Join LinkedIn and access Natalia's full profile. It's free!
As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you know in common
- Get introduced
- Contact Natalia directly
Startup founder working on a new mobile product. Released Flockish, a mobile social networking platform, on Android & iOS. Flockish was acquired by eBay.
Specialties: Startups, E-commerce, Marketplaces, Search, User Experience, Social, Mobile, Data Mining, Personalization, Machine Learning, AB Testing, International
Parable - The Thought Network. Check it out in the App Store.
Helping companies with user experience, data, metrics, usability, customer acquisition, technical challenges, etc. Invested in startups. Evaluated accelerator applications.
ShopSnap connected online and offline commerce with a searchable platform for fashion discovery with nearly 500 boutiques with over 2000 in-store products.
Shipped website and android app. Handled sales, marketing, PR, accounting, business development, company financing, community building, etc.
• Built contextual mobile apps. Led a team of engineers and product managers.
• Led the product management team for eBay’s industry leading affiliate program, a $750 million annual business. Overall engineering team was 20+ people.
• Responsible for product strategy, roadmap and overall execution. Directly managed several senior product managers.
Search and Social
• Developed Facebook integration and sharing functionality (via email, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
• Led significant product innovation by tailoring search for vertical experiences. Established common vision across multiple feature areas and teams. Created cutting-edge query understanding techniques which serve as unifying data driven guidelines for verticals.
• Collaborated with user research to run usability studies.
• Drove a new paradigm for search refinements including considerable updates to the left navigation.
Autosuggest press: http://bit.ly/etWOaR
Flockish was a mobile social platform to discover gatherings and participate with others around you. You could join conversations with interesting flocks of people around you. Or create flocks and have others participate.
It was available on iOS and Android.
Worked on innovative search experiences.
• Launched the Navigational Card feature which surfaces for 20% of search queries. The Navigational Card is powered by a navigational query classifier and appears on top of the page.
• Shipped 13 key scenarios of the Entity Card feature spanning many teams. The Entity Card addresses multiple intents for nonspecific queries on top of the search results page.
• Managed Bing’s relationship with Wolfram Alpha. Leveraged Wolfram Alpha data and technology to build features which instantly answer user queries.
• Coordinated across numerous internal product groups both in Redmond and abroad and worked successfully with partner teams.
• Microsoft Gold Star recipient.
Wolfram Alpha Integration - http://bit.ly/bA672q
Entity Cards - http://techcrunch.com/2010/03/25/bing-box/
RSS feeds from sites - http://tcrn.ch/a8AMvu
Navigational Queries - http://selnd.com/4jRvj
Worked on software development team for a Microsoft product. Shipped three versions. Wrote components of modular XML Web Services framework in C# such as customizable workflow hosted control and provider design pattern plug-in for web script functionality, ran builds, configured virtual PCs and fixed bugs.
Tester for Expedia's luxury website Classic Vacations.
International exchange internship in Angers, France.
Gave a talk on the future of retail and e-commerce. Here's the video http://bit.ly/1lAbdST
Delivered presentations and advised startups in Russia. Provided media interviews http://bit.ly/10TqjKN.
The U.S. Speaker program offers Russian audiences a unique platform to engage and share professional experience with invited U.S. Speakers. U.S. Speakers and Russian colleagues discuss important issues of mutual interest. Russian audiences receive training to expand their professional knowledge and expertise.
- Product Development
- User Experience
- Product Management
- Mobile Applications
- Early-stage Startups
- A/B testing
- User Experience Design
- International Project...
- Global E-commerce
- Big Data
- Affiliate Marketing
- Web Analytics
- User Interface Design
- Usability Testing
- Agile Project Management
- Distributed Systems
- Agile Methodologies
- See 12+ See less
EnglishNative or bilingual proficiency
CroatianNative or bilingual proficiency
SerbianNative or bilingual proficiency
FrenchFull professional proficiency
Search by name
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
People Also Viewed
Product. Entrepreneur. Startup advisor.
MBA Candidate at Harvard Business School
President & CEO at Wealthfront
Entrepreneur, early stage investor and advisor
Vice President of Product Management at Pivotal Software
Group Product Manager at Google
VP Operations at Dropbox