COO at Doctible
|Recommendations||4 people have recommended Michael|
Join LinkedIn & access Michael's full profile
Entrepreneurial executive with 17+ years of business development, sales, product development, finance and operations experience with extensive background in rapid-growth environments.
12 years working with technology companies taking new products to market
10 years of Angel / Seed / VC experience
Broad spectrum of success in a variety of leadership roles, in addition to a large rolodex of relationships across the Software, Internet, Telecom, VC, Banking and Financial Services industries.
Management consulting services and venture investments.
London UK based company developing a next generation SAAS prepaid payment technology platform - defining a new payments category called ODPP or Open Development Payment Platform for global electronic payment and prepaid card solutions.
• Built business plan, P&L and sales strategy for North American territory.
• Sourced and closed contracts with new customers in three new verticals, proving value proposition and establishing first revenue streams in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
• Worked intimately with product development and marketing teams to refine product mix, sales and marketing programs to address tangible market needs.
• Sourced and managed key legal, financial institution and ecosystem relationships.
• Results were a new product mix for targeted verticals, contracts and revenue from customers in new markets, sales pipeline and established marketing, sales and operations processes.
Mobile financial services platform (mobile payments, mobile banking and mobile money transfer). Pioneered America’s first mobile payment platform with international money transfer from the mobile phone.
Telecommunications and voice services platform. Acquired by Spoken.
Left my corporate job and to do something way out of my comfort zone. The mission was to set a new world speed record with a NASCAR vehicle while producing a TV pilot based on individuals achieving a “far reaching goal in their life”. Raised investment capital, managed operations and critical partnerships necessary. Small team achieved our goal of setting a new Guinness world land speed record, in addition to, setting the fastest modified stock car world record at 237mph. One of the most amazing projects I've ever been involved with.
• Managed $150 million venture capital fund with direct investment portfolio and limited partner interests in seven venture capital funds across the U.S.
• Responsible for sourcing, due diligence and recommendation of investment opportunities, in addition to portfolio management with board representation and VC limited partner interests.
• Corporate development strategy and planning
• Corporate IT and technology
Management consulting and investment services company for early-stage technology companies with clients in Seattle and Silicon Valley. Provide rockstar level Product or Business Development, Operations / IT Management, Project Management and Recruiting services.
Telecommunications parent for U.S. Celluar, Aerial Communications (T-Mobile), American Paging (Arch) and TDS Telecom. TDS provides telecommunications services to over 7 million customers in 36 states. Incredible job to have during the explosive expansion in wireless and telecom in the mid-late 90's.
Selection Committee Member (2002 - 2008)
Fostering a globally accepted currency.
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators. Through hands-on workshops, ideation sessions, and intimate speaker series, and one-on-one mentoring, the students learn the hard and soft skills of entrepreneurship: reading a term sheet, preparing business plans, crafting elevator pitches and investor presentations, the critical skills of networking, negotiations, managing investors, boards and leading team members.
President - Owner at CollisionAdvice
Washington D.C. Metro Area
CEO at MEA Strategic Solutions, LLC
Greater New York City Area
ADP Client Relationship Manager for AMD
Austin, Texas Area
SVP & CIO at CROSSMARK
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Greater Seattle Area