Social Media Architect/Strategist/Social/Digital Media Producer Specializing in Twitter Parties & Blogger Activation
- Greater New York City Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Rachel Ferrucci's Overview
- Member Board of Directors at dollarhood
- Founder at The Brand Connection
- Social Media Consultant at Tools2Tiaras.com
- Social Media Consultant at SheSpeaks Inc.
- Social Media Director at Cravebox
- Consultant at Child's Play Communications
- Consultant at Collective Bias
- Founder at Touch'd
- Senior Project Manager at Major Healthcare Company
- Gateway Community College
- Institute of Cosmetology and Barbering
Rachel Ferrucci's Summary
Social Media Architect and leader of social media tools and technologies, with a track record of creating and implementing successful social media programs. Keep up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the blogosphere, search tools and Web 2.0. Partner with clients to create innovative, effective campaigns, bringing brand awareness through intelligent use of social media.
Rachel has worked with top brands including P&G, YesVideo, Cover Girl Cosmetics and Coca Cola where she implemented successful social media programs.
Rachel consults for multiple companies, which cater to dynamic online communities. Among Rachel’s consulting responsibilities, she creates social media strategies to further brand awareness, develops and facilitates virtual parties aligning client goals with live events, meetups and executes promotions using such platforms as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. This experience led to her founding The Brand Connection in 2012, a social media boutique agency connecting brands and bloggers with event and conference sponsorship opportunities, tv placement on local and national programs, media training, social media branding.
She has interviewed such personalities as veteran newsman Sam Donaldson, celebrity trainer Angelo Sorrenti, and singer Ender Thomas of Yanni Voices.
Rachel works with various brands and attends events to spread social media messages for such clients as ABC-TV’s “General Hospital and “The View,” The UPS Store and Smarties Candy.
Having developed her multi-tasking skills early on as a working mother of two children and continuing in the tradition as a grandmother, Rachel created an organic product line Touch’d Bath & Body in her quest to ease her daughter’s eczema. The line has been embraced by family, friends, spas, salons, and select boutiques.
Connect with Rachel on Twitter (her handle is @RachelFerrucci) or Facebook.
Rachel Ferrucci's Experience
Social Media Consultant
September 2010 – Present (4 years 1 month)
• Managing growing and engaged network of over 5000 bloggers
• Creates social media strategies focusing on brand awareness
• Develops and implements processes for virtual parties, tripling stats in a year
• Plans criteria of clients goals to make sure objectives are met which incorporates live events and meet-ups
• Consults internal staff, educating on blogger outreach
• Creates and achieves a strong, visible social media presence and develops concepts with viral potential.
• Continuously monitors online public relations and ensures the success of client programs.
• Educates small businesses and political parties on creating and using Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
• Identifies tools needed to secure successful promotions and campaigns
• Executes promotions on Twitter and Facebook to drive business to brands, increasing subscribers
• Monitors trends in social media technologies, tools and applications and appropriately applies that knowledge to increase the use of social media
• Identifies areas of improvement needed so client can independently execute engaging content surrounding brand
• Tracks and reports on all Social Media metrics
Social Media Consultant
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
April 2010 – Present (4 years 6 months)
Social Media Director
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Consumer Goods industry
March 2012 – May 2013 (1 year 3 months) Colorado/NYC
Development of strategies, plans and priorities across social platforms
Create and execute paid and earned digital media strategy and activation
Detect and mitigate possible issues, conflicts and disruptions in the programs
Kick off calls with clients
Create and execute virtual parties, blogger outreach
Coach team on “best practices” in successfully engaging with influentials.
Provide strategic counsel to executive-level clients and manage, maintain and grow client relationships.
Drive strategic communication planning process.
Collaborate with other business leads to integrate and drive best results for all parties.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Public Relations and Communications industry
2012 – 2012 (less than a year)
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
2011 – 2011 (less than a year)
June 2007 – September 2008 (1 year 4 months)
• Conduct seminars throughout Connecticut on top selling techniques to increase employee sales
• Manage daily bookkeeping activities, inventory levels, pricing structures, profit and loss analysis, and return on investment reports.
• Analyze market trends via pricing, product, distribution and advertising amongst category players.
• Merchandising, shipment processing, and business standards
• PR/Marketing social media via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, You Tube and other social media venues
• Connect brands directly with their target consumers through a combination of leading qualitative and quantitative tools.
Senior Project Manager
Major Healthcare Company
October 2003 – May 2008 (4 years 8 months) CT
• Collaborate across enterprise to re-engineer operation processes for business unit support
• Liaison for providers with Credentialing to ensure proper certification
• Develop and monitor activity reports, and implement an Access database of policies and procedures for Network Management
• Analyze, update, and develop regional policies and procedures
• Successfully develop and implement process to ensure operations consistency for CT, ME, and NH.
• Lead and evaluate department personnel
• Resolve escalated issues at Officer Level
• Chair Provider Appeal Panel, working with the Medical Director and Legal Affairs to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
Rachel Ferrucci's Skills & Expertise
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Social Media Measurement
- Media Analysis
- Influencer Marketing
- Media Buying
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Web Content
- Content Development
- Press Releases
- Public Relations
- Online Marketing
- Brand Development
- Content Strategy
- Brand Awareness
- Email Marketing
- Media Relations
- Marketing Communications
- New Media
- Google Analytics
- Digital Media
- Creative Writing
- Web Design
- Content Management
- Strategic Communications
- Integrated Marketing
- Community Management
- Digital Strategy
- Web Content Management
- Viral Marketing
Rachel Ferrucci's Education
Institute of Cosmetology and Barbering
1985 – 1987
Activities and Societies: Member of Toast Masters Board Member of The Arthritis Foundation
Rachel Ferrucci's Additional Information
Contact Rachel for:
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch