CEO | Social Media Strategist | Social Media Speaker | Social Media Consultant | Forbes Top 10 Social Media Influencer
- Orlando, Florida Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Pam Moore's Overview
- CEO Founder | Social Media Strategist | Speaker | Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer at Marketing Nutz
- Social Media Author, Social Media Speaker, Social Media Trainer, Consultant & Coach at Pam Marketing Nut
- Social Media Author at Author: Social Media Relationship Age Book
- CEO / Founder | Social Media Brand Consultant | Social Media Speaker | Trainer | Strategist at ZoomFactor, LLC
- Social Media Consultant | Social Media Speaker | CEO | Founder at Social Media Agency
- Social Media Consultant | Social Media Coach| Social Media Coach | Social Media Trainer | CEO at Social Media Speaker Trainer
- Director of Marketing - Brand, Web and Social Media Marketing at OttLite Technology
- Global Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing Programs at Hitachi Data Systems
- Senior Brand Manager / Business Unit Leader at Bisk Education
- Group Marketing Manager at Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Director, Product Marketing at MessageMedia
- Senior Product Marketing Manager at Storagetek
- Director, Product & Channel Marketing at GE Capital Flood Services
- Colorado State University
53 people have recommended Pam
Pam Moore's Summary
Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers, CEO Marketing Nutz a full service social business, experiential brand, conversion optimization agency. Keynote speaker, best selling author, consultant, strategist has guts to tell you what you may not want to hear but must hear to drive results.
With 15+ years experience helping entrepreneurs, small business leaders to Fortune 500 organizations build winning brands and integrated platforms that sustain business and life I can definitely help you meet your business goals and objectives.
CEO & Founder of Marketing Nutz, a full service experiential social brand,reputation management and digital marketing agency.
Backed by a full service agency delivering digital marketing, social websites, social brand, social business integration services and more, my services also include social business consulting, speaking and training.
Best Selling author of Two Social Media and Entrepreneur Books including Social Media Relationship Age: Co-author with Mari Smith.
Who is Pam? A passionate marketing, social media, brand and internet enthusiast with 15+ years experience building brands, communities and businesses with winning integrated Go To Market and Social Media Strategies and tactics to increase awareness, sales, and maximize ROI in both B2B and B2C markets.
Expert in developing and executing comprehensive marketing, business and social media strategies that deliver results, drive revenue and positive ROI.
Social media consultant dissects & transforms mundane technical, boring content into a compelling customer value message that drips with relevancy and leaves people wanting more!
Social media junkie so you don't have to be!
-Social Media Strategist
-Social Media Brand Strategy
-Social Media Speaker
-Social Media Consultant
-Social Media Brand
-Social Media Coach
-Social Media Trainer
-Social Business Speaker
-Social Media Executive Coach
-Social Media Reputation Management
-Social Media Training
-Social Media Marketing
-Social Business Consultant
-Social Business Strategy
-Website Development & Design
-Brand & Identity Development & Execution
-Social Media Content Development
-Social Media Workshops
Pam Moore's Skills & Expertise
Pam Moore's Experience
CEO Founder | Social Media Strategist | Speaker | Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
March 2012 – Present (1 year 3 months) Orlando, Florida Area
CEO & Founder of full service social brand, word of mouth, reputation management & digital marketing agency.
From social business strategy, reputation management, “do for you” services, social media campaigns, community building, email marketing, websites, blogs to custom Facebook business pages, we help you prioritize investment where it can best impact business goals and inspire your audiences to invest in a relationship with you!
-Corporate training and workshops
-Social media training & seminars
-Social business consulting
-Social media trainer
-Social business training
-Social media audits
-Social business integration
-Social business audits
-Social media plan development
-Social brand assessment & development
-Social business planning
-Executive coaching & training
-Digital marketing, website & blog design
-Custom social media profile setup & design (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter)
-Sponsor /be a guest on #GetRealChat (Twitter chat gets 18-25 million impressions per week)
Social Media Author, Social Media Speaker, Social Media Trainer, Consultant & Coach
Pam Marketing Nut
August 2009 – Present (3 years 10 months) Orlando, Florida Area
Forbes Top 5 Social Media Women influencers, Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers, Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers.
CEO and founder of "Pam Marketing Nut" blog launched fall 2010 & made Technorati top 100 small business blogs, Adage Power 150 Blogs in less than a year!
Social media keynote speaker, trainer, coach, strategist and consultant. Available for speaking and training opportunities on the topics of social media, brand, digital marketing, integrating social media with traditional marketing and more.
Will custom design social media and other courses and workshops to fit the needs of your business and team.
CEO & Founder of two social media marketing and brand agencies. First was sold July, 2011. Current CEO / Founder of Marketing Nutz - a full service social brand, word of mouth & digital marketing agency that helps businesses of all sizes embrace & leverage social business and integrated marketing strategies.
Specializes in simplifying complex technology, strategies and tactics into easy to understand and adopt solutions that solve business challenges and help achieve objectives.
If you are not using social media to grow and sustain your business in this struggling economy spend 30 minutes with me and let me demonstrate why you should be.
Social Media Author
Author: Social Media Relationship Age Book
August 2009 – Present (3 years 10 months)
Co-Author of Two Best-Selling Books.
1. Social Media Relationship Age: Co-author with Mari Smith.
2. Game Changers: America’s Leading Entrepreneurs and How They’re Changing The Game, and You Can Too. Co-Author with Nick Nanton and a cast of amazing entrepreneurs who are making it happen!
CEO / Founder | Social Media Brand Consultant | Social Media Speaker | Trainer | Strategist
Public Company; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
August 2011 – March 2012 (8 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
ZoomFactor is a social media, brand, and reputation management agency that helps businesses recognize their true social, digital potential, while also protecting their most valuable asset... their online brand reputation.
Our team of experts offer a full suite of services to help small business up to Fortune 500 organizations plan, develop and execute business, marketing and social media strategies that drive positive ROI.
You need to do more than learn the science of social media and marketing. Learn the art of engagement and relationships that ZOOM.....
Social Media Consultant | Social Media Coach| Social Media Coach | Social Media Trainer | CEO
Social Media Speaker Trainer
August 2009 – July 2011 (2 years) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Social Media keynote speaker, trainer, coach, consultant, author and strategist. Best selling author of two books including Social Media Relationship Age co-authored with Social Media Expert, Mari Smith.
Available for speaking and training opportunities on the topics of social media, social business, social brand, brand strategies, social media tactics, social media community building, engagement, content development, brand execution, digital marketing, integrating social media with traditional marketing and more.
Director of Marketing - Brand, Web and Social Media Marketing
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Warehousing industry
February 2009 – August 2009 (7 months)
Corporate leadership position responsible for brand development and management, social and paid media, go to market strategy and business to consumer web storefront for Consumer Packaged Good (CPG) Natural Lighting Products. Agency relationship, budget and financial planning.
- Increased ROI 200% within first 60 days.
- Increased revenue 200%; grew from negative ROI to $1m annual run rate within 90 days.
- Increased conversion rate by 300% within 45 days of implementation, 90 days project start.
- Grew email opt-in membership subscribers by 300%.
- Social Media: Free and paid social media: Micro-blogging via Twitter, Facebook, Blog strategies.
- Web: SEO, SMO, Viral Marketing Video & More.
- Brand: Two phased approach maximize short and long term benefits.
- Integrated Marketing: Campaigns and programs integrated variety of online and offline tactics including social media, paid media, email blasts, offers, video, events and more.
- Customer Intimacy: Segmented target market based by niche, demographics and opportunity.
- eMail Membership: Multi-touch campaigns integrated social media, web offers, to drive awareness, sales and loyalty. List acquisition, rental and management.
Global Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing Programs
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
February 2008 – February 2009 (1 year 1 month)
Corporate marketing position responsible for global integrated marketing programs for $2B storage virtualization product line, Green Eco-Friendly and Storage Economics. Solutions built on hardware, software and services targeted at enterprise and large market segments.
Represent company on the SNIA Green Marketing working group.
Develop & implement integrated global market strategies and plans including Social Media, Brand, AR, PR, go-to-market, messaging, brand, web, offer/campaigns, multi-media & emarketing, sales & channel readiness materials.
Lead cross-functional, global teams to ensure stakeholder buy-in, alignment with other initiatives and successful implementation.
Fiscal planning, budget, agency & vendor relationship management.
Senior Brand Manager / Business Unit Leader
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; E-Learning industry
December 2007 – February 2008 (3 months)
Lead marketing, strategy, brand, business planning, product development, operations efforts for multi-million dollar online professional education & training division.
Group Marketing Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ORCL; Information Technology and Services industry
2001 – 2007 (6 years)
Held a variety of leadership roles in product marketing and product management. Managed all aspects of marketing for web delivered subscription services and monitoring technology platform, asset and risk management enterprise software, storage, developer, professional and managed services.
- $500m annual revenues; 50,000 subscribers in 18 mos with 900% ROI.
- Direct Go to for Market Sun Preventive Services; concept to $500m annual revenue in 18 mos.
- Recipient of Superlative Branding Achievement Award.
- Launch Process, Message House Template and Value Proposition methodology adopted as corporate example and standard.
- Social Media: Free and paid social media such as Community building, Forums, Blogging, Facebook etc.
- Web Development: Launched numerous customer portals, service delivery and community platforms and resources.
- Brand: Directed brand development for Business Unit, 2 major portfolios, Acquired Company, Aduva.
- Integrated Marketing: Integrated variety online and offline tactics including partner co-marketing, AR, PR, Web, Social Media, etc.
- Customer Intimacy: Segment target markets based on primary and secondary research & analytics.
- eMail Membership: Integrated trigger methodoligies with software downloads, social media, web offers, to drive awareness, sales and loyalty.
Director, Product Marketing
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; MESG; Telecommunications industry
2000 – 2001 (1 year)
Directed all aspects of corporate and business unit marketing inclusive of strategy, brand, advertising, PR, AR, sales and partner go to market strategies. Successfully launched 2 new business units. Company sold to DoubleClick.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; STK; Computer Hardware industry
1998 – 2000 (2 years)
Held a variety of leadership roles with cradle to grave marketing and business responsibility of SAN solutions, storage management, hardware and enterprise software applications. Developed first corporate launch process that resulted in improved efficiencies, time to market and improved ROI.
Director, Product & Channel Marketing
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GE; Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing industry
1995 – 1998 (3 years)
Cradle to grave responsibility for company's entire portfolio of offerings; numerous mortgage and automated property flood zone determination and web delivered services including industry leading “5-Minute Mortgage”.
Pam Moore's Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes I care about:
- Human Rights
- Poverty Alleviation
- Social Services
Pam Moore's Honors and Awards
Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers 2013 (#10)Forbes
- April 2013
Forbes Top 10 Social Media Women Power Influencers 2013 (#5)
- April 2013
Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer 2012Forbes
- January 2012
Forbes Top 10 Social Media Women Power Influencers 2012Forbes
Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power InfluencersForbes
Technorati Top 100 Small Business BlogsTechnorati
- January 2011
Achieved and sustained Technorati Top 100 Small Business blogs for more than two years
Adage Power 150 Top BlogAdage
- March 2011
Adage Power 150 Top Blog achievement
Top 50 Social Media Blogs Evan CarmichaelEvan Carmichael
- January 2011
Top 50 Social Media Blogs Evan Carmichael
Top 200 Most Fearless Women Online and In Social MediaBig Money Web
- January 2011
Top 200 Most Fearless Women Online and In Social Media http://www.pammarketingnut.com/about/pam-in-the-media/
Top 50 Women to Follow on TwitterShe Owns It
Top 50 Most Approachable A-Listers on TwitterBusiness 2 Community
Twitter's Top 75 Badass WomenBit Rebels
Pam Moore's Courses
CEO Founder | Social Media Strategist | Speaker | Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer
- Social Media Strategist (2000)
- Social Media For Sales Teams (2020)
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Brand Strategist
- Social Media Branding
- Twitter for Business
- Twitter for Executives
- Small Business Social Media
- Social Media for Small Business
- Social Media Audits
- Social Media Reputation Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Website Development
Pam Moore's Publications
Authors: Pam Moore
Proven Strategies for Creating Profitable Relationships in the World of Social Media
Authors: Pam Moore
- November 9, 2010
Whether starting a business from scratch, or realigning your marketing and sales programs for established products and services, this book will teach you fresh and recently tested successful methods you need to know (and pitfalls to avoid). These methods are as different from those used by the baby boomer generation as the abacus is from the computer.
Pam Moore's Education
Colorado State University
Pam Moore's Additional Information
Social media, marketing, brand, twitter, facebook, networking, beaches and sun, kids, spinning classes, working out, fishing, computers, community and church volunteer work, teach 5th grade Bible Club class on Sunday mornings
- Groups and Associations:
Ambassador, Brandon Chamber of Commerce Brandon Chamber of Commerce "Leadership Brandon - Class of 2010" Member, Apollo Beach Chamber of Commerce Member, Riverview Chamber of Commerce Member, ITSMA Member, American Marketing Association Member, Database Marketing Association Member, Fishhawk Area Networking Group
- Honors and Awards:
Forbes.com Top 5 Social Media Power Influencers Jan 2012 Forbes.com Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers Jan 2012
Forbes.com Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers Jan 2012
Best Selling Author of 2 Books
Social Technology Review Top 100 Social Media Influencers Jan 2012
Top 75 #Badass Twitter Women
Technorati - Top 100 Small Business Blog
Top 200 Most Powerful Women in Social Media
Top 50 Social Media Blogs - Evan Carmichael
Adage Power150 Blogs
Top 40 Most Approachable A-Listers on Twitter - Business to Community
Superlative Branding Achievement - Sun Microsystems, Inc (1 award ever given)
Contact Pam for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch