SVP Marketing at ZipZap Inc.
- San Francisco, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Marketing and Advertising
Prince Ghuman's Overview
- SVP Marketing at Zip Zap Inc.
- Marketing Manager at Buy Auto Parts
- Marketing Director at POTENZA Premium Caffeine Water
- Assistant Advisor at UCSD
- Financial Advisor & Corporate Recruiter/Trainer at World Financial Group
Prince Ghuman's Summary
Modern Marketer with experience managing all aspects of user acquisition.
Personal Goal - To continue my obsession with learning and success while surrounding myself with individuals who share a similar calling.
Prince Ghuman's Experience
Zip Zap Inc.
August 2014 – Present (2 months)
ZipZap provides a global payment platform for businesses to facilitate payments. With partnerships in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, we provide a global on-ramp and off-ramp for payment processing. Utilizing digital currency protocols, ZipZap provides a turnkey solution resulting in the most efficient payment processing.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Retail industry
May 2009 – February 2014 (4 years 10 months)
- Manage $2.7 million in annual marketing budget spanning design, SEO, advertising, and web programming.
- Responsible for an increase in web traffic from 40k visits to 400k visits (Jan 2010 - May 2013).
- Responsible for an increase in web conversions from 20 sales a month to 1700+ sales a month (Jan 2010 - May 2013).
- Responsible for an increase in web sales revenue from $8k a month to $400k a month (Jan 2010 - May 2013).
- Responsible for an increase in conversion rate by +500% from .1% to .51% (Jan 2010 - May 2013).
- One of four management leaders - President, Director Of Operations, Director of Product Development, and Marketing Manager who led the company to:
---> INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List 2012, 2013 & 2014
---> Internet Retailer Top 500 Ecommerce Companies List 2013, 2014
---> 30% year over year growth in consecutive years 2009-2013
- Weathered early start up environment to grow from a group of 20 to a company of 120 employees.
- Hire, train, and directly manage a marketing team of 15 employees - 7 USA based marketers and 8 full time programmers based in India.
- Direct all web design including extensive user experience research and implementation of a simple, clean, user centric atypical in the auto parts industry.
- Hire, train and indirectly manage a sales force of 40+ employees including sales manager, customer service manager and subsequent customer care supervisors.
- Train sales managers to analyze call center data such as incoming calls, closing rate, drop call rate, and other sales KPIs.
- Train customer service managers to conduct proper reputation management.
- Directly manage 8 full time programmers dedicated to the marketing team.
- Develop an in-house, custom built content management system, ecommerce cart management system and digital asset management system.
- Indirectly manage 6 product managers and train them to properly organize, price, catalog, and develop new and established product lines.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Food & Beverages industry
November 2006 – January 2009 (2 years 3 months)
-Direct sales, and distribution of the product in San Diego County.
-Responsible for research and development of the POTENZA brand.
-Lead all facets of marketing and advertising for POTENZA brand recognition.
-Manage all business development in the San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.
-Train and manage employees including Account managers, Sales Representatives, and Models.
Educational Institution; 10,001+ employees; Higher Education industry
2006 – 2008 (2 years)
Financial Advisor & Corporate Recruiter/Trainer
World Financial Group
September 2003 – September 2005 (2 years 1 month)
Financial Advisor & Loan Officer Recruiter/Trainer
-Delivered presentations regarding various financial products to new and existing clients.
-Managed recruitment, hiring, and training of all employees within the Loans sector of the firm.
-Make outbound cold calls and prospect inbound lead calls.
Prince Ghuman's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Prince Ghuman's Languages
Prince Ghuman's Skills & Expertise
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing
- User Acquisition
Prince Ghuman's Education
B.A., American History (United States)
2005 – 2008
Activities and Societies: Lambda Chi Alpha - President UCSD History Club - Founder and President Mock Trial - Team Leader KSDT Radio - DJ of Stand Up Comedy Hour UCSD Transfer Assoc. - Outreach/Recruiter
Prince Ghuman's Additional Information
Contact Prince for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch