Sarah Friedlander García
Bilingual Marketing Communications - Latin America & USA, email@example.com
- Marketing and Advertising
|Recommendations||41 people have recommended Sarah|
Join LinkedIn and access Sarah's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Sarah directly
As a bilingual (English + Spanish) marketing communications professional, I am well versed to offer your organization a wide range services. I love being in a position where I can roll up my sleeves and make a difference and offer you a personalized and professional service from beginning to end.
In general the services that I provide are (if something is not listed, don't hesitate to ask!):
- Design (print production, layout and design with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign)
- Engagement Marketing (user growth and buildup of fan base, forum discussions, product adoption)
- Social Media Marketing (community building + management, strategy and timelines, social media streamlining)
- Marketing Communication (campaign design and development, event and project management)
If interested, please feel free to get in touch with me at sarah at sarah.cl
Depending on the opportunity I will also also entertain full-time opportunities. Always on the quest for a company with a positive environment where I can put my skill set to use.
• Full fluency in English; advanced ability in Spanish.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Strong project management skill set.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
• Extensive team and leadership experience.
Specialties: Marketing, events, communications, and project management.
Providing a range of marketing communications services including:
• Content marketing
• Engagement marketing
• Social media marketing
• Marketing communications (campaign design and development, event and project management)
• Tech companies
• Small businesses
Happy to call/have called these wonderful companies my clients:
• Buffy O'Neil Voice Overs – buffyoneil.com
• David Pogue – davidpogue.com
• Dubai Audio – dubaiaudio.com
• Fundación Mustakis – fundacionmustakis.com
• GoBee – mygobee.com
• Intemedio – intemedio.com
• Investors, Construction & Repair, LLC – icrkc.com
• Jon Carter Voice Overs – joncartervoiceovers.com
• Juniper Networks – juniper.net
• LeadChat – leadchat.com
• NC Fit Club – ncfitclub.com
• Oz Accommodations – aplacelikehome.com
• Rent Fax – rentfaxpro.com
• Web Reception – webreception.com
First marketing hire to build out and drive marketing programs for AIR802’s presence in the United States, Chile as well as NetDepot, our reseller storefront carrying the AIR802 line of products in addition to 10 other brands.
• Buildout of marketing touch points including newly revamped NetDepot website (netdepot.cl) as well as AIR802’s site (www.AIR802.cl).
• Creation of first ever product catalog (254 pages) in both digital and print variations (issuu.com/AIR802)
• Drive the creation of a biweekly and bilingual newsletter sent out to all AIR802 customers in both Chile and the United States about new products and special discounts.
• Creation and management of all social media channels for AIR802 and NetDepot including an increased Twitter follower count of @AIR802 by over 770% through management of new followers and innovative tweets.
• Responsible for online advertising through Google Adwords and LinkedIn.
• Manage both internal employees and external vendors to successfully reach company objectives and deadlines.
Worked with companies and individuals to complete marketing initiatives including project management, print and web collateral development.
• Intemedio: Drive traffic and build demand through engagement activities for our customized business training solutions.
• GoBee.com.au: Working to increase engagement and user growth for their business education video portal.
• Fundación Mustakis: Increased traffic to their Facebook page by implementing a series of Education and Mathematics contests. As a result of these contests Facebook “Likes” increased over 1220%.
• Juniper Networks: Assisted their service marketing department with the production of marketing collateral, webcasts, and newsletters in preparation for their all-hands team meeting.
• David Pogue’s Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Leopard Edition: Print production and layout.
Initiated and drove numerous marketing programs for Tigabytes leading to successful execution in both the Chilean and United States markets.
• Responsible for driving all marketing channels that resulted in successful seed round funding for $400,000 USD with 15+ investors.
• Drove the successful launch of mon.ki into the Chrome Web Store, which received international coverage from top tech press outlets including TechCrunch, Mashable, AGBeat, SocialTimes, and many others.
• Built all marketing touch points including social media presence, website, message tone, company and product branding.
• Managed both internal employees and external vendors to successfully reach company objectives and deadlines.
• Participated in core team that drove product development, quality assurance, and user outreach.
First Tuesday, firsttuesday.cl
• Drove marketing and outreach for over nine events including the retention of local and international speakers, creation of website content, social media messaging, vendor management and online publicity.
• Drove marketing for “Geeks on a Plane”, led by Dave McClure (founding partner of 500 Startups) visit to Santiago, Chile as part of their Latin America tour. Over 40 international investors and tech entrepreneurs were flown in and participated in an evening networking event of over 500+ people.
• Drove the creation of a biweekly newsletter sent out to 10,000+ First Tuesday Americas members about entrepreneurship in Latin America and upcoming regional events.
• Drove all social media channels including an increased Twitter follower count of @ft_santiago by over 370% through management of new followers, innovative tweets and integration and collaboration during events.
• Launched first Founder Institute in Santiago, Chile including managing marketing for recruitment and during the semester.
• Key point person for all English recruitment events and interactions with Founder Institute staff in Silicon Valley.
• Built all regional marketing touch points including social media presence, publicity (Google Adwords / Facebook Ads), and outreach to participants during recruitment.
Coordinated Mozilla events program including logistics and planning of all Mozilla sponsorships. Also worked with product leads to ensure strategy and successful execution on-site.
• Coordinated with community members and volunteers worldwide on local events, activities (including Firefox desktop and mobile releases). Recruited new community members and encouraged them to participate in community marketing activities through bi-weekly calls and additional communication channels.
• Managed Mozilla Store and internal swag stores with multiple external vendors. Lead all swag quoting, production and approval for events.
• Increased followers of @firefox on Twitter by over 450% through management of new followers, innovative tweets, lists and corporate management via CoTweet.
• Created and managed two toolkits:
- Firefox Education Toolkit, a set of localized print collateral, videos, presentation and slide decks allowing volunteers to evangelize Mozilla and Firefox.
- Firefox Social Media Toolkit, a collection of tips and tricks for volunteers to leverage social media to market Mozilla and Firefox in various international regions.
Developed and drove marketing plans, programs and events specific to higher education North America Field Marketing.
• Drove quarterly education eSeminar Series production, managed content and speaker selection, registration website, list trades, and final evaluation of attendance.
• Managed education prospecting call program including sourcing lists, developing topics and creating materials used by all sales reps.
• Worked with external vendors to create web and print collateral for Adobe campus events.
• Managed higher education regional event selection, registration, participation and evaluation.
• Coordinated marketing material distribution and product giveaways with sales reps.
Responsible for planning and executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns to develop and attract audience members to Lively Arts’ events.
• Collaborate on creation and production of Lively Arts promotional collateral and advertisements.
• Ensure content and design of collateral is compatible with marketing and sales goals.
• Successfully secure bids from printers and mail houses while tracking projects through all stages.
• Manage marketing production schedule and relationships with outside freelance designers and external agencies.
• Coordinate media buys with radio, newspaper and magazine vendors.
• Successfully manage Lively Arts’ $750K+ advertising budget.
Managed the execution of integrated marketing communication programs and activities by working with external agencies, internal creative and web services teams for the Global Marketing Group.
• Responsible for execution of deliverables with external agencies, schedules and budgets of global awareness campaigns accounting for 70% of Seagate business in the next 2 years.
• Worked with Americas Channel Marketing to execute and project manage web and print projects.
• Communicated with global marcom, internal departments, and regions (AMER, EMEA, APAC) to track initiatives and campaigns ensuring global alignment.
• Drove the Seagate Partner Program (SPP) Newsletter which is distributed to over 50,000 customers monthly.
• Managed the monthly collection of marketing articles for the internal Sales Connection Newsletter.
• Worked with web team to drive content updates for the internal marketing portal for sales employees.
Responsible for driving higher education individual and institutional sales while working with the Campus Rep Program and Marketing managers to create print materials to support over 600 nationwide sales students.
• Created and managed viral, online and print marketing programs via flyers, posters, direct mail and landing pages for universities in Western New York.
• Produced and managed production of collateral covering sales best practices, equipment acquisition, demo rentals, hiring and termination policies for Campus Reps.
• Project managed creation and print production of the Campus Rep Program reference management handbook.
• Worked with Apple departments, university staff, and external vendors to plan and execute large-scale campus events.
• Responsible for coordination and schedule management of programs and events with internal and external parties.
Provide campus user group feedback to Apple, discuss campus group issues, consider future strategies and provide resources and support to college and universities as they create their own groups.
Assisted group with student-facing programs and strategies including website content development, competitive analysis, and the student evangelist program.
• Created first Operations Handbook to assist training Account Executives on how to manage Campus Reps.
• Answered all email communication from firstname.lastname@example.org relevant to education marketing programs.
• Prepared all podcasting content/collateral for EDUCAUSE NLII Conference in New Orleans, LA and Houston, TX
• Compiled research on iPod third-party solutions for distribution to higher education marketing executives.
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Opportunities Sarah is looking for:
- Joining a nonprofit board
- Skills-based volunteering (pro bono consulting)
Causes Sarah cares about:
- Arts and Culture
- Science and Technology
- Social Services
Organizations Sarah supports:
- Mac OS X
- Filemaker Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Fluent English
- Multimedia Project...
- Event Management
- Social Networking
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Direct Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Marketing
- Startup Marketing
- Open Source
- Marketing Management
- Event Planning
- OS X
- Mobile Devices
- Competitive Analysis
- See 35+ See less
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
SpanishFull professional proficiency
• Bachelor of Science; GPA 3.8/4.0
• New Media Publishing Major; Communications Concentration
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude in the RIT Honors Program
Activities and Societies: RIT Concert Band, MacRIT, Golden Key International Honour Society, RIT Honors Program, Nathaniel Rochester Scholarship Recipient
- Anything Technology,
- Wine tasting,
- Exploring Santiago,
- Artsy Craftsy Stuff,
- Interior Decorating,
- Learning New Languages and Meeting New People
Advice for Contacting Sarah
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Account Developer PPM en EY
CEO at LeadChat | B2B Sales Expert
Account Manager sa LeadChat
MBA I Strategy & Marketing I Agribusiness, Banking & Educational Experience I University professor
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Catalyzer | Open Networker for Business
Senior Interactive Festival Programmer at SXSW
DIRECTOR at UK LOTTO INC