Senior Marketing Manager, E-commerce business at Hewlett-Packard Software (Pronq.com)
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Information Technology and Services
|Recommendations||11 people have recommended Rajan|
Join LinkedIn and access Rajan's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Rajan directly
• 9+ years of B2B software experience with SaaS focus
• Built the complete demand generation engine from ground up, generating $X dollar bookings for 8 HP Software products
• Passionate about disruptive technologies and creative, metrics-driven marketing – yes, it exists!
• Expertise in marketing products and solutions in Big Data, Enterprise Security, Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Application Lifecycle Management space
Currently managing the online marketing team for pronq.com (an E-Commerce platform for multi-billion dollar HP Software business). Responsible for strategy and execution of global demand generation programs to build awareness, generate leads and bookings for all the products on Pronq
• B2B Marketing Strategy
• Demand Generation
• Marketing Automation (Pardot, Hubspot)
• CRM (salesforce.com)
• Search Engine Marketing (AdWords, Kenshoo)
• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media Strategy
• Email Marketing
• Display, Re-targeting
• Web Analytics
• A/B Testing (Optimizely)
• Content Syndication
• Events Management
• Managed strategy and execution of global demand generation programs to build awareness, generate leads and bookings for all the HP Software products on Pronq (e-commerce startup within HP Software)
• Responsible for the performance, budget and optimization of all online media – PPC, display, re-targeting, content syndication, social media, e-mail, SEO and web analytics
• Built SEO culture by collaborating with product, engineering and design teams to enhance user experience and executed on-page and off-page optimization efforts which led to 38% QoQ increase in organic traffic
• Designed and launched A/B testing programs to improve engagement and conversion rates by 1.5x for landing pages
• Managed an awesome team of marketing manager and interns. Led vendor and agency selection and relationship
• Built a data warehousing solution for end-to-end reporting from demand generation to pipeline and booking
• Delivered monthly reporting dashboards showing the revenue impact of demand generation programs to Senior VP
• Developed SaaS financial model to forecast revenue for next 5 years for 64 products generating $100 million +
• Led content and distribution strategy for blogs, white-papers, videos and all gated assets
• Collaborated with product managers to help drive the company's marketing and ecommerce product strategy
• Worked closely with the UI and visual designers to build responsive landing pages, infographics and display banner ads
• Represented Pronq at several national and international conferences and events
• Admin for Tools: AdWords, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Pardot, Salesforce.com, Google Tag Manager, Raven Tools, Hootsuite, Spyfu, WhatRunsWhere, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools
• Managed several Strategic accounts bringing $X million in revenue/year. Achieved 100% customer retention every year.
• Identified up sell and cross sell opportunities up to $XX k by proactively monitoring customer’s software needs.
• Advocate and single point of contact for all Proactive and Reactive deliverables, managed all business and technical escalations for Premier Accounts which led to 78% reduction in downtime and 98.5% customer satisfaction.
• Travelled frequently to customer sites to present new product features, service deliverables and market trend analysis.
• Mentored and trained colleagues, established processes and best practices to provide seamless support to customers.
• Partnering with a Spanish firm, specializing in mobile payments (EMV, NFC based POS product), to develop a Business Plan for their US market entry strategy.
• Conducted extensive primary and secondary research with all players in the payment eco system in US and Europe.
• Performed Competitive and Customer Analysis including market segmentation, target market selection, product positioning and go-to-market and channel strategy to enter the US market.
• Developed pricing and operations strategy and built financial models to forecast revenue and profitability of the business.
• Managed global cross-functional project teams including R&D, sales, contractors and 3-tier support team to consistently deliver competitive new product features. Created MRD and PRD to guide the improvement of the product.
• Developed product strategy for 3 products including M&A and integration to increase value proposition and market share.
• Built financial models to perform equity analysis and valuation of a public company for acquisition.
• Conducted Win Loss analysis both quantitatively by analyzing raw sales data and qualitatively by interviewing customers to understand their decision making criteria to plan the product roadmap.
• Designed and created a survey under tight schedule for sales kickoff to gather their feedback to decide product roadmap.
• Managed 5 resources, tracked operational metrics, conducted trend analysis and reporting to meet 99% of SLAs.
• Generated two new business opportunities by presenting ideas and plans to VPs and increased the billable headcount by 3.
• Advised CIO on capturing customer specific data to improve reporting capability for various project parameters.
• Conceptualized and developed dashboards for real time reporting of various business critical matrices for C-Level executives to give them holistic view of revenue, customer usage, staffing, budget allocation and project health.
• Received off cycle promotion for successful execution of the project, leading 5 resources and exceeding client’s expectations.
• Developed applications using web technologies for capturing defects as a part of an eight member team.
• Implemented multiple projects using Six Sigma methodology to minimize risk and cost, and to increase efficiency.
Case Study: An Innovative Mobile Service for Emerging Markets
Case Center: Reference no. 313-083-12013
- Rajan Sheth,
- Prof. Chris Tang
IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics (ISCE)2007
Competitions: Participated in Global Innovation Challenge and Google Online Marketing Challenge. Developed search engine marketing and social media strategy using Google adwords and analytics for a small business resulting in 1300% ROI.
Activities and Societies: Member of Management Consulting Association, Entrepreneur Association club & Consulting FACT team
- Online Marketing
- Google Adwords
- B2B Marketing Strategy
- Demand Generation
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- A/B testing
- Product Management
- Cross-functional Team...
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Manage Client...
- Oral & Written...
- Enterprise Software
- Google Analytics
- Multivariate Testing
- Brand Management
- Win-loss Analysis
- Mobile Payments
- mobile wallet
- mobile POS
- Cross-cultural Teams
- Financial Statement...
- Web Technologies
- negotiation skills
- See 28+ See less
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Find a different Rajan Sheth
Test Analyst at Net-A-Porter Group Ltd
London, United Kingdom
CEO of Mead & Hunt, Inc.
Madison, Wisconsin Area
Student at Saurashtra University
Rajkot Area, India
head of a/c department at samanvay advertising
Project Manager(Transmission Network) at TATA Power
Mumbai Area, India