PABLO S. ALMEIDA
- Greater New York City Area
- Architecture & Planning
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Overview
- Intermediate Architect at MARKZEFF DESING
- Designer, Drafter & Space Analyst (freelance) at Custom Furniture ERA Interiors
- Junior Architect at Gerner, Kronick + Valcarcel Architects, PC
- Junior Architect/Consultant at JMV ASSOCIATES LLC
- Assitant / Furniture Designer (consultant) at HUDSON FURNITURE INC
- Space Analyst at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Intern Architect at Former City College Architecture Center
- Antiques Restorer at ECR Conservation and Restoration
- The City College of New York
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Ecuador
- Colegio Marista A.M.E. Los Andes.
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Experience
Designer, Drafter & Space Analyst (freelance)
Custom Furniture ERA Interiors
May 2008 – Present (6 years 6 months)
-Create detail custom furniture drawings.
-Create 3d models and renderings (3D AutoCad & Rhino Software).
-Prepare furniture plans, elevations and perspectives for custom designs.
-Manufacture custom furniture design.
-Create and draft custom furniture shop drawings.
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Architecture & Planning industry
July 2012 – June 2014 (2 years) New York, New York
JMV ASSOCIATES LLC
January 2012 – July 2012 (7 months)
- Assist in production of architectural and structural construction document for clinical, institutional and residential.
- Assemble complete set of construction documents for interior renovation of New York Hospital; Podiatric Clinic ( 8000 sqft).
- Supervise during construction face.
- Conduct site visits, inspection and field surveys of existing comercial & residential spaces.
- Create 3D models and renderings for clients presentation ( Rhino).
Government Agency; 5001-10,000 employees; Hospital & Health Care industry
January 2009 – September 2011 (2 years 9 months)
- Evaluate submitted personnel and equipment forms for in-house projects.
- Prepare Punch List for construction projects, during the substantial completion phase.
- Conduct site visits, inspection and field surveys of existing administrative and clinical spaces.
- Prepare construction and detail drawings; CAD documentation.
- Design interior layouts for various program units in the Department.
- Organize, maintain and archive floor plans and other documents in conjunction with project managers of various projects.
- Create renderings and perspective drawings for office proposals Viz Render software.
Former City College Architecture Center
August 2008 – January 2009 (6 months)
- Organize, maintain and archive drawings and pictures for various projects.
- Conduct field surveys of existing exterior areas of Commercial Line of Amsterdam Ave. project.
- Collaborate in various phases of schematic and conceptual design of Commercial Line of Amsterdam Ave. project.
- Collaborate and research for landscape design lectures.
ECR Conservation and Restoration
August 2006 – August 2008 (2 years 1 month)
- Period Restoration and Conservation of Antique Furniture.
- Surface Restoration.
- Hand Rub Shellac Finish ( French, English and American polishing methods).
- Duplication and reproduction of Fine Antiques.
- Small reproduction of Fine Furniture.
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Honors and Awards
Award of ExcellenceSARA New York Council
" Ashburton Housing Complex"
Second PlaceMunicipalidad de Rosario/
Concurso Latinoamericano de Ideas
" Biblioteca del Bicentenario"
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Languages
Spanish(Native or bilingual proficiency)
English(Professional working proficiency)
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Skills & Expertise
- 3-D: Autodesk Architectural Desktop and Viz Render, AutoCAD, Maxon Cinema 4D.
- Autodesk 3ds Max, Rhinoceros, Vray and SketchUp
- 2-D Design: Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop, AutoCAD 2010.
- BIM: Revit.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Hand Crafts: wood curving, vinyl and wood work.
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Education
The City College of New York
B Arch., Architecture
2005 – 2011
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Ecuador
Bachelor of Architecture (96 credits), Architecture
2002 – 2003
Colegio Marista A.M.E. Los Andes.
High School Diplona, Chemistry and Biology
1995 – 2001
PABLO S. ALMEIDA's Additional Information
architecture, green design, interior design, industrial design, graphic design, new technology, soccer, swimming, biking, checkers, chess, traveling.
- Groups and Associations:
AIA New York Chapter
- Honors and Awards:
" Ashburton Housing Complex"
AWARD TO THE EXCELLENCE
Society of Register Architects NY
Contact PABLO S. for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View PABLO S. ALMEIDA’s full profile to...
- See who you and PABLO S. ALMEIDA know in common
- Get introduced to PABLO S. ALMEIDA
- Contact PABLO S. ALMEIDA directly