Jamison K. Bell
Managing Director at OvenPOP 360 | LawPrivacy.com
- Asheville, North Carolina (Asheville, North Carolina Area)
- Marketing and Advertising
Jamison K. Bell's Overview
- Managing Director at OvenPOP 360 Social Media | LawPrivacy.com
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Gannett - Asheville Citizen-Times Digital Media Group
- Client Services Specialist at Silverpop
- IT Services Lead, Real Estate Investment Division (IBD) at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Project Manager/Product Manager at Interland Inc. and Interland B.V (currently Web.com)
Jamison K. Bell's Experience
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
October 2008 – Present (6 years) Asheville, NC | Atlanta, GA
OvenPOP 360 is a social business consulting firm that develops and manages strategic marketing plans and campaigns. We create actionable content for speed to market in social media networks, press releases, blogs, email campaigns, and other collaborative mediums for an interactive strategy that will grow your business.
OvenPOP 360 content is curated through internal collaboration with our clients, and with user-friendly dashboards that deliver real-time business/competitive intelligence feeds via APIs and smart data warehousing.
OvenPOP 360 launched LawPrivacy.com to better cover the Business and Competitive Intelligence (CI/BI) landscape. LawPrivacy also co-authors client's social media policies and other collaborative best practices such as adherence to CAN-SPAM laws, automated alerts when social networks change terms and conditions, and crisis management.
LawPrivacy also offers onsite training, as well as reoccurring webinars, and custom video libraries exclusive and tailored to each company's desired curriculum and security policies.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GCI; Media Production industry
February 2013 – July 2013 (6 months) Asheville, North Carolina Area
- Training existing print advertising staff on Digital Advertising best practices
- Social Media Marketing and Demand Generation
- Google+/Bing Maps and Reputation Management
- Mobile Geo/Behavioral Targeting
- E-mail Marketing/Lead Gen/DemandGen
- On-site Video
- Facebook creation and managed services, persona marketing
- SEO, PPC, SERP, Behavioral and Content Targeting
- Digital Display
- Google DFP/Analytics
- Yahoo APT
- Adobe Sitecatalyst
- Scarborough Market Research
- Nielsen Segmentation
- Salesforce Social Suite
Client Services Specialist
Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Computer Software industry
March 2008 – October 2008 (8 months) Atlanta, GA
***Silverpop was selected as Adobe’s Digital Marketing Platform Partner of the Year***
• Worked directly with client Marketing Managers with high volume e-mail marketing, reporting, and strategic consultation to support marketing campaigns.
• Provide support of all SilverPOP products and services and grew the knowledge base through Salesforce CRM, crisis management logging, and a top-notch training training regimen.
• Leveraged sales engineering, technical support, programming, deliverability, SQL, analytics, and operational experience to achieve stability during a fun and challenging growth period at SilverPOP.
• Responsible for successful delivery of permission-based e-mail to as much as 8-15 million for a single mailing per client.
• Used both web-based distance learning, and onsite traditional classes were offered to all clients to train, support, and up sell Silverpop products and services.
• Responsibilities included Silverpop Application Support in direction integration with all levels of sales and IT management to insure client experience and growth. Work closely with client Marketing Managers to establish best practices for marketing ROI and content deliverability.
• Clients included Cisco, CondeNast, JetBlue, Siemens, Pivotal Veracity, IBM Internet Security Systems, and Jupiter Research.
IT Services Lead, Real Estate Investment Division (IBD)
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; MS; Financial Services industry
February 2004 – October 2007 (3 years 9 months) Greater Atlanta Area
• Wrote documents for project plans, coding change requests, implementation guides, and user support.
• Managed IT Floor Support for Atlanta branch of US Real Estate Investment Division
• Researched and recommended new vendors, supervised vendor onsite project completion
• Responsibilities included ongoing web development (HTML, JSP/XML/DHTML/CSS, and CMS) of MorganStanley.com, and Firm Intranet sites.
• Worked exclusively with custom CMS managing CMS site areas, work areas, sub navigation, work flows, and graphical assets. Core efforts included project management with DBAs, Executive Management, Quality Assurance Personnel, and trainers on integration of over 30+ applications.
• Automated via CMS integration Morgan Stanley’s largest Real Estate document repository working with Brazil, Taiwan, Toronto, and stateside Firm entities.
• Responsible for leading the CSS initiative to fortify the Firm’s Brand loyalty and marketing requirements
• Managed Change Process for all changes made for code changes for cross platform integration requirements.
• Developed and maintained key support WIKIs that saved development team’s key hours of lost production.
• Key member of a team that managed the Firm’s Google search appliance for Morgan Stanley’s US Real Estate Investment Division and Private Wealth Management.
Project Manager/Product Manager
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; WWWW; Internet industry
1998 – 2001 (3 years) Atlanta, GA and Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Promoted overseas to Amsterdam as Product Manager to build Interland Europe's Web Development and Creative Services Group.
- Responsible for the training of Sales Associates and assisting closure of large revenue clients.
- Dedicated liaison to HQ in Atlanta on International revenue/sales goals, trends, and SWOT.
- Partnered with MapQuest, Chilisoft, and others to increase upsell probabilities with web hosting solutions
- Sold managed servers and web development to creative VARs Internationally.
Jamison K. Bell's Honors and Awards
HootSuite Pro Solution Partner©2012 HootSuite Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- July 2012
“HootSuite is an essential tool for managing social networks by allowing teams to efficiently track conversations and measure campaign results.” - Pete Cashmore, CEO, Mashable
“Managing all your social media accounts at once with the rather well-known HootSuite is, from my experience, the best option around.”
– The Next Web
"HootSuite is a LinkedIn Certified Developer, enhancing The B2B and B2C functionality in the dashboard." - HootSuite
Bitrix Business Partner (Intranet, Extranet, Internet, Cloud Bitrix24)Bitrix
- April 2011
Trusted by 60,000 customers worldwide, our products are designed to address your core business needs: easy deployment and customization coupled with moderate prices, reach functionality, high performance and bullet-proof security. Bitrix products can run on Windows and Unix using PHP and ASP.NET environment and deliver a tool set that is constantly being improved to keep you a step ahead.
Bitrix Certified Partner for:
- Bitrix Intranet
- Bitrix Site Manager
- Bitrix .NET Forge
- BItrix Virtual Applicable (VMware, AWS EC2, Virrtuozzo, Linux)
****(As deployed with Cosmopolitan, Newsweek, Volvo, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Panasonic)
HootSuite Certified Professional©2012 HootSuite Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- February 2012
Location: Asheville, NC United States
Certificate key c53e4fcb986c9a53af0c2bafd3e55287
Date Certified: 23 Feb 2012
Adobe Business Catalyst PartnerAdobe
- March 2012
Adobe Business Catalyst (BC) works in harmonious concert as part of Adobe's Creative Cloud which makes it faster and easier to deliver client's content across browsers and devices.
Every project OvenPOP 360 delivers with an Adobe solution enjoys fully managed hosting, workflow lead capture, e-commerce, targeted e-mail marketing, signature Adobe reporting, CRM, and real-time view of your customer activity.
Social Media power is built in, and the BC platform welcomes any and every API to help our clients go as custom as they want to go with their Social Media strategy.
Jamison K. Bell's Publications
Authors: Jamison K. Bell
- OvenPOP 360: A Social Media Agency
- March 2, 2010
Outward Box, is the Social Intranet that we all might like to have, but would be allot different if it was in the hands of thousands of people and not just our own. Social Media is a mainstay. Laughs (clips/pics/rants), cries (documentaries, life causes), interesting... A full-on embrace of the Tumblr community. Currently Outward Box has 251 posts.
Authors: Jamison K. Bell
- OvenPOP 360: A Social Media Agency
- February 3, 2011
1300+ pins across 55 boards and growing strategically FOR clients and market research to assess viability for client marketing plans. Pinterest strategy is ever evolving, but the Pinterest business value is clear -- which of the 100s of ways you can utilize Pinterest for business is your organization going to leverage. The OvenPOP 360 approach is a mix of it all, a celebration of Social Media, life, and comedy.
Jamison K. Bell's Projects
Team Members: Jamison K. Bell
- April 2012 to Present
LinkedSPIN, will focus initially on the LinkedIn community providing resources and services to grow beyond profile traps. Our immediate goal is to leverage the LinkedIn community to form a brain trust of how best to expand into better community utilization of Slideshare, Behance, WordPress, Google, LinkedIn Engineering, LinkedIn Labs, and the endless top-tier resources that exist in the LinkedIn community.
LinkedIn Leaders. LinkedIn Technology. Beyond Your Profile.
Right now we are in development.
***SocialPrime will address the world-class needs of businesses to include the a fore mentioned, as well as custom presentations, event strategy and design, as well as assuring that worth is not only maintained in respect to value, but exceeded.
Jamison K. Bell's Summary
18+ years of Live Web and Interactive process, supporting products and services on a revenue cycle.
Social Media Entrepreneur with solid Industry experience with Morgan Stanley's U.S. Real Estate Division, UPS Interactive, Interland (now Web.com), and SilverPOP.
Specialties: Strong sense of business movement from cradle to coffin. Communicator with respect of team, process, and deadlines. Community specialist when live examples of Social Media success stories, demand generation, creative networking, innovation, and a large Social Network footprint where I rely on live work and track record speak for my professional caliber.
Jamison K. Bell's Certifications
HootSuite Certified Professional
- HootSuite Media Inc.
- License f0aea7c6e677b70d7a27c6cdafc1020f
Jamison K. Bell's Skills & Expertise
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Social Networking
- Web Development
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Brand Development
- Public Speaking
- Sales Management
- Web Project Management
- Product Development
- Sales Process
- Strategic Partnerships
- Campaign Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managed Services
- Client Services
- Training & Development
- Process Management
- Front-end Development
- High Traffic Websites
- International Business
- Enterprise 2.0
- Sprout Social
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Apps
- Presentation Development
- Creative Strategy
- LinkedIn API
- Business Catalyst
Jamison K. Bell's Education
Jamison K. Bell's Additional Information
- Groups and Associations:
OutwardBox - (Atlanta Social Entrepreneurial Group), Bitrix24, QuailStudio's Circle.
Jamison K. Bell's Languages
English(Native or bilingual proficiency)
Jamison K. Bell's Courses
- IP Backbone
- Domestic, IPFR & Local Pricing
- Data 120 - Frame Relay
- Private Line Services
- ATM Services and Essentials
- VPN Services & Essentials
- Managed Network Services
- Advanced Internet, Intranet, and Extranet
- IP Marketplace
- W420 Web Server Technologies
- Telecommunications Transmissions
Contact Jamison K. for:
View Jamison K. Bell’s full profile to...
- See who you and Jamison K. Bell know in common
- Get introduced to Jamison K. Bell
- Contact Jamison K. Bell directly