Hiring Sales & Marketing Professionals for Automation & Controls!
- Houston, Texas Area
Rosie Cornejo's Overview
- Recruiter/Sourcer at Randstad Sourceright US @ Honeywell
- University of Texas @ Brownsville
Rosie Cornejo's Summary
Sr.Product Marketing Manager - Morristown, NJ
Sales Operations Leader - Morristown, NJ
Strategic Marketing Manager - Morristown, NJ
A recruiter with a diverse recruiting background and proven track record. Detail oriented with exceptional time-management skills. Works well in both a team environment or independently. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and able to adapt to changing environments. Recognized for increasing employee retention and sourcing qualified candidates.
Specialties: Proven track record in matching talented professionals with customer needs, perfected the ability to strengthen and grow client and candidate relationships, always keeping the best interest of each.
Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies business is a leading provider of high performance specialty materials that are found in almost all items of daily life – either at work or in the home. They include fluorocarbons, specialty films, high performance fibers, reagents and laboratory chemicals, high purity electronic materials, luminescent materials, fine and specialty chemicals, intermediates and specialty additives. Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies manufactures these materials in high-purity and ultra-high-purity form for applications in the telecommunications and electronics industries, in the automotive industry, climate control technology, in the construction business, packaging and colors, and also in the agricultural and pharmaceutical areas. The business is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, USA. Production facilities are located around the world.
-Product Marketing professionals
-Supply Chain professionals
-Research & Development
-Mid level management
Rosie Cornejo's Experience
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; HON; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry
May 2011 – Present (3 years 5 months)
Source, recruit candidates for open and/or upcoming positions
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; ITRI; Utilities industry
March 2010 – May 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Source, recruit qualified professionals for exempt positions.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; KFY; Staffing and Recruiting industry
November 2009 – May 2011 (1 year 7 months)
Source candidates for the open and upcoming positions specific to AMR/AMI technology.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; RRR; Construction industry
May 2006 – January 2009 (2 years 9 months)
• Led recruiting efforts for 102 stores covering the Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana region through management of online applicant tracking system, Taleo 7.0.
• Increased candidate quality by utilizing behavioral methods of interviewing.
•Bridged working partnership with hiring managers to ensure policies and procedures were followed by maintaining active written and verbal dialogue.
• Increased new hire retention through competitive salary negotiations.
•Advanced company’s diversity initiatives through building awareness utilizing interactive presentations and education.
• Implemented the 100% use of applicant tracking system, Taleo, creating a more efficient way for management to manage open requistions and applicant flow leading to more accurate EEO reporting.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Staffing and Recruiting industry
June 2000 – May 2006 (6 years)
• Increased branch revenue and profitability by sourcing qualified candidates for various professions (Professional, Technical & Administrative/Clerical).
• Minimized turn over by negotiating competitive salaries.
• Interpreted candidate assessments verifying skill sets leading to proper placement of contract labor.
• Administered and managed all pre-employment procedures for clients (backgrounds, drug screening and employment verifications) maintaining contractual requirements.
• Provided superior customer service by working closely with hiring managers increasing positive feedback on customer surveys.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; MAN; Staffing and Recruiting industry
1998 – 1999 (1 year)
Assisted recruiters with open job requisitions, candidate interviews and general administrative duties.
Rosie Cornejo's Honors and Awards
2012 Sourcer of the Year - Randstad Sourceright @ Honeywell
- December 2012
Rosie Cornejo's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Spanish(Limited working proficiency)
Rosie Cornejo's Skills & Expertise
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Contract Recruitment
- Direct Recruiting
- Graduate Recruitment
- Sales Support
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Sourcing
- Technical Recruiting
- College Recruiting
- Sales Recruitment
- Human Resources
- Internet Recruiting
- Corporate Recruiting
- Candidate Generation
- Talent Acquisition
- Sales Operations
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Talent Management
- Human Factors
- Big Data
- User Experience
- User Interface Design
- Experience Design
- International Development
- Business Intelligence
- Temporary Staffing
- Temporary Placement
Rosie Cornejo's Education
University of Texas @ Brownsville
Bachelors of Business Administration, Management
1998 – 2000
Bachelors - Business Administration
Activities and Societies: Toast Masters
Rosie Cornejo's Additional Information
Contact Rosie for:
- career opportunities
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch