True South Renewables Inc
CEO at True South Renewables Inc.
|Recommendations||3 people have recommended Rue|
Join LinkedIn & access Rue's full profile
Honest, hard working with a passion towards repetative excellence, high quality and going the extra mile. Think outside the box offer something above and beyond your nearest competition and Never, ever, ever surrender
Specialties:Senior PV Systems designer / engineer for mid to large scale solar systems. Strategic planner for PV market development, technologies and standards including incentives rebates and economic legislative reforms.
Developing Solar industry standards, techniques and procedures for turn key installation of large scale solar PV systems developing competitive pricing matrix and formulas along the way.
Developing new markets and possibilities, local and international
• Active in Industrial and commercial Electrical contracting since 1985 (family UK contracting business)
• Since 1994 a US pioneer and veteran of Electric Vehicle infrastructure implementation technologies (design, installation and service support). Installed the first GM EV1 private EVSE from the production line and for ten years designed, installed and serviced hundreds of public, private, municipal and commercial EVSE’s. Upon noticing that most EV drivers owned a solar system I migrated over towards solar.
• From 2003 active in the development, engineering & design and installation of over 350MW of commercial solar systems in the USA and Canada (including 1MW of residential).
• Considered an industry pioneer in the development of a standardized and comprehensive commissioning protocol now widely used as a standard throughout the solar industry today.
• Advised and consulted multi billion dollar EPC's in the development of installation standard’s, design and installation techniques as well as efficient system modeling.
• Senior technical advisor to large developers and EPC's within system from 10-250MW.
• Formed a successful engineering company and designed and engineered 250MW of projects (schools, FIT plants, international stores, small DG)
• Developed a unique solution towards the operations and maintenance of solar PV systems focusing on higher outputs using unique preventative (versus reactive) maintenance protocol.
• Developed a construction integrated commissioning protocol ‘CISCA’ whereby the utility scale solar plant is being commissioned ( under load and current whilst in construction (before the sub station comes on line).
• Developed a nationwide OEM technical 24 Hr response support infrastructure
• Frequent speaker and technical advisor at international Seminars and symposiums for Electric vehicles and Solar O & M
Using years of hands on real world experience from a collective 250MW I formed a professional solar engineering company with a key group of talented solar pioneers (Raoul Wood PE) to cater for the turnkey design and engineering of commercial solar systems from 100KW to portfolio sized systems.
Developed new markets within the solar PV sector achieving status as one of the largest (IBEW) solar design and installation partners within California within 12 MW of installations. Developed new design and installation techniques within large scale ( 1MW and up) solar installs. Created and refined an industry standard for testing and commissioning of large systems. Worked on a successful matrix and pricing model to bring IBEW contractors to this competitive market place.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
C.E.O. at Solarrus Corporation
President and COO at MaxGen Energy Services
Vice President, Strategic Planning at Solarrus Corporation
VP EV Solutions
CEO at Radian Generation
CEO at RA POWER & LIGHT Inc.
Solar Operations and Maintenance
Asset Manager in Solar Energy Industry