Oliver Díez Hart
Real Estate Coordinator at Sareb
- Madrid Area, Spain
- Real Estate
Oliver Díez Hart's Overview
- Real Estate Coordinator at Sareb
Oliver Díez Hart's Summary
Oliver has large experience in RE, having worked in new property developments, asset management (Aktua/Centerbridge Partners) and consultancy firms (PwC) for national and international clients.
- Advise and market distressed RE assets in all the Spanish territory.
- Valuation of RE assets. REOs/Collateral Portfolio analysis. Transactions management.
- Business processes set up.
- KAM of the RE platforms from the spanish intervened banks that have transferred their RE assets on to SAREB.
- New sales channels release (Special Servicers, Own RE agents network, Auctions, etc.)
Oliver holds a degree in Business & Administration and an Executive MBA from IE Business School.
Oliver Díez Hart's Experience
Real Estate Coordinator
August 2013 – Present (1 year 2 months) Madrid Area, Spain
October 2009 – August 2013 (3 years 11 months) Madrid Area, Spain
Key Account Manager
June 2005 – July 2006 (1 year 2 months)
December 2002 – June 2005 (2 years 7 months)
September 1997 – September 2002 (5 years 1 month)
Oliver Díez Hart's Languages
Oliver Díez Hart's Skills & Expertise
- Business Strategy
- Business Planning
- Market Analysis
- Management Consulting
- Real Estate
- Due Diligence
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Analysis
- Business Development
- International Business
Oliver Díez Hart's Education
Oliver Díez Hart's Additional Information
View Oliver Díez Hart’s full profile to...
- See who you and Oliver Díez Hart know in common
- Get introduced to Oliver Díez Hart
- Contact Oliver Díez Hart directly