Lead Senior Service Representative at BMO Harris Bank
- United States
Nathanael Howell's Overview
- Lead Senior Service Representative at BMO Harris Bank
- Night Manager at Matterhorn Inn
- Community Service Cadet at Biola University
- Video & Audio Production Team Member at Cornerstone Community Church
- Biola University
- Mount San Jacinto College
Nathanael Howell's Experience
Lead Senior Service Representative
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; BMO; Banking industry
January 2012 – May 2014 (2 years 5 months) Tempe, Arizona
• Counted, sorted and packaged currency and coin quickly and accurately to balance assigned cash drawer.
• Provided professional, courteous and friendly customer service while identifying customer needs and utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
• Consistently met and exceeded sales goals reaching top-tier status by selling of a variety of personal and business banking products.
• Lead teller team in sales revenue regularly by building a strong pipeline for new revenue as well as developing and maintaining existing client relationships.
• Ensured the teller staff possessed the necessary skills to understand and execute customer banking transaction needs and were being proactive in offering suggestions and options on the different products to other lines of business.
• Managed, coached and developed that staff by assigning daily work routines and duties, training, answering questions, solving problems, helping with complex transactions and sensitive customer relations problems/complaints.
• Selected by branch manager and coworkers to assume the role of Community Builder Ambassador for Bank's Employee Giving Campaign to raise awareness for the pledge drive and related activities.
February 2012 – April 2012 (3 months) Sedona, Arizona
• Delivered excellent client experience while maintaining a high standard of customer management.
• Fulfilled all guest requests ensuring their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
• Undertook overnight responsibility for reception, checking guests in and out, making reservations and answering all telephone inquiries.
Community Service Cadet
Educational Institution; 501-1000 employees; Higher Education industry
April 2010 – December 2011 (1 year 9 months) La Mirada, California
• Contributed to a safe campus environment, provided customer service, and responded to emergencies and disasters in a 5,000-student body.
Nathanael Howell's Skills & Expertise
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Strategy
Nathanael Howell's Education
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
2009 – 2011
Upper Division Coursework:
Customer Relationship Marketing
Human Resource Management
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Management Information Systems
Global Business Environment
Major Individual and Team Projects:
Cost/Benefit Economic Analysis
Microsoft Access Database Project
Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Project
Activities and Societies: Special Olympics, EMI
Mount San Jacinto College
2007 – 2010
Awarded with an Academic Scholarship from Biola Universtiy after maintaining a high GPA from Mount San Jacinto College as part of their Honors Society Program.
Activities and Societies: Honors Society Program
Nathanael Howell's Additional Information
Contact Nathanael for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch