Clearpath Entertainment & Productions
Customer Service/Events Mgmt Oriented Professional
Join LinkedIn & access Nicholas's full profile
For over the past decade I have worked for some of the largest corporations in the nation in customer service based roles, primarily in the field of building services, providing high level support to clients. Most recently I ventured into the field of financial operations with Morgan Stanley, which proved to be a valuable learning experience. Additionally, for the last year and a half I have been assisting Clearpath Entertainment and Production as a Production Coordinator on an events based part-time basis.
In my off time, I am an avid crafter dabbling in many different mediums. I host an evening called Crafternoons once a month during which a group of people (all are welcome) gather to learn one new craft a month from crochet techniques to decoupage of cigar boxes. Each form of art informs the next.
Responsibilities Included: Coordination of overall event management and production logistics; liaison between clients, venues, and producers; management of vendor bids and contracts; coordination of applicable permits. Highlights Include:
• 2013 “Generation Now” Presidential Inaugural Kick-Off Concert and Party
• 2013 White House Correspondence Dinner Pre-Party
• Assistant to Co-Chairman of 2013 Fell’s Point Fun Festival
• 2013 “Yellow Party” Grand Prix Kick-Off featuring LIVE
• “Camino Americano” Concert and Rally on the National Mall
• 2014 Assistant to Executive In Charge, Marvel’s AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
• Initiated cash wires, journals, and transfers of domestic and foreign securities.
• Fielded shared inbox e-mail requests
• Pulled Broker Codes For use in asset transfers.
• Assisted in training new employees including assisting in authoring training manuals.
• Worked in tax documentation validating/scanning/indexing foreign and domestic tax forms.
• Maintain inventory of office and pantry supplies for two floors.
• Deliver mail and assist with outgoing mail.
• Conference room set-up.
• Iron mountain retrieval/storage.
•Assisted Building Services Manager with day-to-day operations, including mail services, document storage/retrieval, database management, maintaining vendor relations, and invoice processing.
•Performed receptionist duties; such as, answering phones and greeting clients.
• Authored training manuals for all Mail Services positions and assisted with authoring/ maintaining all safety documentation.
• Acted as sole customer service contact for mail and shipping/receiving concerns for a campus of 2000 employees.
• Acted as mail lead/main contact for one building of roughly 1000 employees.
• Delivered mail and provided customer service
San Francisco Bay Area
Energy Advisor II, CEM at Franklin Energy Services
Greater Milwaukee Area
Leader at MGA Business Consulting, Inc.
Phoenix, Arizona Area
Chief Writer at The Rugby Paper
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Engaging people through professional performance and powerful ideas.
Elementary Education Teacher
Associate - PBWIC at Morgan Stanley
Operation Specialist, TD Securities
Business Professional and Ambitious Learner
Sr. Account Manager at Right! Systems, Inc.
polygraph examiner at city of hallandale beach
Administrative Assistant at Sonoma State University
Purchasing Manager /Sales Rep. at Lincoln Plumbing & Heating