ADELTE Ports & Maritime
Junior Commercial Engineer
Commercial Engineer at ADELTE Ports & Maritime
Join LinkedIn & access Miquel's full profile
Junior Commercial Engineer
I am (almost) a Civil Engineer. I decided to be so because I like to build things, to see them grow. It feels like you are improving, at least a little bit, the world where you live.
I am one Master's Thesis away from getting my 'Ingeniero de Caminos, Canales y Puertos' degree, a Spanish 'five-year-plus-thesis' degree equivalent to a MSc Civil Engineering. I have had internship experiences in Structural Analysis and Product Management, participating commonly in international projects and even working abroad for several months. I speak fluently English, French, Spanish and Catalan and I am currently learning German.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Master's Thesis: "Influència del nivell de corrosió en la robustesa d'un pont metàl·lic de ferrocarril" ("Influence of corrosion level on the robustness of a steel railway bridge")
Final Project: "Projecte bàsic de reforma de l'Avinguda Diagonal entre Pl. Francesc Macià i Pl. Glòries. Connexió de la xarxa tramviària: Trambaix i Trambesòs" ("Basic design of the renovation of the Diagonal Avenue between Francesc Macià Square and Glòries Square. Connexion of the tramway network: Trambaix and Trambesòs")
Software: MatLab, AutoCAD, GiD, SAP2000, ABAQUS, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, MS Project, MS Office
Final Thesis: "Méthode de dimensionnement d'une structure coque mixte béton armé - acier ou bétón armé - composite" ("Design method for a reinforced concrete - steel or reinforced concrete - FRP composite shell structure")
Software: Robobat (Autodesk Robot), Cesar-LCPC, AutoCAD, MS Office
Sales Department, Product Management Office.
- Earned product and services contracts in the seaport passenger boarding bridge industry, both through international public tendering and B2B proposals.
- Researched market trends and conditions. Identified and surveyed new opportunities.
- Defined product and project requirements. Developed technical specifications, risk analyses, project schedules and cost estimates.
Software: MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Office
Department of Civil Engineering.
- Modelled and designed offshore wind turbine floating foundations.
- Developed calculation notes, documenting global and local analyses of concrete and concrete-steel composite structures.
- Proposed and evaluated alternative construction procedures in terms of feasibility, time and cost.
Software: Graitec Advance, MSC Patran-Nastran, Ansys SpaceClaim, AutoCAD, MS Office
Bar Supervisor (2013, 2011). Bartender (2010).
- Face to face customer service.
- Stocks management.
Departments of Projects and Maintenance.
- Updated and rearranged plant equipment database.
- Improved internal communication procedures.
Software: SAP, MS Office
High School Spanish Short Story Award, 2004, 2005
High School Catalan Short Story Award, 2004, 2005 (accessit)
High School Spanish Poetry Award, 2004 (accessit), 2005
High School Catalan Poetry Award, 2005
Secondary School Catalan Poetry Award, 2002, 2003
Regional Second Position at the 41st Nationwide Writing Contest, 2001
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Civil Engineering Professional
Technical Director at ADELTE Group
Commercial Manager en TEAM Ports and Maritime
Projects Director / Program Manager at ADELTE Group
Ingeniero Eléctrico/Automatización en ADELTE Group
IT Support Engineer en Electronic Arts
Ingeniero de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Analyst in Corporate and Investment Banking en Deutsche Bank
Director de New Business y socio en Vainilla