Design | Direction | Strategy | Brand
|Recommendations||5 people have recommended Nathan|
Join LinkedIn & access Nathan's full profile
I have been working as a professional creative since 2001. I have strong managerial skills and courage. I am able think outside the box and help evolve brands. I am well versed in new trends, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. I am dependable and very valuable in many ways to any company.
I am able to understand the needs of a project and who can contribute based on their abilities and skills in a very short amount of time, I can lead and bring the best out of any type of creative team. I have a 6th sense for design and marketing. I talk the talk and walk the walk in the worlds of business and creativity. Right brain and left brain—I am equally skilled at using both. I have uncanny powers of deduction that allow me to know exactly the creative path to take quickly and effectively.
As a designer I produce work with speed, a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and can own projects from start to finish. I generate ideas and concepts that deliver results quickly and efficiently. I love a challenge. I bring a positive outlook with a great sense of humor to the work environment. I am a team player who is easy to work with and easily earns the respect of others. I am leader who can be lead. Above all I am dependable, hardworking and all around great employee. I set the standard and exceed it. I have passion for branding, I love company culture and will not hesitate to "drink the Kool-Aid".
Specialties: Art Direction, Concepting, Strategy, Events, Conferences, Branding, Identity, Logos, Packaging, Graphic Design, Production, pre flight, pre-press, label design, print production, expert skills in illustration for project artwork, and experience leading design projects from start to finish.
Working with the internal creative services department, Designed and conceptualized National training books, and multiple supporting materials.
Graphic Design, A variety of advert assets running in multiple print publications.
Design production, Prepare assets for print/pre-press, build and maintain current ad rep archive of past and present design assets. conceptualize upcoming events and marketing goals.
Conceptualized and designed several event email templates using exact target online tools and HTML.
Contributed to email brand strategy.
As apart of the internal Men’s Wearhouse Design studio team I worked to help create new collateral and update existing materials for all the brands owned and opperated by Men’s Wearhouse corporation. Including, Flyers, Banners, Instore Signage, Handouts, Window Graphics, Brochures, and more.
As a member of Western Athletic Clubs Marketing team I played a key role in the development, creative design and maintenance of all company branding, marketing, promotional materials, and website’s. Reporting to the VP of Marketing. This span’s 10 premier resort and athletic clubs throughout California.
Working with our internal social media director, created entire WAC wide social media presence. (facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.)
Provide marketing materials and design for the majority of all WAC’s club’s. (Fliers, Digital sign’s, Posters, Banners, Collateral, etc.)
Assisted in creating company wide marketing request procedures. Logistics.
• Redesigned and updated company identity. Solely designed full line of skin care and mineral makeup packaging, collateral, product brochures, point of sale displays, in-store advertisements, shelf talkers, vinyl displays, banners, and posters.
• Created continuity between web and print, including redesign of company website.
• Created regional trade show booths, including working in the shows, sales, pitches, and new account negotiations.
• Provide business consultation regarding public relations, new account acquisition, and monthly agenda planning.
• Also including but not limited to the following: answering phone calls, taking orders, processing credit card transactions via LinkPoint International, maintaining ACT database.
• Oversee all aspects of company IT.
• Built computers from the ground up, configuring them to suite the specific needs of each client.
• Installed OS's and other client specific software.
• Delivered and set up computers and internal networks.
• Formatted and restored operating systems including the use of Norton Ghost.
• Assisted Software Engineers and Game Producers in testing and implementing tools.
• Executed test plans to ensure code stability.
• Aided in development of games by testing features and identifying upgrades/new features to implement.
• Troubleshot software and hardware issues - Testing software from pre alpha stage of development through final beta build.
• Lead Xbox Team in Bug Count for Tiger Woods Golf 2004.
(Games Tested: Tiger Woods Web Golf, Madden Web Football, Triple Play Baseball, Bunny Love, Cupids Quest, Majestic,
• Motor City Online, Treasure Trivia, Silent Death, Battletech, Tiger Woods Golf 2004)