Université de Valenciennes et du Hainaut-Cambrésis
CEO at Firefly Cinema
Join LinkedIn & access Philippe's full profile
Philippe Reinaudo has over 20 years of experience in post-production for film, television and advertising. It has, among other things, been special effects supervisor in the 90s and Éclair laboratories CTO in the 2000s.
It is in this company that was in charge of the creation and optimization of one of the world leading digital cinema laboratories. It is in this context that he supervised the finishing of more than 100 feature films and the creation of the first European DCP and the first 4K DI in Europe.
In 2010, Philippe Reinaudo founded Firefly Cinema. Firefly Cinema is specialized in software development for film. It offers a complete pipeline from on-set rushes management to film post- production.
Firefly Cinema products are FirePlay, a free player for DOP and AC, FireShoot, on-set rushes management tool, FireDay, digital dailies software, and FireCloud color grading and finishing solution for the post-production.
Firefly Cinema is a French based company, created in June 2010 by Philippe Reinaudo and Luc Guénard with a common ambition: to use their technical knowledge to serve art and artists by creating the first collaborative color grading solution.
Firefly Cinema is specialized in software development for film. It offers a complete pipeline from on-set rushes management to film post- production.
Firefly Cinema products are Fireplay, a free player for DOP and AC, FireShoot, on-set rushes management tool, FireDay, digital dailies software, and FireCloud color grading and finishing solution for the post-production.
Digital Cinema, Color Grading, Digital Dailies, Post Production Workflow, On-set Dailies
CTO of Eclair Laboratoires in charge of the digital and photochemical technologies.
- Resource management (about 50 people).
- Investments management (about 3 M€)
- In charge of creating and optimizing the digital intermediate workflow, from the capture of the stock to the recording on film.
- Installation of the very first Lustre system in France (Colorfront/Discreet), in the aim of creating a complete digital laboratory.
- Technical supervision than more than 100 features (including: A Very Long Engagement, The March of Penguin, Alexander...).
- Resource management (about 20 people)
- Training technical teams (freelance, colorist, assistant, scan and film recording operators).
- Direct relationship with the Dop and the director.
- Shoot technical specifications
- Shoot supervision, including experience with blue-screen, camera tracking, motion control, model shots, physical sfx.
- Installation of film-to-digital interface
- Experience with Softimage, Maya.
- Installation of the first Inferno in France into production process
- Experience using Inferno with Cineon scanners and recorders since 1994
- Presentations to directors
- Setting-up of technical process
- Video investments (edit suite, virtual editing, Flame, Inferno...)
- Equipment configuration
- Setting-up and managing technical teams for off-site projects (America's cup - San Diego, UK, Spain)
Conception of video system for San Diego media center.
Yachts were tracked and visualized in real-time, (GPS) these virtual images were then mixed into live shots.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Technical Manager Digital Film Lab
Associé / Directeur du développement chez CN FILMS
Directeur d'Exploitation / en recherche active
R&D Manager chez Firefly Cinema
Chargé de Projets post-production image
CEO at FLYINGS3D, stereo3D post production company
CEO chez PIKTUS USA
Head of Development, Executive Producer at TeamTO