UX Developer at Formstack
- Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Noah Coffey's Overview
- Software Developer at Formstack
- Owner at Blog Indiana LLC
- Owner at Coffey Media
- Web Designer at Conseco
- Electronic Communications Manager at Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Webmaster at Indiana Department of Natural Resources
Noah Coffey's Summary
I am a...
- passionate, life-long learner devoted to emerging web technology and trends;
- skilled and well-rounded website designer and developer that enjoys bringing ideas to life;
- driven entrepreneur turning my love of technology and passion for creative problem solving into new opportunities.
Interactive Website Development, Web-based Application Development, Web Design, Graphic Design, Print Design, high aptitude and drive for learning new things
Noah Coffey's Experience
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Internet industry
February 2010 – Present (4 years 8 months)
Noah is a Software Developer at Formstack who enjoys wearing both web designer and developer hats. With a BS in Media Arts & Science from IU Informatics and a slight obsession with social media and APIs, Noah contributes to both the Formstack application and provides development support to marketing initiatives.
Online Media industry
February 2008 – Present (6 years 8 months)
New Media Conference and Training Company.
Cofounded Blog Indiana LLC: a blogging & social media conference company. Successfully produced two blogging conference since
2008 with an attendance of 180, no start-up capital and both were profi table.
2004 – Present (10 years)
• Design and develop custom websites and web applications for small to medium clients (PHP/MySQL).
• Developed fund raising website for statewide charity walk Homeward Bound allowing walkers to register, donate, create teams, and use online fund raising tools. Signifi cantly reduced yearly costs and dependence on a larger, less attentive company (PHP/MySQL).
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; CNO; Insurance industry
April 2008 – November 2009 (1 year 8 months)
• Responsible for designing and maintaining a multitude of Conseco website areas.
• Create design prototypes, including wireframes, graphic design, site navigation, and content layout.
• Design and implement email marketing campaigns to support marketing initiatives (ExactTarget).
• Develop product/website demonstrations for use in corporate training materials (Adobe Captivate).
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Industrial Automation industry
2003 – 2004 (1 year)
Page Layout Designer
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Printing industry
2001 – 2001 (less than a year)
Site Admin / Customer Service Rep
Public Company; 501-1000 employees; GCI; Online Media industry
1998 – 2000 (2 years)
Desktop Support Technician (contractor)
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry
1997 – 1997 (less than a year)
Noah Coffey's Skills & Expertise
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Email Marketing
- Web Development
- Online Advertising
- User Experience
- Social Networking
- Web Applications
Noah Coffey's Education
Noah Coffey's Additional Information
Contact Noah for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch