Production Lead at Synergetic Marketing Sales
- Greater Detroit Area
- Marketing and Advertising
Melissa Baroni's Overview
- Production Lead at Synergetic Marketing Sales
- Marketing Specialist at Independent Contractor
- Customer Care Manager at Stardock
- Lead Banker at Charter One Bank
- Assistant Store Manager at The Children's Place
Melissa Baroni's Summary
Successful business professional with over nine years of inbound marketing and leadership experience. Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and remarkably effective at multi-tasking. Recognized as the go-to person and a tenacious problem-solver. Successful leader of teams ranging in size from three to ten. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in MS Office, Google Apps, content management systems, and various web marketing applications.
Melissa Baroni's Experience
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
March 2012 – Present (2 years 7 months) Commerce, MI
• Manages the production of comprehensive online marketing programs for multiple clients simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines. Coordinates the efforts of a team of up to five in completing SEO, SMO, email marketing, web development, and graphic/print design tasks. Over 350 projects have been completed.
• Leverages project management software to streamline production processes that include over 70 interdependent tasks.
• Researches changes to the web marketing landscape and best practices that impact current programs as well as the development of future programs. Possesses an expert knowledge of Google search, keywords, and analytics; social media sites Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest; and local citation sites Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, and YellowPages.
• Selects and trains new hires in all facets of the marketing programs, then determines which tasks best suit their skillsets.
April 2010 – March 2012 (2 years)
• Developed and executed marketing plans for small businesses that utilized online marketing tools including social media, blogging, and website content to build sustaining relationships. Quantitative results include increasing total traffic to client websites by 150%, new traffic by 200%, referral/search traffic by 500%, and pages per visit by 200%.
• Engaged clients’ customers by creating and administering social media presences on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Wrote and revised website copy and blog articles from scratch or based on content provided by the client.
• Edited and maintained websites built on the WordPress platform and tweaked html and style sheets.
Customer Care Manager
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Computer Software industry
January 2008 – March 2010 (2 years 3 months) Plymouth, MI
• Spearheaded sales operations at the 2008 and 2009 PAX video game trade shows, which resulted in total sales of $15K+ during two periods of 2.5 days each. Streamlined the sales process, directed the development and implementation of a custom POS application, and reconciled all transactions. Provided logistical support before, during, and after the show.
• Composed copy for mass customer support emails, FAQs, and forum bulletins. Added and edited products and coupon codes in the online store database as needed for promotions and other daily e-commerce operations.
• Discovered an exponential increase in fraud on the e-commerce site and rose to the challenge to combat it. Devised a daily fraud process that saved Stardock thousands of dollars in chargebacks and lost product every month. Coordinated with the e-commerce team to create and maintain fraud checks through which all orders were passed.
• Assisted with transferring the administration of the employee benefits program from a 3rd party HR company to be handled in house, saving the company $80K+ in taxes and HR fees. Created the process for administering the benefit program and solely maintained the program for six months in addition to normal job duties.
• Increased quality and efficiency of consumer sales support by transitioning the system through which customer emails were processed from a generic POP3 email client to the Kayako eSupport client. This transition also allowed the consumer sales support and technical support teams to work more closely on the entire customer support experience.
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Banking industry
June 2006 – December 2007 (1 year 7 months) Commerce, MI
• Promoted to Lead Banker after three months without any prior banking experience.
• Selected as Loan Champion for having quickly acquired a superior knowledge of home equity products.
• Recognized for consistently exceeding customer expectations by solving problems in a timely and professional manner.
• Consistently ranked in the top 25% of bankers in the region by achieving personal and team sales goals.
• Appointed ATM custodian after exhibiting the ability to handle and reconcile large amounts of cash.
Assistant Store Manager
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; PLCE; Retail industry
November 2004 – June 2006 (1 year 8 months) Novi, MI
• Consistently reached sales and Key Performance Indicators in a fast-paced, high-volume store with $1M+ in yearly sales.
• Decreased store shrinkage by more than half in fiscal year 2005 from the previous year.
Melissa Baroni's Education
Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing
2003 – 2006
• Concurrently worked and attended school full-time for three years to earn degree.
• Lead numerous groups in successfully completing team projects.
Melissa Baroni's Skills & Expertise
- basic CSS
- Small Business
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Marketing Strategy
- Microsoft Word
- Public Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Account Management
- Social Networking
- Email Marketing
- Team Leadership
- Sales Management
- Online Advertising
- Customer Satisfaction
- Marketing Management
- Team Building
- Cold Calling
- Customer Retention
- Lead Generation
- Sales Operations
- Product Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- New Business Development
- Online Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Customer Experience
- Direct Marketing
- Direct Sales
- Strategic Partnerships
- Sales Process
Contact Melissa for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Melissa Baroni’s full profile to...
- See who you and Melissa Baroni know in common
- Get introduced to Melissa Baroni
- Contact Melissa Baroni directly