Santa Clara University
Resume Writer - MBA Program Students
Targeted Resumes | Job Search Strategist | Career Coach | LinkedIn Optimization | Interview Prep | Personal Branding
|Recommendations||12 people have recommended Robin|
Join LinkedIn & access Robin's full profile
Resume Writer - MBA Program Students
* Standout Resumes | Targeted Resume Approach | Professional Resume Writing *
~ Robin's Bio ~
Robin is known as one of the Top 10 Resume Writers in the Bay Area - per Marky Stein; best selling author, Monster.com Interview Expert and contributor to the Wall Street Journal.
"Effective at dramatically turning around unemployed professionals chances of landing interviews - Robin has what it takes to change your resume into a powerful document that grabs an employer's attention and initiates action." says Stein.
As an expert resume writer and recruiter, Robin has been on both sides of the hiring process and has a keen understanding of the employer's needs and their approach to reviewing resumes.
Additionally, as a Career Consultant for a Fortune 500 career management firm, Robin has coached and trained thousands of individuals in their quest for new career opportunities. Her way of engaging with people at a personal level and her willingness to explore, learn and discover, allow her to tap into her inventive way of thinking to help clients uncover new opportunities in business and career endeavors.
With her complimentary blend of career expertise in HR Management, Recruiting, Staffing and Coaching; her educational focus in Psychology, as well as advanced coaches training from Coaches Training Institute, Robin is an ideal coach for anyone who is open to creative possibility and possesses a forward-thinking mindset.
► Specialties - Expert Resume Writer, LinkedIn Specialist, Job Search Coach & Trainer, Targeted Resumes, LinkedIn Profile Writer/Editor, AIRS Full-Cycle Recruiter, Resume Creation, Certified Image Consultant, Personal Branding, Visual Brand, Resume Guide, Career Transition Coach, Workshop Facilitator, Career Management Consultant, Interview Prep Coach
Review, edit and critique resumes for MBA students.
► Specialties - Conduct classes in Resume Writing ~ LinkedIn Profile Creation & Optimization ~ Advanced Networking Skills ~ Interviewing Techniques ~ Presentation Skills ~ Social Networking ~ Identifying Transferable Skills ~ Image Consulting ~ Resume Writer
Career Coach and Training Facilitator for classes and individual career counseling in resume writing, interview techniques, smart networking, online social networking, LinkedIn, transferable skills, as well as courses concerning job search and career transition.
Coach individual clients in navigating job search process, job search planning, creating targeted resumes/resume critique, and creating and improving LinkedIn profiles and advanced networking techniques.
► Specialties - Career Coach ~ Resume Expert ~ Personal Branding ~ Job Search Techniques ~ Interview Preparation ~ Networking ~ Effective Blogging and Social Networking Strategies ~
Products focused on providing professionals with the tools they need to get what they want, stay aligned with their career and love what they do. Tips, tools and advice towards taking control of your own future...
► FiredUP Interviewing - audio download; available at FiredUPCareers.com
► Great Video! ebook - design and create your own video resume; available at FiredUPCareers.com
► Career Confidence ebook - getting clear on what you have to offer; available at FiredUPCareers.com
► Specialties - Career Coach ~ Workshop Facilitator ~ Resume Expert ~ Live Virtual Webinar Trainer ~ Personal Branding ~ Job Search Techniques ~ Interview Preparation ~ Networking ~ Effective Blogging and Social Networking Strategies ~
Member of project team for the world’s largest outplacement firm. Perform individual client coaching, career transition workshops, webinars and employee notifications for client companies.
• Facilitate numerous workshops and webinars such as: Resume Development, Personal Branding, Interview Strategies, Life Options, Managing Stress during Career Transition, Small Business Startup, Negotiation, and more.
• Support major corporations with downsizing notifications to ensure smooth career transition processing of individual employees.
• Conduct one/one coaching sessions with candidates to assist with all areas of career planning.
► Specialties - Recruitment ~ Staffing ~ Compensation ~ Benefits ~ Employee Relations ~ Event Planning ~ Policy Development ~ Management Training
Recruited by CFO to establish and manage all aspects of Human Resources for this "high-charged" start-up company...from start-up phase through IPO. Built and managed all recruitment activities. Wrote, developed and communicated Human Resources policies. Advised and assisted senior management on all Human Resources related issues. It was an amazing ride!!
• Conducted in depth interviews with candidates both in-house and by telephone to determine skills, knowledge, interest, market value, and availability.
• Clearly communicated all aspects of the offer including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocating, etc.
• Established and maintained solid working relationships with hiring managers.
• Promoted high morale by determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship.
• Established wage and salary structures, performance appraisal programs and pay policies and monitored for cost effectiveness.
• Created, trained and communicated HR policies and programs for entire company.
• Recruited, trained and managed a talented team of HR Representatives.
Recruited by CFO to establish and manage all aspects of HR organization for rapidly expanding technology company. Managed HR from start-up phase through acquisition by C-Cube Microsystems, Inc.
• Established and managed all recruitment and hiring activities for this high speed start-up.
• Developed corporate Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Selected and monitored all benefit programs; insurance carriers, brokers, pension administrators, third-party administrators and other outside sources.
• Teamed with Finance to select and implement HRIS/Payroll program and ensure flawless transition from Third-Party Administrator to in-house payroll system.
• Established wage and salary structures, performance appraisal programs and pay policies and monitored for cost effectiveness and efficiency.
FiredUP Interviewing - Professional Edition is one of the best interview preparation tools available. We approach interviewing as a process that begins long before you go face to face with the interviewer. We lead you through that process, from handling the first screening phone call through a solid follow-up strategy. More than just interview questions and answers, we give you a strategy for handling any interview question, assessing your value and needs, presenting the right image, and techniques for standing out in a positive way. For only $9.95 for the MP3 download, you get the inside track to a fresh, new approach to unbelievable success in today's competitive job market. Includes extensive eBook resource guide to walk you through all the steps to prepare for and deliver a great interview.
FiredUP Interviewing - New Graduate Edition is designed specifically with new graduates in mind. It walks you through fresh strategies to overcome limited professional experience and prepares you to interview in today's competitive job market. The 1 hour audio 'plus' a step-by-step eBook action guide builds your confidence and provides exercises to help you prepare for the rigorous interview process. Extremely comprehensive, this guide prepares you to pass the first screening phone call, dress for the interview, answer the most challenging questions, and follow up after the interview...download only $9.95
An excellent web 2.0 online networking tool, your video resume will help you connect with employers and showcase your value!
Get your step by step guide and learn how to...
► Increase your online presence
► Connect with your viewers - drive the call for an interview
► Showcase your value add in a way that a text resume cannot
Take control of your professional online presence - open yourself up to opportunities 24/7.
Make a powerful first impression with your Video Resume - your "how to" guide download for only $9.95
Uncovering and clarifying your inner motivations, strengths, and values is the key to making intelligent choices in your career. This eBook takes you step by step through exploring the five key components that makeup the professional YOU. Use our career exploration activities to gain insight and clarity into what drives and motivates you, what you need to be successful and satisfied, and the value you bring to your work.
Take action today towards a better tomorrow!
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.