Site Lead additional sites – 5000 seats and 32 technicians.
• Promoted from Technician to Site Lead after four months and received the highest possible employee rating on all yearly reviews and rated in the top 5% worldwide.
• Participated on team of management level members across IBM accounts to develop end to end strategies.
• Created and implemented innovative training for technicians on ticket coding and processes.
• Trained and mentored two new site leads.
• Trained 40+ technicians as an IBM certified trainer for Windows XP decreasing cost of training our team.
• Created and implemented daily score card to provide both management and technicians with SLA status and prioritization of daily work schedule since tool lacked this capability.
• Facilitated and also worked to reduce 400+ call backlog increasing customer satisfaction,
Desktop Support Technician/Asset Management/Help Desk
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HON; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry
1983 – 2002 (19 years)
System Administrator/Technical 1- SMS/Antivirus / Desktop Support (2000 - 2002)
Tested and Implemented SMS packages for anti-virus updates for 5000 seats.
• Drove an increase in antivirus protection for clients by 50%
• One of two individuals who set up new printers, programming ESI Print Servers and print queues.
• Performed phone support 2 hours a day with 80% first call resolutions utilizing remote tools
Business II/Business I – Asset Management Team (1996 - 2000)
5000 seats – $2M yearly Budget for Desktop and Laptop Allocations
• Participated in the design, development, and implementation of the Desktop Asset Team (DAT team) and facilitated meetings when team lead was not available.
• Ordered, tracked and facilitated delivery of desktop and laptop equipment.
• Facilitated the reduction of backlog of 400 Desktop and laptop deliveries by hiring specialized staff, streamline paperwork processes and running daily meetings to remove roadblocks.
• Contributed to reduce number of computer desktop kits from three to one resulting in cost savings for both support and maintenance.
• Directed team for initial Six Sigma Black Belt training laptop setup and received positive performance feedback from Black Belt team Coordinator
Desktop Support/ New Computer Delivery/Solution Center (1994 - 1996)
Customer Service Representative (Response Center Help Desk) (1990 – 1994)
Susan Loga's Skills & Expertise
- Vendor Management
- Process Improvement
- Software Documentation
- Change Management
- System Administration
- Project Management
- Technical Support
Susan Loga's Education
Rio Salado Community College
2009 – 2009
completed course with a 97%
2004 – 2004
1992 – 1992
1986 – 1987
Advertising and Pre-Nursing
1983 – 1986
West Phoenix High School
Business and Science
1972 – 1976
Susan Loga's Additional Information
Contact Susan for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Susan Loga’s full profile to...
- See who you and Susan Loga know in common
- Get introduced to Susan Loga
- Contact Susan Loga directly