- San Francisco Bay Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Rebecca Bedrossian's Overview
- Senior Editorial Copywriter at Shutterfly
- Managing Editor at Communication Arts magazine
- Associate Editor at Communication Arts magazine
- Adjunct Professor at The National Hispanic University
Rebecca Bedrossian's Summary
As an editor, I rely on my relationship skills to grow partnerships that foster trust and successful collaborations. I take pride in developing stories, in making smart matches between writers and subjects in order to craft an insightful, balanced and inspiring set of content that resonates with a broad readership. Juggling the ever-evolving editorial landscape has kept me engaged, flexible and thirsty for new challenges. My communication skills, detailed organization, ability to manage multiple deadlines and personalities solves both business and creative problems—online and in print.
As a writer I tell stories and my words paint pictures, both large and small. I keep my creative abilities nimble by writing smart copy that pops for social media and marketing, and articles that require in-depth research and interviews. In a nutshell, I have a solid, varied writing background that works across a wide range of communication channels.
Rebecca Bedrossian's Experience
Senior Editorial Copywriter
July 2013 – Present (1 year 3 months) San Francisco Bay Area
July 2004 – June 2013 (9 years)
September 1998 – July 2004 (5 years 11 months)
1998 – 1998 (less than a year)
View Rebecca Bedrossian’s full profile to...
- See who you and Rebecca Bedrossian know in common
- Get introduced to Rebecca Bedrossian
- Contact Rebecca Bedrossian directly