Enterprise Solutions Architect
Applications Architect at EverBank
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Sat|
Join LinkedIn & access Sat's full profile
Enterprise Solutions Architect
More than 20 years of experience architecting, consulting and building complex enterprise solutions. Highly skilled in collaborating with business users and technical architects to build dynamic and agile software solutions
* Experienced with leading a team through various phases of an application development cycle including business analysis, system design, prototyping, development, testing, implementation, and usability studies.
* Mentored and managed development teams.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills.
* Highly motivated and committed to producing high quality results in a timely manner.
Specialties: Microsoft Technologies: .NET, WCF, ASP.Net Web API, SOA, ASP.Net (MVC), SQL Server (SSIS & SSRS), C#, Distributed Systems
• Analyze existing systems, processes and architectures to make recommendations for improvement
• Research and develop new technologies, evaluate tools and software, and implement working prototypes to improve current processes and build new capabilities
• Work Closely with development teams to ensure design patterns and direction is successfully and consistently implemented
• Work with business and business analysts to understand end user needs and future business direction
• Collaborate with other architects and technologists to align suite design and roadmap with larger company direction
• Publish white papers, technology articles, position papers and case studies
• Providing technical solutions in .Net applications and services to support multiple Lines of Businesses
• Architecting, designing, code review and providing technical leadership
* Architecting and implementing highly available WCF services for existing applications to be re-engineered into service-oriented applications
* Providing guidelines, standards, and mentoring developers with designing WCF services and service-oriented systems
* Architected and implemented a service-oriented N-tier system utilizing WCF services, ASP.Net MVC 1.0 Web application
* Provided team management and technical leadership in a “Player Coach” capacity
* Oversee the daily software development efforts on all internal software systems. Partner with business users to design, develop, and deliver scalable, user-friendly software systems.
* Worked Collaboratively with IT teams to isolate and correct distributed system issues related to authentication, authorization, firewalls, application hosting, distributed transactions and server configuration
* Mentored and improving developers to become more efficient and effective , exposing them to new technologies and empowering them to build complex world class software solutions.
* Assisted business users with the design and implementation of new projects and processes to ensure that information and reporting requirements are addressed. Coordinated and prioritized users requests
* Designed and developed highly available web forms applications, windows forms applications and windows NT Service applications that allows business users to adjudicate 150+ million dollars worth of medical claims
* Utilize expertise in WCF, AJAX, ASP.Net, Win forms, ADO.Net, SOA, C#, SSRS, Infragistics, Telerik controls to implement project solutions
• Responsibilities include estimating project timeframes, writing software design specifications, assigning developers, setup projects for implementation, system testing and user acceptance
• Designed & developed various ASP pages for Virtual Claims Management Systems, a browser based application used by various branch personnel, Appraisers, Adjusters and Property or Vehicle Owners to manage their insurance claims online.
• Designed and developed the user interface, ActiveX Components and the backend interface to database for a software product used by a broad range of users including property restoration contractors and insurance adjusters to write electronic estimates for the restoration of damaged properties.
• Led a 5-person team that developed a three-tier telemarketing application used to enroll customers. Gathered user specifications and defined the application architecture. Also, led the testing, documentation & user training for this application. The application used an Informix database in the backend and used Tuxedo for load balancing multiple clients.
• Led UI standardization effort on another application, Criminal Justice Information System. Designed templates for data entry, dialog and error messages. Conducted user reviews with regard to usability, ease of use for these designs and then incorporated feedback into the final design.
• Designed and developed components to integrate multiple autonomous systems
• Led the implementation of the client search component of the Child Welfare System. This effort included development, testing, query optimization, performance monitoring and tuning of the application.
• Developed components performing screen scrapping in the on-line interface functional area of the Child Welfare System to retrieve information from the Child Support System.
• Managed a team developing an EIS System.
• Conducted requirements’ analysis for the design of this system. Designed specifications for the query engine and user interfaces of various modules consisting of EIS Front-end, EIS Toolkit and EIS Data Manager. Designed the UI for these modules
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
VP - Sr. Business Analyst
Sr Developer at Everbank
Software Developer/Architect at Citi - VP
Enterprise Architecture Team Manager (AVP) at EverBank
IT Manager at EverBank
IT Director at EverBank
Senior Web Developer at VENUS Swim & Fashion