Health Promotion and Lifestyle Management
Senior Billing Administrator at Hughes Network Systems
|Recommendations||2 people have recommended Rob|
Join LinkedIn & access Rob's full profile
Health Promotion and Lifestyle Management
As a motivated, results-driven generalist, refreshed after taking some time off to focus on volunteer passsions, I am now determined to transfer my interpersonal and analytical skills, effective organizational abilities and professional experience to a new position where I will be able to see the results of my work in an organization that values efficiency, continued education, occupational growth, integrity and making a difference.
Specialties: Sales force automation; contract interpretation, implementation and compliance; customized billing; auditing; defining business rules; naming conventions; maintaining product catalogs; reporting; facility operations; efficiencies, big picture mentality.
• Managed 166 Billing Exception Reports requiring daily or weekly audits to highlight corrective actions needed in various internal systems for contractual compliance.
• Created and tested logic for new Billing Products and Invoice Deals in an internal production environment for future sales and subsequent invoicing.
• Handled both internal and external customer inquiries regarding the application of adjustments, payments, invoices, account reconciliations, adhoc reporting, status changes and site hierarchy structure.
• Managed a crew of up to 10 volunteers at the worksite in Burtonsville, MD for the construction of 24 townhomes.
• Demonstrated tasks, maintained standards, monitored safety, and ensured that my group of volunteers had a safe and meaningful work experience each day.
• Assisted in the determination of market demand for specific used and surplus building materials and donated household items.
• System Administrator for the national launch of Salesforce.com to all of Nextel’s Direct Sales Representatives.
• Created and maintained the Role Hierarchy structure, Public Groups, and Account Sharing Rules that drove visibility and reporting functionalities in Salesforce.com.
• Maintained an online product catalog in PeopleSoft, and published montly updates of an internal Excel quick quote estimation tool for use by all of Nextel’s Sales Representatives.
• Co-founded company to create and promote safe group motorcycle rides originating from the DC Metro area.
• Collaborated with the marketing and promotion of the company via our web site, brochure content, graphic logo design, and public events.
• Implemented, supported, and enhanced billing models in Microsoft Access and Excel to ensure contractual compliance, improve auditing efficiency, and deliver accurate customer invoices in a timely manner. Models were used for billing up to $7M per month.
• Assessed and prioritized new reporting and enhancement requests from Presale, Account Teams, and Operations. Developed the tasks or submitted technical requirements to model developers when necessary.
• Purchased inventory and developed merchandising displays and promotions for eleven stores.
• Sold audio, video, and car stereo electronics and components.
• Reorganized warehouse to facilitate more efficient inventory and sales delivery.
• Managed a total staff of 16 employees from the Front Desk and Facility Maintenance departments.
• Supervised all physical plant operations of the 15,000 sq. ft. health club.
• Monitored inventory, negotiated prices and purchased all club toiletries and consumables.
The Humane Society of the United States Animal Rescue Team, Montgomery County Animal Services and Adoption Center, Montgomery County Humane Society, Montgomery County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT), Montgomery County Animal Response Team (CART), American Red Cross National Capital Region, MD Responds Medical Reserce Corps, Montgomery County Road Runners, US Masters Swimming, USA Triathlon, American Motorcyclist Association.
• Hughes – North American Division “RMA Processing Award” 2012.
• Hughes – North American Division “The Sky’s The Limit” Program Launch Award 2011.
• Hughes – North American Division “Peak Performance” Implementation Award 2010.
• Hughes – North American Division “Peak Performance” Team Effort Award 2010.
• Nextel – Sales Operations Appreciation and Recognition “Delivers Value” Award 2005.
• MCI WorldCom “All Star” Award 1999.
• MCI Revenue Service “Way To Go” Award 1997.
Admissions Coordinator at Southeastern College
West Palm Beach, Florida Area
Owner, Row 5 Information Systems
Greater Philadelphia Area
Site Service Supervisor at Siemens Wind Power
Director, HR IT at Hess Corporation
Greater New York City Area
Senior Software Engineer at Epicor Software Corp
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
horse maid at lily gait
EVP Assistant at Medical Service Bureau Inc
Independent Herbalife Distributor & NCMSEP Rider Coach
WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR at Rubber City Harley-Davidson
Executive Director, Founder, VETMotorsports (501c3)
Manager, HR Technology at B/E Aerospace
Director Contracts/Enterprise Billing
Senior Director at Hughes Network Systems
President at Medventions