Founder and CEO
Highly Qualified and Exceptionally Trained High-Activity Connector
|Recommendations||18 people have recommended Michael|
Join LinkedIn & access Michael's full profile
Founder and CEO
• Entrepreneurial recruiter and digital/social media marketing professional
• Involved in all levels of sales and recruiting cycle from sourcing, qualifying, negotiations and closing
• Expert networker with a penchant to quickly build strong relationships in any given industry sector
• Deep contacts within Entertainment, Health, Travel, NFPs, B2B, Real Estate industries and more
• Received over a dozen accolades on LinkedIn and nearly two dozen on Stik
• Detailed understanding of CPM, CPC, & CPA pricing and web dev languages like HTML5 and JS
• LinkedIn Recruiter / Bullhorn / Bullhorn Reach
• The Resumator / ZipRecruiter / Jobvite / Greenhouse
• Symplicity / NACElink
• ACT/Sage / CBiz / Access
• Sandler Sales Certified / Boolean Search
• Hootsuite / Likeable Local platform / MailChimp / Wix
• Google AdWords Certified / Facebook Ad Manager
Find a better place to work, live and play!
• Secured nearly a dozen contingency recruiting contracts with digital media startups
• Source, screen, and coordinate candidate interviews for startup companies across the nation
• Roles include Junior to Senior Developers, Sales and Marketing Executives, and Ad Operations
• Directed all in-house recruiting for Sales, Marketing and Business Operations
• Brought on an average of ten new employees each month, with over 60% retention over four months
• Handled full-desk in-house recruiting process from candidate sourcing to client hiring procedures
Business development, marketing, operations, strategy for marketing technology that pulls SEO-relevant content from transcriptions of sales calls to populate your site with fresh content and keywords.
Partner within companies and technologies in the online community to run and host trivia events and networking functions.
• Work with various brands to develop successfully targeted events.
• Partner with a trivia company to find venues, host events, MC, score answers and more.
• Market a thoroughly updated schedule of events by leveraging the major social networks including: FaceBook, Twitter, Meetup, Ning, Going, and Yelp.
• Develop and manage buzz for upcoming events by authoring creative messages and/or copyrighting for email blasts and other social mediums such as highly trafficked blogs and social media sites.
• Ensure all marketing efforts reflect social media best practices by managing, maintaining, and utilizing an extensive social database and website.
• Analyze metrics and ensure business objectives are met through social media channels by thoroughly checking analytics and consistently improving the website.
• Identify opportunities to drive revenue by leveraging capabilities of social platforms.
• Develop specific campaigns around platform limitations to produce an ROI.
• Track campaign performance through the RSVPs and event attendance
- East Coast Sales Manager for breakthrough mobile audience targeting technology.
- Worked on over $2M in RFP’s and brought in over $40k in IO’s within first month.
- Successfully navigate through a territory of over 30 top agencies on the East Coast.
- Secure and lead over 25 meetings/month.
- Director of Vendor Relations for the country’s number 1 nightlife oriented website.
Hired at Toronto-based Syncapse to build US sales presence for social CMS SaaS platform SocialTALK.
• Closed initial deals within the first 3 months
• Projected a pipeline of over $250k/quarter
• Held over 20 meetings/month with top agencies.
• Collaborated with corporate teams to develop and deliver client presentations.
• Created in-depth client presentations including competitive analysis and overview of applicable products.
• Worked closely with M80, iCrossing, and Starworks Group.
Joined Citysearch to sell performance-based advertising solutions to local SMBs and small agencies.
• Achieved 200% to $4500/month goal for year of ’09.
• Booked over $120k in local CPC advertising budgets.
• Consistently performed within the top 10 sales reps across the nation.
• Successfully closed national and local CPC and CPM campaigns.
• Developed and maintained relationships with FlyingPointMedia, Seniors For Living, and Cohen’s Fashion Optical.
Hired to build a new guerrilla-marketing strategy targeted to CMOs of Internet Retailer Top 500 e-commerce sites with over $100k monthly spend in SEM.
• Helped build strategic marketing campaigns to major national e-commerce brands.
• Secured over a dozen client-direct CMO meetings using a strategic guerrilla-marketing approach.
• Worked closely with multiple internal departments to ensure successful development strategies & campaign execution.
• Brought on, trained, and managed one Business Development Associate.
Joined AC Lion to build sales and marketing teams across the online industry.
• Exclusively increased by 200% in 2 months, the team size of one of the largest ad networks (in unique visitors)
• Closed an average of 2 deals/month brining in over $200k in total revenue.
• Helped develop new west coast presence in Los Angeles.
• Built extensive network of strategic partnerships throughout the online industry.
• Handled entire recruiting process from candidate sourcing to client hiring procedures.
• Represented AC Lion at trade shows, conferences, industry events, seminars, and panels.
Brought on to manage the sales desk of two National Account Executives.
My client is on the hunt for a front-end web developer with knowledge in publishing and e-commerce. Part of a larger incubator, my client is a digital technology company, pioneering engagement-based video ad solutions for Fortune 500 advertisers on the worlds biggest premium digital publishers. All-in-all a very solid video production, opt-in ad platform, and targeting technology.
Open source CMS expertise
Languages PHP, JAVA
Solid aptitude around managing servers, CDNs and load balancers in elastic environments
Wordpress / CMS skills
Database management (MySQL etc.)
Manage & maintain JW Player
Manage maintain AWS servers
Manage & maintain e-commerce engine (whatever they decide to go with)
My client, a cutting edge Mobile Pioneer, is looking for a bright, dedicated, likable individual to join their sales team and represent my client in the Mobile Marketing arena.
Work with their existing contacts in the mobile marketplace
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted online media business consultant to senior marketing decision makers and agency partners.
- Drive the RFP process; execute and deliver high quality solutions.
- Exceed sales and revenue goals; effectively manage an individual quarterly sales goal.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams (client service account management, ad operations) to drive revenue growth with new and existing clients.
- You MUST have a minimum 2-3 years experience, with a proven track record of success in online and/or digital media sales. Media buyers will also be given consideration.
- You have strong relationships with marketing decision makers in the search marketing, media display, and the ad exchange ecosystem across your region/territory.
- You are a skilled consultative sales executive, with an ability to assess a clients needs, craft a solution, present the value proposition and close the loop on the deal.
- You have experience in responding to RFPs and have excellent proposal writing skills.
Mobile media is the fastest growing venue for advertising in the world and the right candidate will learn the skills necessary to become a very proficient salesperson for my client. They offer a package of salary+commissions and health benefits. There are also quota bonuses. Their commission schedules are uncapped and the sky is the limit for the right individual.
Recruiters For Good, a group that welcomes any and all types of recruiters and HR professionals; technical and non-technical, agency and in-house. The only requirement is that you’re interested in sharing your skills and expertise to promote a more socially and economically just community.
This group supports various local NY/NJ non-profits and socially-driven start-ups and organizations through direct and purposeful action:
* Partner with non-profit employment services to provide resume-writing workshops, mock interview sessions, and general job searching pro-tips to those that are unemployed.
* Utilize our networks to deliver talent (technical and non-technical ) to non-profits and socially-driven start-ups who may not have the necessary resources to hire a staffing agency.
* Help with the up-skilling of these organizations in their hiring, interviewing, and HR processes
This group will also bring together a community of awesome recruiters. Together, we'll:
* Brainstorm the endless other ways we can put our skills to good use and, hopefully, inspire the larger recruiting community to leverage their talent for good.
Visit us at:
Senior Auditor at Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Houston, Texas Area
Regional Integrated Support Specialist at SimplexGrinnell
Charlotte, North Carolina Area
Regional Support Specialist at SimplexGrinnell
Charlotte, North Carolina Area
CEO at Freddie's Fish & Chips
Greater New York City Area
Associate Director, Executive Recruiting at AC Lion | Digital Media Specialist
Founder & CEO, Likeable Local, NY Times Best-Selling Author & Speaker
Executive Assistant - Human Resources Specialist at Persado
Marketing and Partnerships Director at Likeable Local
General Manager at Likeable Media & Likeable Local
Vice President of Ad Sales, Founder of DigitalMediaEvents.com (Reach NYC's Top-50 Media Agencies)
Content Manager at Likeable Local
Director of Media Analytics at Ampush
Vice President, Sales Likeable Local
Senior Account Executive at Likeable Local