Founder, LMH Consulting
|Recommendations||12 people have recommended Lisa|
Join LinkedIn & access Lisa's full profile
Lisa Morales-Hellebo is a serial entrepreneur, seasoned product strategist, and creative director with a career that spans 20 years helping companies; from start-ups to F500s (such as Coca-Cola, P&G, Hasbro and Nexxus) maximize conversions via multi-channel, e-commerce product strategy, development, and brand extension. She recently was the Executive Director and Co-Founder of the New York Fashion Tech Lab, which she launched with Springboard Enterprises and the Partnership Fund for NYC. Her previous fashion tech startup, Shopsy, leveraged patent pending, smart data, Remix Technology to allow women to shop online the way they shop offline — browsing and mixing items in context to produce inspiring combinations, executed via proprietary algorithms (aka, contextual search).
Lisa is active in the startup community as an alumna of Springboard Enterprises and TechStars, along with being a member of 85 Broads, the Dell Founders Club, and mentoring at The Founder Institute. She currently serves on the Board of Advisors for SNOBSWAP and Voysee, while mentoring fashion tech startups around the globe. Born in the Bronx, New York, Lisa went to college in Pittsburgh, where she received her BFA with University Honors in Graphic Design from Carnegie Mellon University. She is a life-long lover of all things fashion, is addicted to magazines, new media, technology and travel. While living in Norway with her husband for nearly three years, she freelanced and learned the language, adding fluent Norwegian to her list of accomplishments. Lisa lives in the NYC suburbs with her husband and two sons.
Product strategy, UX, & design services.
Board of Advisors
Board of Advisors
The New York Fashion Tech Lab delivers the premier platform for collaboration between major fashion retailers and the startup community focused on enabling iteration, validation, and acceleration of technologies that advance the industry.
The NYFT Lab is an accelerator that is a result of a collaboration between the Partnership Fund for New York City, Springboard Enterprises and major fashion retailers focused on targeting early and growth stage companies that have developed innovations at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology.
Selected fashion tech companies will receive unprecedented collaboration and feedback from major fashion retailers along with the chance to refine and beta test their innovations in New York City over the course of the 12 week program, culminating in a Demo Day.
The Founding Members of the Lab include Alex and Ani, ANN INC., The Estee Lauder Companies, J.Crew, Kate Spade & Company, Li & Fung, Macy's, and Ralph Lauren Corporation. The 2014 Lab Companies include Clothes Horse, Nineteenth Amendment, Perch, Style Sage, Stylinity, Stylit, Suddenlee, and Trendalytics.
Software as a Service startup in semantic commerce. TechStars Boston 2012 company.
Intelligent creative direction for print & web.
According to my employers & clients, I have been told that I am a good egg. I am a designer with the ability to see the big picture of marketing strategy while creating beautiful graphics that not only increase brand awareness, but more importantly, increase sales. I promise that every decision is made in the best interest of your company with the bottom line always in mind. I think that you would agree that that is a truly good thing.
Good Egg had clients ranging from Coca-Cola, Nexxus, startup companies, e-commerce companies and a minority wealth creation non-profit. The agency's consistent track record of delivering quality work on time and on budget while significantly increasing the bottom line and introducing new revenue streams in many cases, led to steady word-of-mouth clientele.
• Established an in-house creative and marketing services department within the corporate headquarters
• Set up vendor contacts, processes and systems for handling rapid turn-around workload including packaging, retail signage systems, window promotions, in-store POP, print ads, radio spots, direct mail, brochures, web development, banner ads, e-mail campaigns, event promotions, and monthly multi-channel nationwide campaigns
• Work directly with the President and CEO to manage project list prioritization and workload for the team
• Worked with merchandising analysts to establish systems for gathering stats to measure ROI for each project, average campaign ranging from 90% to over 200% growth in sales
Designed, developed and extended Norwegian brands through advertising, direct mail, catalogs, invitations, photo direction, brochures, banner ads and Powerpoint presentations
Based out of Oslo
Fluent in Norwegian
World renown mass-customization and micro-manufacturing startup owned by P&G and Redpoint Ventures — cosmetics, skincare, haircare, & fine fragrance
• Collaborated with Marketing on the conceptual development & repositioning of the Reflect.com brand & sub-brand for Nutrifusion Custom Skincare.
• Worked with Marketing on concepting & developing the advertising campaign for Nutrifusion Custom Skincare targeting a sophisticated, prestige audience.
• Collaborated with Marketing on the design & development of our first co-branded catalog with Spiegel, & translated it into an online interface.
• Re-designed & directed the new press kits, corporate stationery, shipping tubes, promotional materials, & direct mail.
• Conceptualized, architected, & directed the launch of the new homepage, Nutrifusion Custom Skincare on-line product offering (skincare sales tripled within a month), Nutrifusion Custom Solutions (average sale up $15 in 1 month), and all seasonal online promotions.
• Managed & directed the team of UI designers in the creative ideation & execution of jump pages, banner ads, e-mails, & all site development.
Tech startup founded by Jim Margraff.
CMS startup where I was hired to build a design team that would land big accounts whose sites would be designed and developed using the product. We landed accounts such as: Nascar ScenePlus Racing, Hachette Filipacchi, Print Magazine, Louis Rukeyser, and many more. Within 1 year we grew from ~25 employees to 150 and were acquired by Starbase for $26M.
Out of over 4000 annual applicants, I was one of 2 students selected for a one year position in-house at Herman Miller's headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI.
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
Founder, CEO at POPVOX, Inc.
UX and Product Design Track | Startup Institute
Brand Marketing | Taco Bell
Developer & Designer
Business Development at Two Tap
Associate Director, QA Document Control & cDMS at FibroGen
Founder, Main Street Computing