Problem Solver / Relationship Builder
|Recommendations||29 people have recommended Preston|
Join LinkedIn & access Preston's full profile
Staffing & Recruiting:
- New business development
- Work with successful and growing companies between $2M and $200M in revenue
- Place mid to upper level management in the creative, software development, manufacturing and professional services industries
- Facilitate and implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Work with successful and growing companies between $2M and $50M in revenue
- Help them create clarity, effective execution, and sustainable health for their next level of success
PLEASE NOTE: I prefer to connect on LinkedIn after we've met or spoken, so please reach out to me at 248-219-9435 first.
As an account partner with Diag Partners, my focus is on assisting client organizations and business leaders optimize their recruiting strategies, create the best cultural fit, and produce breakthrough results with their most important and valuable resource - their people.
- Candidate Sourcing Strategy and Process
- Full Life-Cycle Recruiting
- Strategy Development
- Recruiting Process Improvement
- New Client Development
- Leadership Coaching & Development
- Public & Keynote Speaking
About Diag Partners:
Founded in 2011, DIAG Partners has assembled a team with over 50 years combined executive industry experience and an equal amount of recruiting and staffing excellence. RECRUITERS search for keywords on search engines; DIAG builds networks of highly qualified candidates through many different avenues; matching not only key words and skill sets for our clients, but understanding the cultural component of what makes an employee successful long-term within their organization. Our core team and unwavering focus on results has helped DIAG quickly become a sought after strategic partner for our clients and an employer and agent of choice for the highest skilled candidates.
EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete, thoroughly proven system that strengthens the Six Key Components™ of entrepreneurial organizations, harnessing all the moving parts of a business and focusing all energy and resources in one meaningful direction. Clarity replaces chaos, simplicity replaces complexity, everything becomes more controlled, profit and cash flow improve, and the organization advances as a cohesive team with tremendous traction.
If you are an entrepreneurial business owner or leader seeking the next level of success, please contact Preston to learn more about the power of EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System. To learn more about EOS Implementers, please visit www.eosworldwide.com.
Preston works with high-potential executives in creating successful transitions and breakthrough leadership performance. Many of his clients are in management roles within the chemical, information technology, and consumer products industries.
If you are a manager of high-potential executives seeking a powerful support structure for their development, contact Preston to learn more about his executive coaching services.
- Successfully closed 60% of all program registrations (enrollment) effectively creating Accomplishment Coaching's first Midwest training program
- Responsible/accountable for all sales and operations of the Accomplishment Coaching Chicago Coaches' Training Program
- Training, coaching and supporting leadership team (mentor coaches, program leaders) to consistently produce results aligned with future vision of program
- Manage all relationships in regard to facility, external vendors, program development team, and training organization
- Business development and sales - created opportunities with new entrepreneurial markets
- Sales coaching - supported clients in increasing sales volume on average of 37%
- Workshop facilitator - coached participants in learning and taking action around new sales process
- Mortgage loan originator producing over $3M in loans annually
- Member of division marketing board supporting development and implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Oversaw daily operations of $2M commercial printing company
- Responsible for 40 employees in sales, customer service, design, production and delivery
- Led major overhaul of financial integrity resulting in generating more than $230,000 in available cash annually
- Led development of new sales territory resulting in $278,000 increase in annual sales
Unified School Board member / Academy Boys Lacrosse Coach / Christmas Tree sales / Pancake flipper
Working to support increased enrollment and disrupt status quo.
- Currently hold record for most clients and revenues attained while student in coaches' training program
Personal and professional development
Activities and Societies: Completed the Forum, Advanced Course, and Self Expression Leadership Program at their Livonia, MI location
Lacrosse / Soccer / Not study too much
Activities and Societies: Captain - Varsity Lacrosse Team
- Past Board Member, Shrine Schools Unified School Board
- 2009-2010 Board Member, Professional Coaches Assn of Michigan
- Elected to Board of Directors, Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce, 2007-2009
- Hold unbroken record for most clients and revenue as student in coaches' training program since 2007
- Ambassador of the Year, Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Honors Distinction for Independent Study Thesis, 1990
Independent Broadcast Media Professional
Macon, Georgia Area
Owner at True Promotions
Sarasota, Florida Area
Attended Butte College
Chico, California Area
Recruiting Partner at Diag Partners
Account Partner at Diag Partners
VP of New Business Development at Diag Partners
Recruiting Partner at Diag Partners
Account Executive at Houzz
Strategic Account Partner, National at Diag Partners
Partner, Executive Search at Diag Partners