Independent Marketing Representative at 5 Linx Inc.
- Huntsville, Alabama Area
Renee Manning's Overview
- Independent Marketing Representative at 5 Linx Inc.
- Executive Director at 5LINX
- Senior System Engineer Analyst- Joint Analysis Team at L-3 Communication GS&ES
- Systems Engineer Staff at Lockheed Martin
- Systems Safety Engineer at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Software Quality Engineer at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Programmer/Analyst at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
Renee Manning's Summary
•A dedicated professional who sees tasks through to completion. An innate ability to work quickly and efficiently, while effectively producing and communicating results
•13 Years of Engineering experience with focus on requirements and design analysis, technical leadership, and, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies
•Current active Secret SSBI security clearance
Coordination agent to ensure test data from BMDS flight testing supports System Engineering objectives, system verification, capability demonstration and M&S validation. Development and planning focused on requirements, Information Assurance, and Verification, and System Safety.
Planner for Information Assurance requirements implementation for THAAD Launcher. Interested increasing expertise focused in on Information Security.
Renee Manning's Experience
Independent Marketing Representative
5 Linx Inc.
November 2009 – Present (4 years 11 months)
I'm looking for people who are looking for an opportunity to capitalize, at the grassroots level, on the latest Videophone system and VoIP technology wealth trends. Call and listen to a 2-min orientation
585-420-4582, if you want to know more send a message
"5Linx: need more info" along with your contact info. and best time to call reneemanning@5Linx.net
Senior System Engineer Analyst- Joint Analysis Team
L-3 Communication GS&ES
April 2009 – October 2009 (7 months)
• THAAD Flight Test Analyst experienced in stakeholder coordination within BMDS Engineering and test community to ensure test data from BMDS flight testing supports System Engineering objectives, focus on system verification, capability demonstration and M&S validation.
• Participates in Test Event Reviews and provides input at working groups from the start of detailed test planning through test execution, providing system engineering input to test architecture definition, data product definition, and event scheduling.
• Active participating member of the Joint Analysis Team in post-test analyses and reviews. Contributions include develop, execute, and report mission engineering analyses in support of MDA/DE interests through interaction with other JAT Analysts.
• Assists in identifying and reporting system performance observations, and applying those observations to describe demonstrated BMDS functionality and summarize BMD system-level issues.
Systems Engineer Staff
September 2006 – April 2009 (2 years 8 months)
• Performs technical planning for system integration, verification and validation. Support Program Management with cost and risk trade studies and analysis. Perform investigation and studies for supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
• Analyses performed for Launcher platform to include design and fabrication of launcher concept, truck design, Missile Round pallet (MRP) fabrication, system and software test, operations manuals, maintenance and training
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge and meet THAAD Program Office (TPO) needs
• Interface with TPO US Army customer delivering presentations, customer briefings, and design reviews (IDR , CDR, PDR)
• Develop detailed Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for end user utilization, software requirements, and system engineering definition.
• Support THAAD Flight Test operations at Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF).
Systems Safety Engineer
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
August 2004 – September 2006 (2 years 2 months)
• Reviews product systems, associated support equipment and facilities, functional specifications and operations, and establishing safety requirements for assigned systems. Independently analyzes and recommends safety criteria in system design, equipment and procedures to control or eliminate hazards.
• Develops safety documents as required supporting customer and test/operational range requirements. Participates in accident investigations involving damage to products or related facilities and assists in identification of causes and corrective actions.
• Evaluating the interrelationship of system safety requirements and other aspects of concept design and development requirements while collaborating with key external and internal stakeholders. Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
• Adheres to THAAD Command Media to satisfy the software safety program requirements in the areas of software safety analysis and verification. Performed primary role of Software Safety and interim HW Safety with minimal direction, and demonstrated the ability to interface with software developers and hardware team, test team, program engineers, managers, and the customer with confidence, precision and completeness.
• Conducts successful software safety Technical Interchange Meetings with in-depth information provided to the participants a snapshot in time of the status of each Safety requirement involved in flight testing. Participates in meetings with customers, management and IPTs to close out all software safety related issues.
Software Quality Engineer
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
January 2004 – August 2004 (8 months)
• Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures. Provides coordination and guidance in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and systems, computational software and related technology, and the integration of computers into the overall functions of scientific computation, and data acquisition, transmission, and processing. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards. Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives. Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract. Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements. Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies. Performed or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceabililty, and testability.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Performs audits and witness test qualification tests, provided product reviews, peer reviews. Maintains SQA database and SQA metric information
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
June 1999 – December 2003 (4 years 7 months)
•Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
•Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Implements/maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and made recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitored transaction activity and utilization. Develops stored procedures and/or triggers.
•Exerted some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
•Responsible Engineer for research, design and development of the BSITE Data Analysis software item. Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and object-oriented methodologies using UML for the development of the preliminary design products.
•Conducts Data Analysis Requirements TIM highlighting DA functions, features and software design products. Key contributor in the development and integration of the Data Analysis capability of BSITE. Develops user interface forms and capabilities enabling users to view log data and perform technical analysis in a short timeframe.
•Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
Renee Manning's Education
Renee Manning's Additional Information
Contact Renee for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Renee Manning’s full profile to...
- See who you and Renee Manning know in common
- Get introduced to Renee Manning
- Contact Renee Manning directly