Development Analyst at SummerHill Apartment Communities
- Orange County, California Area
- Real Estate
Luke Hamagiwa's Overview
- Development Analyst at SummerHill Apartment Communities
Luke Hamagiwa's Experience
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Real Estate industry
July 2014 – Present (3 months) Irvine, CA
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Real Estate industry
July 2013 – July 2014 (1 year 1 month) Greater Los Angeles Area
• Responsible for creating initial pro forma to underwriting, due diligence, and market analysis of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail opportunities across the United States in B+ or better locations focusing on core product and value-add investments.
• This responsibility includes property identification, zoning requirements, financial analysis, broker correspondence, creation of investment packages for all buy and sale opportunities.
• Underwriting of over $1.08 billion in acquisition opportunities across the United States with focus in: California, Portland, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Denver, Dallas, Nashville, and Hawaii.
Educational Institution; 501-1000 employees; Higher Education industry
May 2011 – May 2013 (2 years 1 month) La Mirada, CA
- Supervision of 20 leagues with over 2,000 participants, 750 scheduled games, and 100 employees.
- Managed the budget of about $35,000+ annually, and created 11 successful revenue streams.
- Increased 8 of 11 revenue streams over the previous year, while cutting the budget by 15%.
- Led a direct staff of 6 people, who also managed the other 90 paid employees we carried; conducted staff meetings, and controlled HR procedures.
- Developed marketing campaigns for all programs utilizing, posters, brochures, Facebook, Twitter, and the web.
Financial Analyst Intern
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Financial Services industry
May 2012 – August 2012 (4 months) Irvine, CA
- Analyzed small business financial statements and documents.
- Monitored REIT's, mutual funds, bond funds, equity funds, ETF’s, and other investments.
- Worked with LLP, LLC, sole proprietorships, doctors, and other small business in finding financial solutions for their companies and their employees.
- Constructed Personal Portfolio Analysis for clients; projecting future growth, volatility, and planning for financial security.
VIP Sales and Marketing Intern
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Entertainment industry
October 2011 – May 2012 (8 months) Los Angeles, CA
Women's Shoes Sales
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; JWN; Retail industry
June 2009 – January 2011 (1 year 8 months) Cerritos, CA
Luke Hamagiwa's Honors and Awards
Dean's ListBiola University
- May 2013
Luke Hamagiwa's Organizations
Urban Land Institute
- May 2013 to Present
Real Estate Financial Modeling
- May 2013 to Present
Certification in Principles of Commercial Real Estate and Financial Modeling
Certification in Real Estate Finance, JV's, and Waterfall Modeling in MS Excel
-All courses taught by Bruce Kirsch (Univ. of Georgetown) and Peter Linneman (Univ. of Penn.)
Luke Hamagiwa's Skills & Expertise
- New Business Development
- Sales Presentations
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Economics
- Multi-family Investments
Luke Hamagiwa's Education
Business Administration, Management/Marketing
2009 – 2013
Activities and Societies: Varsity Baseball, SOS, Spirit Board, Intramural Staff, Student Government, Investment Society
Price School of Public Policy and Real Estate Development
4 Units: Advanced Real Estate Investment and Finance (PPD 437)
2005 – 2009
Activities and Societies: Surf Club, National Honors Society
Luke Hamagiwa's Additional Information
Contact Luke for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Luke Hamagiwa’s full profile to...
- See who you and Luke Hamagiwa know in common
- Get introduced to Luke Hamagiwa
- Contact Luke Hamagiwa directly